Navi Mumbai Airport May Shift, Mumbai

Last updated: September 24 2013
30 | Posts
7866 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navi Mumbai Airport May Shift, Mumbai

getting the airport ready will take atleast 5 years from now in Navi Mumbai. so there is no real reason for paying a premium from today. so the hype created by builders are getting flatter day by day . i heard that still there is some issue of environmental hurdle . with the change of power/govt, it may be shifted from navi mumbai as no major work has been done yet.
    the major issue is diverting a river and cutting huge mangrooves..

Re : Navi Mumbai Airport May Shift, Mumbai

Thanks - will wait & watch before making any investment around Navi Mumbai airport.

persoanlly, i felt the navi mumbai RE arnd airport was a little over-hyped - places like Taloja too are attractign people.

Comment

Originally posted by Manoj99 View Post
      getting the airport ready will take atleast 5 years from now in Navi Mumbai. so there is no real reason for paying a premium from today. so the hype created by builders are getting flatter day by day . i heard that still there is some issue of environmental hurdle . with the change of power/govt, it may be shifted from navi mumbai as no major work has been done yet.
      Airport 5 yrs from now? you must be JOKING. It may take 2 years for aproval and another 5 years for the detailed project report, and further 7 years for execution. This is the minimum . And the minimum is 14 years for the airport to function - if at all.

Comment

all future developments like airports, connectivity to airports, SEZ are all planned in Navi Mumbai, so I am optimistic about that location for future appreciation in comparison to other locations.

Comment

getting the airport ready will take atleast 5 years from now in Navi Mumbai.
          with the change of power/govt, it may be shifted from navi mumbai
          Source ??

Comment

What is the source of your information ? Your friend's friend told you ?

Comment

Lol

I agree .. this is a very irresponsible statement Manoj...

They have been working on the design for this site for the last 12 years
              Conception to Clearance | Navi Mumbai International Airport

Lets give them some credit where it's due ..

Besides investors/builders are not going to wait for the airport to complete to drive up prices ..

Full disclosure .. "Naive NRI" property owner in Hirco .. who's in it for the long haul ..

Originally posted by acecupid View Post
              What is the source of your information ? Your friend's friend told you ?

Comment

RE will sink

Builder lobby is just making fool in the name of airport.
                and our overpaid employees putting their money to grow .
                atlast it will sink anything like Titanik.

Comment

Given the current aviation industry in India, I don't know how many of you really believe that infra growth will happen in next 5 yrs in navi mumbai because of new airport.

Pilots, staff, SCMs, traders and commuters - All r loosing right now.

Comment

Navi mumbai area is not attracting RE investment because of the airport. This is a MYTH. Any sensible investor can give you clear picture that they have not invested because of the airport.

Affordable new homes will attract middle class buyer in next 5-8 yrs. This is a real reason behind navi mumbai growth.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X