Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Location : Malwani / Evershine Nagar, Malad West, Mumbai

Collapse
X
Collapse

Location : Malwani / Evershine Nagar, Malad West, Mumbai

Last updated: December 4 2013
24 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #11

    #11

    Re : Location : Malwani / Evershine Nagar, Malad West, Mumbai

    Just a quick question - Is Malwani always not branded as slum area ? I see there are lot of slums in that area. Also what is the acess to that area ? Via Marve Road ?

    Comment

    • #12

      #12

      Re : Location : Malwani / Evershine Nagar, Malad West, Mumbai

      Originally posted by smarty0074 View Post
      Just a quick question - Is Malwani always not branded as slum area ? I see there are lot of slums in that area. Also what is the acess to that area ? Via Marve Road ?
      Yes until 7th road. 8th road and its back is full of proper society maintained building with decend members... Usually the society maintainence charge per month is from Rs 1500 to Rs 2500... which reflects the quality of people around.

      Comment

      • #13

        #13

        Re : Location : Malwani / Evershine Nagar, Malad West, Mumbai

        thanks again gainvaidya

        Originally posted by gainvidya View Post
        Yes until 7th road. 8th road and its back is full of proper society maintained building with decend members... Usually the society maintainence charge per month is from Rs 1500 to Rs 2500... which reflects the quality of people around.
        thanks gain appreciate your feedback ...

        Comment

        • #14

          #14

          Re : Location : Malwani / Evershine Nagar, Malad West, Mumbai

          mumbai2010 i have sent you a pm

          Originally posted by mumbai2010 View Post
          i have visited under construction projects in that area. the broker also showed me resale flats, but said in under construction we wud hv to give 60-40 so i decided against that area.. if u cud pls share the name of the project it wud be of gr8 help to me and everyone on the forum
          mumbai2010 i have sent you a pm

          Comment

          • #15

            #15

            Re : Location : Malwani / Evershine Nagar, Malad West, Mumbai

            I have already visited Vinayak Regency more than a month ago and liked it but the 60-40 ratio is quite pinching

            Comment

            • #16

              #16

              Re : Location : Malwani / Evershine Nagar, Malad West, Mumbai

              I recently checked out Casa Belleza and Vinayak. They are the only two good buildings in sector 8. The broker called Sainath, who's shop is right across the road has agreed to get a 100% white deal done. But a 2 bhk in Casa belleza with a super built-up of 1100 (that's what they claim, but I found the flats to be much smaller) goes up to 55 lakhs including parking and floor rise. Which is ridiculous for Malwani right now.

              He was willing to negotiate but I haven't approached him again. From the look of it, the property scene in Malwani is quite cold right now. Might be a good time to strike a great bargain in an under-construction project.

              But make sure that your flat doesn't face another under construction project. You'll have to live with noise and dust for the next two years.

              I have also heard of the Raheja rumour. But no idea about its validity. Yes, Malwani would eventually be connected with Evershine, Inorbit and finally Yari road in a span of 5 years. Malad is already choc-a-bloc. After builders finish filling Marve road, they'd eventually turn to Malwani. And the bridges would get made.

              Had anyone imagined what would happen to Oshiwara 10 years ago? It was a non-existent yet to be passed railway station full of chawls and slums.

              Powai Lake 12 years ago was a picnic spot.

              JVLR would soon be extended all the way up to Oshiwara. That should change the geography of this place completely. More than that the Metro would change the way we look at Mumbai.

              Malwani isn't a bad idea after all, given its proximity to the Aksa beach. Just wait for a mall-multiplex to come up. It could soon be the next Yari Road in 5 years.

              Comment

              • #17

                #17

                Re : Location : Malwani / Evershine Nagar, Malad West, Mumbai

                Malvani bridge to connect the mainland

                Dear all,

                Thank you for your input on the subject. From 2007 the rates were rs 2550 per sq. Ft. And in 2010 it came up to rs 4100. So there is an increase in the rates. However, imagine if Malwani is connected by a bridge will significantly increase the rates.

                But due to environmental issues the bridge is just a dream?

                If there is new information on this kindly share it on this platform.
                Thanks & Regards
                akazi

                Comment

                • #18

                  #18

                  Re : Location : Malwani / Evershine Nagar, Malad West, Mumbai

                  Hi all!! I see lot of discussion is already done on a residential property at Malwani, Malad (W) in 2008 & 2009 however, we are planning to take a flat in this locality on 8th road. The per sft. Area we are being charged at this point of time is 7,400rs. However, I am little doubtful whether this area is safe or not with aspect to security as to reach 8th road we have to cross little slum patch...If any of you are already staying there or have any idea about that area pls. Help as I hv stay with my family here....Eagerly waiting for reply...Thanks a lot!!

                  Regards,

                  Comment

                  • #19

                    #19

                    Re : Location : Malwani / Evershine Nagar, Malad West, Mumbai

                    Originally posted by vjs007 View Post
                    Hi all!! I see lot of discussion is already done on a residential property at Malwani, Malad (W) in 2008 & 2009 however, we are planning to take a flat in this locality on 8th road. The per sft. Area we are being charged at this point of time is 7,400rs. However, I am little doubtful whether this area is safe or not with aspect to security as to reach 8th road we have to cross little slum patch...If any of you are already staying there or have any idea about that area pls. Help as I hv stay with my family here....Eagerly waiting for reply...Thanks a lot!!

                    Regards,
                    8th road is safe and well managed as gainvidya mentioned above. Considering the rate you are getting this could be one of the best deals currently in Mumbai.

                    Comment

                    • #20

                      #20

                      Re : Location : Malwani / Evershine Nagar, Malad West, Mumbai

                      Thank you for ur reply....r u already staying in Malwani?

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X