Collapse

Last updated: December 4 2013
24 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Location : Malwani / Evershine Nagar, Malad West, Mumbai

Originally posted by vjs007 View Post
    Hi all!! I see lot of discussion is already done on a residential property at Malwani, Malad (W) in 2008 & 2009 however, we are planning to take a flat in this locality on 8th road. The per sft. Area we are being charged at this point of time is 7,400rs. However, I am little doubtful whether this area is safe or not with aspect to security as to reach 8th road we have to cross little slum patch...If any of you are already staying there or have any idea about that area pls. Help as I hv stay with my family here....Eagerly waiting for reply...Thanks a lot!!

Regards,

can u share more details

Comment

Thank you for ur reply....r u already staying in Malwani?
      I have visited that area and have seen it grow from last 15+ years. Its well established by now and fairly secure area to live.

Comment

Hi vjs007,

Can you please post some more details about this project...this looks very promising..thanks.

Hi all!! I see lot of discussion is already done on a residential property at Malwani, Malad (W) in 2008 & 2009 however, we are planning to take a flat in this locality on 8th road. The per sft. Area we are being charged at this point of time is 7,400rs. However, I am little doubtful whether this area is safe or not with aspect to security as to reach 8th road we have to cross little slum patch...If any of you are already staying there or have any idea about that area pls. Help as I hv stay with my family here....Eagerly waiting for reply...Thanks a lot!!

Regards,

Comment

Yeah....its called Sai Kapila CHS ltd., at gate no. 8, malvani...its a new building ready to move in....sorry for d delay in relply

Comment

Hi All,

Does any one has any idea on so called proposed bridge between evershine nagar and malvani ? There are rumors that Raheja have purchased a lot of land and holding to it. I have heard that there are atlease 3 connecting roads / bridges proposed for Malwani from Lokhandwala, Versova, Toyota Showroom, etc.

If this happens then Malvani would be certainly a good locality to live-in considering the road connectivity from other main areas of mumbai.

Comment

Tags: None
            Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X