VMC Group Vision Emall Corporation Mumbai Reviews on Builder

Last updated: September 5 2020
27 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : VMC Group Vision Emall Corporation Mumbai Reviews on Builder

VMC

They seems to be frauds and big liers...please stay away from them. I had given them initial deposit for two plots but after getting to know about some irregularities about them I have been asking for a cancellation and returnof my booking amount which they are not returning. If possible please advice how to tackle them

Comment

thats right they r fraud they don't have a registration num......and sebi has also black listed this project ...............beaware guys ...your investment is not in right project they r going to run away their repo in market is also very bad enquire about it

Comment

Hello, TBH I don't know much about VMC developers, we(my family) do own a few acres of land in Khardi, Shahapur which falls under Industrial zone (near Lalit Industries), and funnily enough a few local brokers have taken token of Rs.2 to 3 lakh from people coming from Delhi region and NRIs, stating that the plot touches the highway and has ample frontage, and these brokers then disappear after cheating the group. Our broker has informed us that many such cases are taking place in Shahapur region.

If you do plan to invest in land, do your homework, get proper info regarding every developer in that region be it DD, Softcorner, VMC, etc. Softcorner is the lesser evil among the ones mentioned but then it is your money, invest it wisely. Also there are a number of plots and bungalows coming up in this region, so there is no shortage of options nor will the rate increase exponentially in a short time as claimed by the developer, instead an agricultural plot (road touch) would fetch you more appreciation then these plots and you can get an acre for 8 - 10 lakhs on Shahapur - Murbad road or near Shenwa. So take your time ask for every detail from the developer you are entitled to do so and if he refrains from revealing key details about the project, leave.
        Ryan Giggs.Sachin Tendulkar.Paul Scholes.Gary Neville.

Comment

I ve purchase a propose NA plot in VMC city at shahaur on 2008. They told me that Plot ll get NA before 4 years.Now they are saying that there is some issues and it may take 2 years or 3 not sure about that. so better way u take away ur money with 8 % interest. pls suggest me wt i ve to do?

Comment

Vmc Shahapur

On dated 1/04/2012 i visited on VMC's sarangpuri village site.I like it but i am little bit cnfused for investement. Please guide

Comment

Originally posted by amitdj09 View Post
              I ve purchase a propose NA plot in VMC city at shahaur on 2008. They told me that Plot ll get NA before 4 years.Now they are saying that there is some issues and it may take 2 years or 3 not sure about that. so better way u take away ur money with 8 % interest. pls suggest me wt i ve to do?

Hello Amitdj09,
              I spoke to VMC and they said that VMC city has already been "NA".
              One of the local agent said that if a land is "NA" then it must have a survey number. Do have one?
              What is your view on this?

I was there to purchase some plots in VMC vihang, which is an agricultural land yet and i am not sure how long it will take for it to become an "NA"

Also, there are indeed lot of questions to their credibility as well.
              I guess the company is still not "CIS" (Collective investment scheme) registered.

What is CIS?
              SEBI

Comment

Hello... has anybody purchased VMC estate plots & got possession at VMC estate... How was ur exp while purchasing... Is it worth purchasing VMC VIhang City Projects...

Comment

hello kalpeshrc

Initially i booked 4 plots but now withdrew 3 and thought to stay with 1 booking.
                  The purchase will definitely be hassle free. The staff is good.
                  And if all goes as promised, then the land is worth purchasing.

Do a little homework before jumping in.

Regards,

Comment

I am planning to buy 4 plots at VMC's VIHANG City at Sarangpuri, Shahapur(Thane). Is it ok to buy proposed NA plots at Rs.99/- per sq.feet? What is the reputatation of VMC Developer? It's urgent, sice VMC is planning ot increase the rates soon. Please comment if anybody knows the facts.

Comment

Dr. Subrata regarding VMC

Hi, I am dr. Subrata Biswas taken a plot of VMC. I want to speak to U.
                      Last edited April 2 2013, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X