I am interested in purchasing a plot of land in Shahpur, Thane district. I want information about
1) VMC real estate developers
2) how can one check the credibility of the company?
3) Any way of checking if the plot is not sold to anybody else?
4) Is it ok to pay up before the NA approval for the land is got by the developer? They promise it will be done within 2 years.
5) Anyone who has had a good experience with any such real estate developers in and around Mumbai, which ones?
6) I would greatly appreciate a response from adovcates/ solicitors/ CAs/ govt. officials dealing with such matters

Thank you very much.
Read more
24 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hello... has anybody purchased VMC estate plots & got possession at VMC estate... How was ur exp while purchasing... Is it worth purchasing VMC VIhang City Projects...
    CommentQuote
  • hello kalpeshrc

Initially i booked 4 plots but now withdrew 3 and thought to stay with 1 booking.
    The purchase will definitely be hassle free. The staff is good.
    And if all goes as promised, then the land is worth purchasing.

Do a little homework before jumping in.

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • I am planning to buy 4 plots at VMC's VIHANG City at Sarangpuri, Shahapur(Thane). Is it ok to buy proposed NA plots at Rs.99/- per sq.feet? What is the reputatation of VMC Developer? It's urgent, sice VMC is planning ot increase the rates soon. Please comment if anybody knows the facts.
    CommentQuote
  • Dr. Subrata regarding VMC

Hi, I am dr. Subrata Biswas taken a plot of VMC. I want to speak to U.
    CommentQuote
  • Cheating by VMC of NA Plot Sale at Shahapur

I had Purchase N A Plot by VMC at Shilotter – Shahapur with full payment but still
    Transfer Process of 7/12 not done due to improper sale deed as per rule ….
    Mr Jhon, Mr Dheeraj and Mgr Mr Datta is given fake reasons for the same last 4 months even by
    Owner of Plot Mr Rajiv Rajan Jadhav also not able give proper answers, I am tollally harassed by VMC Management Team till date..

Very Third Class Office Management for Documentation work

Originally Posted by rfn2004
    Hi Niru.
    I have bought 4 plots with VMC and I'm getting the possesion next month. My experince with them has been very good.
    I was dupped a few times before with other companies . This time it was good .
    They are not as costly as DISHa Direct or soft corner , provide decent ammentines .
    we cheked with Shahpur land records and they have aquired the said land .
    Hope this helps.
    CommentQuote

I had Purchase N A Plot by VMC at Shilotter – Shahapur with full payment but still
    Mr Jhon, Mr Dheeraj and Mgr Mr Datta is given fake reasons for the same last 4 months even by
    Owner of Plot Mr Rajiv Rajan Jadhav also not able give proper answers, I am tollally harassed by VMC Management Team till date..

Originally Posted by niru
    I am interested in purchasing a plot of land in Shahpur, Thane district. I want information about
    1) VMC real estate developers
    2) how can one check the credibility of the company?
    3) Any way of checking if the plot is not sold to anybody else?
    4) Is it ok to pay up before the NA approval for the land is got by the developer? They promise it will be done within 2 years.
    5) Anyone who has had a good experience with any such real estate developers in and around Mumbai, which ones?
    6) I would greatly appreciate a response from adovcates/ solicitors/ CAs/ govt. officials dealing with such matters

Thank you very much.
    CommentQuote

Originally Posted by Kimmig
    No doubt a friend of VMC *wink* *wink* .. RE lobby guys are getting really innovative these days .. probably Philip Kotler could write another book on how to leverage modern media for marketing .. maybe he will .. if you guys manage to actually pull it off .. from the way things are .. I must say .. u guys are winning .. having hung on to totally unrealistic prices without any demand but yet held off any sort of price correction .. we must give it to you .. may be it will make a good case study on carteling in business schools some day
    CommentQuote
  • Urgent help needed

i visited VMC in regards to plots in shahapur for 99 per sq ft. i have seen the plot area and the dummy bunglow built on the one of their previous projects. I find the offer great and cheap. i have never invetsted in land before and this is my first venture. I have read the posts and find it risky to invest. need help with info.

Where can i get details on the company apart from Sebi?

I have been made to understand that the rate is 99 per sq ft till Nov 15th 2012 after which it will be 150 per sq ft which is the original rate. but wen i read the posts in this site, it seems the rate is 99 since 2010. need help?

what information do i need from the company to check if they are a registered company?

any more information to be collected from the company to check they are not frauds?

Need help urgently. pls help....
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • I am Deepak Shaw had booked 2 plots in vishwambhar lawn on vmc project, after read yours bad experience against vmc developer I has been scared, we all investors of vmc should be organized against any unfortunate frauds of said developer.
    CommentQuote