Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
1723 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Rasheed2302
    Hi Savvy,

They are planning to get 20% of 2nd installment of Phase-2 to complete the pending work in Phase-1 (approx. 150cr). As Hirco PLC report, Phase-2 could take a decade to complete. (Hirco report is the whole project may take a decade to develop).

Please be informed that the Operational office also moved from Olympia to Alfa in Powai.

Rashid From your number seems u have joined recently,and keen on this project ,as an outsider point of view.
    Well, There is so much confusing picture as of now for Phase-1 & Phase-2.
    Those who have booked in Phase -1 wants the project to be delayed as commercial have not yet been finished,and does not want to take phase-1 OC,as well as
    Phase-2 buyers mostly are NRI's and hence wont mind project if delayed and might get their appreciation as and when Phase-1 will be finished.
    1] Appreciation of phase-2 is directly proportional on the developments of phase-1, and handing over of phase-1 in proper time,and COMMERCIAL HANDOVER.
    2] as well as development & construction of the HPG Club facilities.

Anyhow;
    As of now, I think Phase-2 will take time, as well as Phase-1 OC only management can take note when to hand over.
    The question is PHASE-1 Delay will have any impact on Phase-2 booking and so on??????
    Only time will decide.

Any delay in phase-2 ........will further will escalate the uncertainty ?.....:D

Savvy_v;)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Savvy,

I am not new to forum but not posting much.
    BTW, the commercial buildings are for offices and not for retail, also has much less progress.
    Lease of these buildings may be during 2016 or together with Phase-2.

Project appreciation possible only if the project gets completed on a stipulated period. There is another doubt about the Airport project could be scrapped. So, there is no doubt that many investors will fly to another region even NRI's.

Navi Mumbai airport project to be scrapped? - Mumbai - DNA

Moreover the delay, the Hirco Powai office is creating a confusion with different verbal answers.
    CommentQuote
  • Photo Date : 25.08.2013

Clio - Argus - Mellona
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    Hi Savvy,

I am not new to forum but not posting much.
    BTW, the commercial buildings are for offices and not for retail, also has much less progress.
    Lease of these buildings may be during 2016 or together with Phase-2.

Project appreciation possible only if the project gets completed on a stipulated period. There is another doubt about the Airport project could be scrapped. So, there is no doubt that many investors will fly to another region even NRI's.

Navi Mumbai airport project to be scrapped? - Mumbai - DNA

Moreover the delay, the Hirco Powai office is creating a confusion with different verbal answers.

Thanks Mr Rasheed.
    For Pictures.
    It looks to me , that at least 4-5 mths are needed for complete OC for the flat owners.. Including PODIUM,and nearby developments.

Anyways; NEWS OF NMIA;

‘No plan to scrap Navi Mumbai airport project’.

No plan to scrap Navi Mumbai airport project - Times Of India

"Dollar appreciation has surely affected the project cost, but now there is no looking back. We are committed to go ahead with the project," said Cidco joint managing director V Radha. A meeting with the PM would soon take place to catapult various infrastructure projects in Navi Mumbai, she said.

I Hope this suffice to avoid confusion about NMIA.
    savvy_v:D
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • N
    CommentQuote
  • WHATS THIS ME FROM
    YOU HAVENT SAID ANYTHING other than N
    CommentQuote
  • Navi Mumbai-SuperCity.....

Q. What makes Navi Mumbai a 'Super City'?

1. Spread over 344 sq. km. land, which includes a 150 km
    creek line.

2. 14 well-planned nodes, strung along mass transport
    corridors, effectively serving civic needs (Airoli, Ghansoli,
    Kopar Khairane, Vashi, Sanpada, Nerul, CBD Belapur,
    Kharghar, Kamothe, Kalamboli, New Panvel, Ulwe, Dronagiri
    and Pushpak.

3. 45% land reserved for green zones and open-to-sky
    activities.

4. World-class infrastructure with excellent healthcare facilities
    in every node.

5. Quality housing for every stratum of society.

6. World-class education institutes in every node.

7. Reasonably priced commercial and residential real estate.

8. Direct access to any part of the country through road and rail.
    Quick access to Central Business District located in the heart
    of the city.

9. In close proximity to the most modern seaport - Jawaharlal
    Nehru Port.

10. International airport and Special Economic Zone in the
    offing.

11. Only Indian city to have commercial complex above railway
    stations.

12. Asia's biggest wholesale market, APMC, is located here
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Savvy,
    I feel that since a week, Except your messages, other messages are deleted or restricted from posting. there are some photos posted by Mefrommumbai but after a while post was deleted.
    CommentQuote
    Hi Savvy,
    I feel that since a week, Except your messages, other messages are deleted or restricted from posting. there are some photos posted by Mefrommumbai but after a while post was deleted.

DONO RASHEED,
    IS it so....? How come, is it possible.
    MEFROM MUMBAI has he posted any pics, he can do so again if deleted post????

savvy_v;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by savvy_v
    DONO RASHEED,
    IS it so....? How come, is it possible.
    MEFROM MUMBAI has he posted any pics, he can do so again if deleted post????

savvy_v;)

This thread has gone cold ....everybody exhausted??
    CommentQuote
  • Read today's times of India there is a news about Hirco defaulting loans due to which both panvel and chennai townships have been stalled.

It's official now....
    CommentQuote
  • Can you send the link please ..if it is available online
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Dont worry

Its a setback but I think we will be fine.
    As they mentioned, I hope one of the Hiranandanis would buy them.
    I do not like this Priya. Let the Hiranandanis who built Powai buy it.

--B
    CommentQuote