All Readers,

Do you have any information on the Construction of a bridge between Malwani / Evershine Nagar. A lot of buildings have come up in a short span of time. There are rumors that Raheja have purchased a lot of land and holding to it. I have heard that there are atlease 3 connecting roads / bridges proposed for Malwani from Lokhandwala, Versova, Toyota Showroom, etc.

The prices in this area have increased from Rs 2555 per sq. ft. in March 2007 to Rs 4500 per sq. ft in July 2008.

Will this areas see more increases or no in the near future? Pleas give your views.

Thanks,
Concerned Resident
Read more
24 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Malvani bridge to connect the mainland

Dear all,

Thank you for your input on the subject. From 2007 the rates were rs 2550 per sq. Ft. And in 2010 it came up to rs 4100. So there is an increase in the rates. However, imagine if Malwani is connected by a bridge will significantly increase the rates.

But due to environmental issues the bridge is just a dream?

If there is new information on this kindly share it on this platform.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all!! I see lot of discussion is already done on a residential property at Malwani, Malad (W) in 2008 & 2009 however, we are planning to take a flat in this locality on 8th road. The per sft. Area we are being charged at this point of time is 7,400rs. However, I am little doubtful whether this area is safe or not with aspect to security as to reach 8th road we have to cross little slum patch...If any of you are already staying there or have any idea about that area pls. Help as I hv stay with my family here....Eagerly waiting for reply...Thanks a lot!!

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vjs007
    Hi all!! I see lot of discussion is already done on a residential property at Malwani, Malad (W) in 2008 & 2009 however, we are planning to take a flat in this locality on 8th road. The per sft. Area we are being charged at this point of time is 7,400rs. However, I am little doubtful whether this area is safe or not with aspect to security as to reach 8th road we have to cross little slum patch...If any of you are already staying there or have any idea about that area pls. Help as I hv stay with my family here....Eagerly waiting for reply...Thanks a lot!!

Regards,

8th road is safe and well managed as gainvidya mentioned above. Considering the rate you are getting this could be one of the best deals currently in Mumbai.
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you for ur reply....r u already staying in Malwani?
    CommentQuote
    Hi all!! I see lot of discussion is already done on a residential property at Malwani, Malad (W) in 2008 & 2009 however, we are planning to take a flat in this locality on 8th road. The per sft. Area we are being charged at this point of time is 7,400rs. However, I am little doubtful whether this area is safe or not with aspect to security as to reach 8th road we have to cross little slum patch...If any of you are already staying there or have any idea about that area pls. Help as I hv stay with my family here....Eagerly waiting for reply...Thanks a lot!!

Regards,

can u share more details
    CommentQuote
    Thank you for ur reply....r u already staying in Malwani?

I have visited that area and have seen it grow from last 15+ years. Its well established by now and fairly secure area to live.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi vjs007,

Can you please post some more details about this project...this looks very promising..thanks.

Originally Posted by vjs007

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Yeah....its called Sai Kapila CHS ltd., at gate no. 8, malvani...its a new building ready to move in....sorry for d delay in relply
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

Does any one has any idea on so called proposed bridge between evershine nagar and malvani ? There are rumors that Raheja have purchased a lot of land and holding to it. I have heard that there are atlease 3 connecting roads / bridges proposed for Malwani from Lokhandwala, Versova, Toyota Showroom, etc.

If this happens then Malvani would be certainly a good locality to live-in considering the road connectivity from other main areas of mumbai.
    CommentQuote