Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
1733 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Please call HIRCO office & you shall have all details....
    CommentQuote
  • any information on % booked ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vbansal
    any information on % booked ?

Nobody except Hiranandani knows that. No builder is honest with this sort of information.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by simsim
    can some1 please give latest details of hirco in panvel
    i am looking for 2bhk or even can go for 3bhk
    i am looking for good view appt
    please give price details & about hirco project current status

thanks

cheers:bab (4):

See if you could get a 2.5 BHK in Claremont as it has a clear view of mountains.... but the chances are less as this bldg was launched in Feb'09 and this is the only one with 2.5BHK availiability. Their new launches are Verona, Napoli and Amalfi....... Their site layout (attached herewith) reveals that they have taken a good care of view from all their residential bldgs. But you are always better of giving a site visit instead of just depending on such layouts.

I know that they have revised their rates to 3850psf. from 3600psf (i think this was in June'10) but don't know what they are quoting currently.

When I last enquired I was told that phase#1 buildings' plinth will be completed in the first quarter of 2011. U can see the updated actual pics from site on their website.
    CommentQuote
  • thanks bhushan

i am in delhi & looking for a investment in panvel region..i thought of IB also but i think over a longer period hirco will be the best

i am getting 2bhk in napoli but i think these flats willl be behind commercial buildings and therefore view may not be as good as others in this project

i am looking for a good view flat in hirco open area ( greenarea + mountains) & my budget is around 80lacs

can u please give more details about the current status of this project

please share something which flat will be good

all flats r 3 side open ? & 4 flats in each floor ?

which floor will be the best ? & what about club house & other factors ?

please if u can give some of ur suggestion it will be very helpful

regards
    CommentQuote
    thanks bhushan

i am in delhi & looking for a investment in panvel region..i thought of IB also but i think over a longer period hirco will be the best

i am getting 2bhk in napoli but i think these flats willl be behind commercial buildings and therefore view may not be as good as others in this project

i am looking for a good view flat in hirco open area ( greenarea + mountains) & my budget is around 80lacs

can u please give more details about the current status of this project

please share something which flat will be good

all flats r 3 side open ? & 4 flats in each floor ?

which floor will be the best ? & what about club house & other factors ?

please if u can give some of ur suggestion it will be very helpful

regards

you r welcome!

i think for the view that you r looking for, higher floor in NAPOLI is the best choice. Napoli is a 30 storey residential tower and by convention, the commercial buildings that are coming opposite NAPOLI might not exceed 5-6 floors (you can get a more specific figure from Hirco).
    So there is no question of your view getting hindered by those commercial bldgs if you r on a higher floor. With the kind of budget that you have you can even book on the topmost floor, but in my opinion anything between 25th and 29th floor will be just ideal. Be sure that you book the flat which is facing the express way and subsequently the Matheran Mountains.

As far as distance from club house is concerned, I have booked in Claremont and I think distance-wise Napoli is closer to the Clubhouse than Claremont.

As mentioned in my earlier post, Hirco is expecting plinth completion of their phase#1 residential towers early in first quarter of the yr'11. Napoli falls in the later phase of the project and its plinth might be ready somewhere in the 3rd/4th quarter of yr'11 (again Hirco can give you more specific date).

For your information i have also invested in IB project, and frankly speaking I find quality of Hirco customer care to be above par by far. Hirco's clearity of plans and timely executions of the same are also their big plus points. Although HPG hasn't appreciated at the same rate as IB, you r right about the fact that, in long-term (>10yrs), this project will give more returns than any other project in new panvel area.

cheers
    B
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhushank4

but in my opinion anything between 25th and 29th floor will be just ideal. Be sure that you book the flat which is facing the express way and subsequently the Matheran Mountains.

thx once again bhushan :)

i guess hirco is asking 25/sft extra for each floor in panvel going from bottom to top

today rate is 3850 which i am getting from hirco + they will going to add 25 extra for the specific floor

so it means if i am correct my cost may be around 5000 all inclusive including service tax for higher floor

is it worth to pay 500 extra for floor 20+ ?

is it everywhere in mumbai & why people pay so much for higher floors ?

about flat location can i get 3 side open( expressway + mountains) & which no. it will be in napoli as they have 4 flats in each floor

napoli is between 2 towers isnt this will be negative for side facing flats ?

i am not in hurry to get the possession but i want the flat with a very good view so please put some light on it

thanks
    CommentQuote
    thx once again bhushan :)

i guess hirco is asking 25/sft extra for each floor in panvel going from bottom to top

today rate is 3850 which i am getting from hirco + they will going to add 25 extra for the specific floor

so it means if i am correct my cost may be around 5000 all inclusive including service tax for higher floor

is it worth to pay 500 extra for floor 20+ ?

is it everywhere in mumbai & why people pay so much for higher floors ?

about flat location can i get 3 side open( expressway + mountains) & which no. it will be in napoli as they have 4 flats in each floor

napoli is between 2 towers isnt this will be negative for side facing flats ?

