Last updated: July 11 2017
1825 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Originally posted by savvy_v View Post
    he he....
    Dono what to say... I am least bothered who stays & who works, & who leaves, I am concerned about my product .....2017
    Well, Whats ur view Mr. B Bhushan, I mean {NOT MY RM}.
    I mean ...forum friend.... bhushank4
    Bhushan U seem u became very dormant with bombarding view.. ur opinion.....

Savvy_v
    Hi Savvy,
    Well we r also ur forum friends,well regarding ur product......2017. does it say ur product (bldg) will be ready by 2017 in ur allotment letter,I do not think so,( oh sorry positive thinking).

Comment

Concerns about Phase-2,

I am unable to understand what is the main concern of the forum members. Is it i. delay on the part of Hirco to start the Project or
      ii. they have a feeling that Hirco is going to bust and Project is going to wind up and all the people are going to loose the money.
      If it is point ii. than it is real cause of concern.
      Members please give your opinion,with reasons. I am really interested in this Project considering the future prospects. I have seen how quickly kharghar has attained critical mass as a city.I am sure this area will also come up in next 4/5 years as other infrastructure project come up.
      Member express your views without any bias with neutral point of view.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by seekigurview View Post
        I am unable to understand what is the main concern of the forum members. Is it i. delay on the part of Hirco to start the Project or
        ii. they have a feeling that Hirco is going to bust and Project is going to wind up and all the people are going to loose the money.
        If it is point ii. than it is real cause of concern.
        Members please give your opinion,with reasons. I am really interested in this Project considering the future prospects. I have seen how quickly kharghar has attained critical mass as a city.I am sure this area will also come up in next 4/5 years as other infrastructure project come up.
        Member express your views without any bias with neutral point of view.

Thanks
        Look for properties in Kharghar you will get better returns as that area has a better social infrastructure in place by the way this is not Panvel it is Bhokarpada.......do your research properly......both Phase I and Phase II of Palace Garden are a part of SEZ........if this is the only project that you want to invest into then wait for 3-4 months to get some clarity and don't worry about the price they will not go up as HIRCO is finding it difficult to sell their new Building Flora also there are lot of investor flats available in resale market.......you can seriously consider Indiabulls

Comment

Originally posted by realebuyer View Post
          Look for properties in Kharghar you will get better returns as that area has a better social infrastructure in place by the way this is not Panvel it is Bhokarpada.......do your research properly......both Phase I and Phase II of Palace Garden are a part of SEZ........if this is the only project that you want to invest into then wait for 3-4 months to get some clarity and don't worry about the price they will not go up as HIRCO is finding it difficult to sell their new Building Flora also there are lot of investor flats available in resale market.......you can seriously consider Indiabulls

Fantastic Preview...
          Well, If I want property to be lived in ASAP, I would prefer KHARGHAR,KPARKHAIRANE,
          FYI
          Navi Mumbai is a planned satellite township of Mumbai on the west coast of the Indian state of Maharashtra. It was developed in 1972 as a new urban township of Mumbai, and is the largest planned city in the world.
          Navi Mumbai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But If i have to wait for another 4-5 years or say 7 years I would choose HPG as a project to live in with great horizon....
          don't know whether I am true or not...

savvy_v

Comment

The best way to benefit from this project is to buy a plot nearby and construct bungalow. Anyone interested in bungalow society?

Comment

Originally posted by rohu01 View Post
              The best way to benefit from this project is to buy a plot nearby and construct bungalow. Anyone interested in bungalow society?
              Hahahaha good one

Comment

Hi Seekigurview,
                My Take on this project is
                1) The project is very good,if promised what they r advertising ,the area will develop by 2017 or 2018,and good returns after 2022 only.
                2)The drawback of this project is construction has almost stopped due to infighting in the company,so the more delay in the project the more money u lose.
                3) Chennai project has been stalled ,now panvel,and they r planning to launch in two more cities by Diwali,so take 20% from all buyers/ investers and also fools like me.
                4)Plz do not be a fool like me,Ofcourse money is yours,see i have already invested approx 25lacks,without any interest + in a limbo +sleepless nights,as u see i cannot go forward nor backoff.
                If i would invest the same money in some other project,my payments would start for floor rise and within one year to 18 months the project would be completed and make some money too+ would not be writing depressing words like this.
                GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND YOUR DECISION.

Comment

Originally posted by vinchi View Post
                  Hi Seekigurview,
                  My Take on this project is
                  1) The project is very good,if promised what they r advertising ,the area will develop by 2017 or 2018,and good returns after 2022 only.
                  2)The drawback of this project is construction has almost stopped due to infighting in the company,so the more delay in the project the more money u lose.
                  3) Chennai project has been stalled ,now panvel,and they r planning to launch in two more cities by Diwali,so take 20% from all buyers/ investers and also fools like me.
                  4)Plz do not be a fool like me,Ofcourse money is yours,see i have already invested approx 25lacks,without any interest + in a limbo +sleepless nights,as u see i cannot go forward nor backoff.
                  If i would invest the same money in some other project,my payments would start for floor rise and within one year to 18 months the project would be completed and make some money too+ would not be writing depressing words like this.
                  GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND YOUR DECISION.
                  Add me in the list of fools ...we were carried over by airport hype and Hiranandani name used by the builder ...

Comment

Hi Malkotia,
                    I FULLY Agree with you,atleast we had the guts to say that,in this open forum friends.

Comment

Don't worry Vinchi wait for couple of months things will be much more clear...hopefully Hiranandani will buy this out

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X