Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 11 2017
1825 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Originally posted by realebuyer View Post
    Don't worry Vinchi wait for couple of months things will be much more clear...hopefully Hiranandani will buy this out
    AGREE with u

Comment

If possible try to get info on their SEZ as that is the biggest grey area in this project and i think their SEZ is expiring on 31st March with no extension possible.....this can again have serious repercussions on the project and the company

Comment

Originally posted by realebuyer View Post
        Don't worry Vinchi wait for couple of months things will be much more clear...hopefully Hiranandani will buy this out
        Tere Mu Mai Ghee Shak Kar.
        I really hope so.The concern was when the construction for phase 1 is at minimal.The offices closing down,RM changing,all these are bad signs.
        Yes if Mr Niranjan hiranandani takes over,things will change downside UP.

Comment

Originally posted by vinchi View Post
          Tere Mu Mai Ghee Shak Kar.
          I really hope so.The concern was when the construction for phase 1 is at minimal.The offices closing down,RM changing,all these are bad signs.
          Yes if Mr Niranjan hiranandani takes over,things will change downside UP.
          Which offices did they close?

Comment

Hi Malkotia,
            THEY HAD few office in usa,they closed down those and opened one in MAN OF ISLES in PA. Now that too they sold and it is bought by live nri.

Comment

Originally posted by vinchi View Post
              Hi Malkotia,
              THEY HAD few office in usa,they closed down those and opened one in MAN OF ISLES in PA. Now that too they sold and it is bought by live nri.

Do you have any idea about LiveNri like have you dealt with them?

Comment

Hi realebuyer,
                sorry i have not dealt with them.When i have not dealt with them,i cannot make positive or negative comment on them,But remember one thing they r brokers .they will entertain u till u give them 20% then u r on ur own.eg( Sweet talks,Big n False promises etc.). This is in general regards to brokers,once they get ur 20% they r on their way then u need 2 figure out the Highway.

Comment

savvy & bhushan are RE brokers/builder's agents

Originally posted by savvy_v View Post
                  he he....
                  Dono what to say... I am least bothered who stays & who works, & who leaves, I am concerned about my product .....2017
                  Well, Whats ur view Mr. B Bhushan, I mean {NOT MY RM}.
                  I mean ...forum friend.... bhushank4
                  Bhushan U seem u became very dormant with bombarding view.. ur opinion.....

Savvy_v
                  Ha Ha Ha Savvy
                  Remeber Silkyu5 who used to refute your tall claims way back in Aug 2012.
                  2017....As you had posted long back earlier...no harm in dreaming....

Not before 2020..... Airport and other big ticket developments in panvel/ulwe will be pushed back at least another 3-5 years because of current financial crisis in India. Actually the financial crisis in India is yet to unfold...So sit back tight and enjoy....

Look at the RE share prices....they discount the RE market situation 6 months before the actual calamity starts for the industry.

OTHERS, PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANY REAL ESTATE FOR ANOTHER 12 MONTHS AT LEAST IF YOU WANT TO GET GOOD VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY

Cheers

Comment

The world would have ended on the 21st dec 2012.....go figure ....let there be delay for another year...I will be profited...for 4350 you don't even dare dream a place near Mumbai unless it is a chawl somewhere in panvel ....bottom line..hirco is awaiting approvals for building permits.. Has to happen...maybe hiranandani will buy it off...good for us I only have 25 lacs stuck there ,its worth the risk....by the way I have invested into powai 4 years ago and delivery is end of dec2013 that is almost 5 years.....so hirco has their own issues like everyone...after all Rome was not built in one day...live nri are initially set up for hirco and now they market all products for India...still owned by hirco....why are every one so anxious ,why don't you buy resale units in phase one and live happily ever after...in case that is not delivered bad luck to all of us........

Comment

Just heard work is happening on interiors at phase one

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X