Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VMC Group Vision Emall Corporation Mumbai Reviews on Builder

Collapse
X
Collapse

VMC Group Vision Emall Corporation Mumbai Reviews on Builder

Last updated: September 5 2020
27 | Posts
29345 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • VMC Group Vision Emall Corporation Mumbai Reviews on Builder

    I am interested in purchasing a plot of land in Shahpur, Thane district. I want information about
    1) VMC real estate developers
    2) how can one check the credibility of the company?
    3) Any way of checking if the plot is not sold to anybody else?
    4) Is it ok to pay up before the NA approval for the land is got by the developer? They promise it will be done within 2 years.
    5) Anyone who has had a good experience with any such real estate developers in and around Mumbai, which ones?
    6) I would greatly appreciate a response from adovcates/ solicitors/ CAs/ govt. officials dealing with such matters

    Thank you very much.
  • #2

    #2

    Re : VMC Group Vision Emall Corporation Mumbai Reviews on Builder

    Hi Niru.
    I have bought 4 plots with VMC and I'm getting the possesion next month. My experince with them has been very good.
    I was dupped a few times before with other companies . This time it was good .
    They are not as costly as DISHa Direct or soft corner , provide decent ammentines .
    we cheked with Shahpur land records and they have aquired the said land .
    Hope this helps.
    Last edited April 5 2009, 01:42 AM.

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : VMC Group Vision Emall Corporation Mumbai Reviews on Builder

      Originally posted by rfn2004 View Post
      Hi Niru.
      I have bought 4 plots with VMC and I'm getting the possesion next month. My experince with them has been very good.
      I was dupped a few times before with other companies . This time it was good .
      They are not as costly as DISHa Direct or soft corner , provide decent ammentines .
      we cheked with Shahpur land records and they have aquired the said land .
      Hopr this helps.

      No doubt a friend of VMC *wink* *wink* .. RE lobby guys are getting really innovative these days .. probably Philip Kotler could write another book on how to leverage modern media for marketing .. maybe he will .. if you guys manage to actually pull it off .. from the way things are .. I must say .. u guys are winning .. having hung on to totally unrealistic prices without any demand but yet held off any sort of price correction .. we must give it to you .. may be it will make a good case study on carteling in business schools some day

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : VMC Group Vision Emall Corporation Mumbai Reviews on Builder

        Originally posted by Kimmig View Post
        No doubt a friend of VMC *wink* *wink* .. RE lobby guys are getting really innovative these days .. probably Philip Kotler could write another book on how to leverage modern media for marketing .. maybe he will .. if you guys manage to actually pull it off .. from the way things are .. I must say .. u guys are winning .. having hung on to totally unrealistic prices without any demand but yet held off any sort of price correction .. we must give it to you .. may be it will make a good case study on carteling in business schools some day

        Dear,
        I'm no lobby guy for VMC . I have a decent job and 3 flats in Mumbai. i like real easte as an investment option .I have studied almost all comapnies selling in Shahpur.
        to list a few-
        NRI CITY , Royal farms, Disha direct, Soft corner. Have met them all in person. Visited the sites. Checked the land records . the reason for Joining this form was i found a lot of NRI who are looking for good information and are beigh duped by the builder lobby.
        I had invested in a land in panvel and got roayaly jacked. Kotler is to great a person to compare with , His books have been instrumental for me in acheving growth in my career.

        Wish you all the best.

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : VMC Group Vision Emall Corporation Mumbai Reviews on Builder

          What a clever broker!

          Originally posted by rfn2004 View Post
          Dear,
          I'm no lobby guy for VMC . I have a decent job and 3 flats in Mumbai. i like real easte as an investment option .I have studied almost all comapnies selling in Shahpur.
          to list a few-

          NRI CITY , Royal farms, Disha direct, Soft corner. Have met them all in person. Visited the sites. Checked the land records . the reason for Joining this form was i found a lot of NRI who are looking for good information and are beigh duped by the builder lobby.
          I had invested in a land in panvel and got roayaly jacked. Kotler is to great a person to compare with , His books have been instrumental for me in acheving growth in my career.

          Wish you all the best.

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : VMC Group Vision Emall Corporation Mumbai Reviews on Builder

            Originally posted by rfn2004 View Post
            Dear,
            I'm no lobby guy for VMC . I have a decent job and 3 flats in Mumbai. i like real easte as an investment option .I have studied almost all comapnies selling in Shahpur.
            to list a few-
            NRI CITY , Royal farms, Disha direct, Soft corner. Have met them all in person. Visited the sites. Checked the land records . the reason for Joining this form was i found a lot of NRI who are looking for good information and are beigh duped by the builder lobby.
            I had invested in a land in panvel and got roayaly jacked. Kotler is to great a person to compare with , His books have been instrumental for me in acheving growth in my career.