i am not in hurry to get the possession but i want the flat with a very good view so please put some light on it

thanks

dear simsim,

when hirco launched amalfi, napoli and verona they sent me a sample quote for the same.... in which they gave me 2bhk quote for napoli and 3 bhk for amalfi, so i thought they might have 2bhks only in napoli, thats y i suggested napoli to you as your requirement is that of 2bhk only. If you would like to go for a 3bhk verona and amalfi can give you the open views on 3 sides.

i never cared about enquiring the details of these new launches, since i have already invested in Claremont and more than happy about the same.....so if you r going to ask me which number flat to buy in napoli, so that it comes on express-way side then i cannot help you.... most i can do is to give you the number of my relationship manager.... so that you can give my name as a reference and talk to her personally abt your queries.... plz check your personal message inbox for the contact details of my hirco relationship manager.

but before putting your hard-earned money into this project i would rather suggest you to come down to new panvel and visit the site yourself at least once so that you know what you actually are buying....

nowadays every other builder is asking for floor rise charges.... so if you want higher floor, you gotto pay it.... i have paid a floor rise of Rs.480/- (20x24) when i booked my flat on the 24th floor of Claremont... but now they have increased the floor rise from Rs.20 to Rs.25 per floor.... so u r right about having to pay extra 500psf for a flat on 20th floor....

cheers
    B
    CommentQuote
  • thx bhushan i got numbers & will contact RM

i am just confused about floor plan of napoli as it is coming in between 2 towers & xpressway is on right side of it

please correct me if i am wrong
    CommentQuote
    thx bhushan i got numbers & will contact RM

i am just confused about floor plan of napoli as it is coming in between 2 towers & xpressway is on right side of it

please correct me if i am wrong

you r right abt napoli being in between 2 towers (i.e. bet verona and amalfi) but if you have a closer look at the layout (use zoom in), u will find out that they are actually not co-linear. Although roughly all 3 of them are facing in south-east direction, if you consider napoli to be facing exactly in-line with the south east direction. then verona is a tilted a little bit southwards and amalfi eastwards. But frankly speaking i don't know if that makes any difference..... again its better to get the word from hirco on this.

surely expressway is on right side but you can still have a good view of it.... don't forget to take a compass and a printout (preferably A3 size) of site-layout and floor plans when you visit the site so that you can get a clear picture right there!!
    CommentQuote
  • bhushan can u tell me about ur payment plan & how much u have paid so far

whats ur view about this project when ur flat will be ready

any idea how much rental i can expect for 2bhk & what will be the average rate after 3 to 4 years from now will be in panvel & hirco
    CommentQuote
    bhushan can u tell me about ur payment plan & how much u have paid so far

whats ur view about this project when ur flat will be ready

any idea how much rental i can expect for 2bhk & what will be the average rate after 3 to 4 years from now will be in panvel & hirco

i booked my flat 3600 + 20 floor rise (comes out tobe approx 64L for my 2.5bhk flat on 24th floor in Claremont)
    booking amount was 1L
    next 20% downpayment within 1-2 months of booking (11.5L)
    next installment of 20% is after the completion of plinth (11.5L, this should be in first quarter of 2011)
    thereafter 35L has to be paid divided in equal installments after completion of each slab.
    and finally 5L at the time of possession (positively in the first half of 2012)

don't expect any substantial rental at least for the next 5 yrs from now. i m planning to move-in this flat around yr'2015 so i have no plans to put this on rental.

3-4 yrs from now you can easily expect at least 50% growth from the current rate.

cheers
    B
    CommentQuote
  • Smart Decision & Smart Investor..!!! I am also in... :) We both will be counting money after 10 yrs..!!

Originally Posted by bhushank4
    you r welcome!

i think for the view that you r looking for, higher floor in NAPOLI is the best choice. Napoli is a 30 storey residential tower and by convention, the commercial buildings that are coming opposite NAPOLI might not exceed 5-6 floors (you can get a more specific figure from Hirco).
    So there is no question of your view getting hindered by those commercial bldgs if you r on a higher floor. With the kind of budget that you have you can even book on the topmost floor, but in my opinion anything between 25th and 29th floor will be just ideal. Be sure that you book the flat which is facing the express way and subsequently the Matheran Mountains.

As far as distance from club house is concerned, I have booked in Claremont and I think distance-wise Napoli is closer to the Clubhouse than Claremont.

As mentioned in my earlier post, Hirco is expecting plinth completion of their phase#1 residential towers early in first quarter of the yr'11. Napoli falls in the later phase of the project and its plinth might be ready somewhere in the 3rd/4th quarter of yr'11 (again Hirco can give you more specific date).

For your information i have also invested in IB project, and frankly speaking I find quality of Hirco customer care to be above par by far. Hirco's clearity of plans and timely executions of the same are also their big plus points. Although HPG hasn't appreciated at the same rate as IB, you r right about the fact that, in long-term (>10yrs), this project will give more returns than any other project in new panvel area.

cheers
    B
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sweetunaiya
    Smart Decision & Smart Investor..!!! I am also in... :) We both will be counting money after 10 yrs..!!

Ameeeen!!
    cheers:)
    B
    CommentQuote
  • one thing is sure this project will be far far better than indiabulls or other projects in panvel after few years

only thing about hirco panvel project is price is on higher side

but than one has to pay for the best to get the best
    CommentQuote