Hi,
I have a MHADA 1 RK very close to Lower Parel station which I expect to sell around 40 lacs (my neighbor sold his recently). I intend to buy a decent 1 bhk in a good upcoming project, already constructed building in Lower Parel or Worli area. My budget is around 80 lacs to 1 Cr (including loan). My questions are:
a) Is the budget enough in a good building (I do not want to compromise on the kind of people living in the building since I have suffered for last 5 years, but small price to pay compared to the appreciation of my property.
b) How much would be a studio appt. or 1 bhk in a posh building.
Please note I do not want to go outside Lower Parel, Worli.
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by MittalA
    Hi,
    I have a MHADA 1 RK very close to Lower Parel station which I expect to sell around 40 lacs (my neighbor sold his recently). I intend to buy a decent 1 bhk in a good upcoming project, already constructed building in Lower Parel or Worli area. My budget is around 80 lacs to 1 Cr (including loan). My questions are:
    a) Is the budget enough in a good building (I do not want to compromise on the kind of people living in the building since I have suffered for last 5 years, but small price to pay compared to the appreciation of my property.
    b) How much would be a studio appt. or 1 bhk in a posh building.
    Please note I do not want to go outside Lower Parel, Worli.

What area you are looking at?
    Your budget is very tight and I don't think you can get a 1BHK in Lower Parel/Worli. The RE is at its peak at the moment and unless there is a decent correction in prices, at your budget it would be impossible to get a 1BHK in Lower Parel/Worli.
    Nevertheless you can keep looking around for any distress sale in the next few months and hope for the best.

Cheers.:):)
    CommentQuote
  • Lower Parel-Worli is abt 22k psf

Lower Parel good new construction is abt 22k psf so for 650 sq ft 1BHK it comes to around 1.43crores.

Since u r end-user u can go for the same around Lower Parel station but if ur investor then u will not see much price appreciation.

The new construction in LP -Worli is world-class to say the least.

All the best!!
    CommentQuote
  • try Rupji constructions, having a flat of 650 built area with less loading. 60% of work completed and his quoting 16k.
    CommentQuote
  • Rupji Constructions - Daffodils D.N. NAGAR Andheri West

Hi,

Can you pls. let me know how is Rupji Constructions ?
    Actually I intend to buy a 1BHK flat in D.N. Nagar.

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • they seem to have some issues

Originally Posted by kinjalnc
    try Rupji constructions, having a flat of 650 built area with less loading. 60% of work completed and his quoting 16k.

Rupji Constructions Complaints. No action since 2005 and asking more money, Rupji Skyline, Mumbai,Consumer Complaints Company Complaint India
    CommentQuote
  • I had booked a 1 bhk in Daffodils at the Pre launch stage last year 11k . However no construction work has started yet - last i was told was that due to change in the redevelopment rules of MHADA , they may give a larger flat at the original rate - which is quite good of them .

I think the project will take another few months to take off .

As far as Rupji is concerned I had done some checking around and most of the time i had very positive feedback including one from a collegaue of mine whose project is also stuck but he was quite confident about the Builders .

Having said all the good things however , now i am getting a bit impatient since my investment horizon was one year - so thinking of meeting the Builders ....

Originally Posted by amolks
    Hi,

Can you pls. let me know how is Rupji Constructions ?
    Actually I intend to buy a 1BHK flat in D.N. Nagar.

Thanks,
    CommentQuote