            Wish you all the best.
            Originally posted by rfn2004 View Post
            Hi Niru.
            I have bought 4 plots with VMC and I'm getting the possesion next month. My experince with them has been very good.
            I was dupped a few times before with other companies . This time it was good .
            They are not as costly as DISHa Direct or soft corner , provide decent ammentines .
            we cheked with Shahpur land records and they have aquired the said land .
            Hope this helps.
            Hi rfn2004,

            What are the prevailing rates for VMCs competitors like NRI CITY , Royal farms, Disha direct, Soft corner ?

            Which of the following below VMC projects did you go & the cost for that ?
            Are they NA plots & any banks giving loans for this plot ?

            The below is what I've got from Sunita - VMC folks.
            1. VMC VIHANG Per Sq.Ft.99/-Rs. Plot Area 807 Sq.Ft. 80,000/-
            2. VMC CITY ANNEX Per Sq.Ft.175/-Rs. Plot Area 807Sq.Ft 1,41,225 /-
            3. VMC CITY PHASE 1 (VMC VILLA) Per Sq.Ft.250/-Rs. Plot Area 1076 Sq.Ft.Total Amt. 2,69,000/-
            4. VMC ESTATE ANNEX Per Sq.Ft.250/-Rs. Plot Area min.1065 Sq.Ft. Total Amt. 2,66,250/-.
            5. VMC ESTATE Per Sq.Ft.350/-Rs. Plot Area min.1065 Sq.Ft. Total Amt. 3,72,750/- Commercial Plot per Sq.Ft. 450/- Rs

            Give me your contacts (number + email) if possible ?

            Thx - Neel

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : VMC Group Vision Emall Corporation Mumbai Reviews on Builder

              Neel

              Did you finialise anything on same. I would be keen too







              Originally posted by nilayk View Post
              Hi rfn2004,

              What are the prevailing rates for VMCs competitors like NRI CITY , Royal farms, Disha direct, Soft corner ?

              Which of the following below VMC projects did you go & the cost for that ?
              Are they NA plots & any banks giving loans for this plot ?

              The below is what I've got from Sunita - VMC folks.
              1. VMC VIHANG Per Sq.Ft.99/-Rs. Plot Area 807 Sq.Ft. 80,000/-
              2. VMC CITY ANNEX Per Sq.Ft.175/-Rs. Plot Area 807Sq.Ft 1,41,225 /-
              3. VMC CITY PHASE 1 (VMC VILLA) Per Sq.Ft.250/-Rs. Plot Area 1076 Sq.Ft.Total Amt. 2,69,000/-
              4. VMC ESTATE ANNEX Per Sq.Ft.250/-Rs. Plot Area min.1065 Sq.Ft. Total Amt. 2,66,250/-.
              5. VMC ESTATE Per Sq.Ft.350/-Rs. Plot Area min.1065 Sq.Ft. Total Amt. 3,72,750/- Commercial Plot per Sq.Ft. 450/- Rs

              Give me your contacts (number + email) if possible ?

              Thx - Neel

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : VMC Group Vision Emall Corporation Mumbai Reviews on Builder

                vmc vihang city

                hai guys i am too looking for purchase of plots in vmc vihang city at sahapur can any one guide me where to check if the company is registered ....any site ..bcz news are that the president of the company was charged for cheating and several cases .....abd was bared by SEBI..to inter into capital market for 5 years ie 2001 -2006 guys need clearification can check on www.sebi.gov.in.......name is madhukar bhagwan......plz some one to guide wr i can get if the company is regestered adn the agremment has some leagle value....

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : VMC Group Vision Emall Corporation Mumbai Reviews on Builder

                  Originally posted by rfn2004 View Post
                  Hi Niru.
                  I have bought 4 plots with VMC and I'm getting the possesion next month. My experince with them has been very good.
                  I was dupped a few times before with other companies . This time it was good .
                  They are not as costly as DISHa Direct or soft corner , provide decent ammentines .
                  we cheked with Shahpur land records and they have aquired the said land .
                  Hope this helps.
                  hay man have u checked if the company is regestered or not if not checked yet do it fast ...if already checked plz let me know the site name wr i can check ..bcz i have got the registration num of company wt they say.....for ur knowledge....the president of company has got a lot of charges which u can find out on sebi.gov.in.....the chap has got cases of fraud....so plz reply as i was also thinking of purchasing few plots .....plz let me know...or for further details plz call me 8893997061

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : VMC Group Vision Emall Corporation Mumbai Reviews on Builder

                    Originally posted by smarty0074 View Post
                    Neel

                    Did you finialise anything on same. I would be keen too
                    i am also keen to buy few plots plz if possible u can give me ur contact num and guide me with ur experience...my num is 8893097061

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X