Collapse

Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 11 2017
1825 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Precisely .. things have gotten quite negative the last few weeks ..

Lets try to keep a balanced approach .. ranting, negativity and unsubstantiated speculation will not help people ..

Enjoy !!

Originally posted by Manman View Post
    Chill guyz.........this is the most negative i seen the forum at
    in short .. I been to the site..spoke to the management.. &
    all is well.
    Relax and sit back, and make ur payments and ull be fine....
    The concerns addressed by a few members are genuine but nothing to loose sleep over & if you have you have your finances planned out for the project

mani
    minerva

Comment

Originally posted by ashuny View Post
      Guys,

I have an apartment in Cleo and here is the response i got from Hirco. If you are going to make investment decisions based upon someone writing something on internet, you need to rethink your investment strategy.

Thank you for the email.

The slabs have been completed already, currently the external and finishing work is going on and possession will be tentatively in June 2014, the next payment will be due at the time of possession.

Sir, in the similar way if you are completely dependent on your RM for all the project related info and blindly agree to what he says then even you have to rethink your strategy regarding investment...

Comment

Originally posted by vikas123 View Post
        Precisely .. things have gotten quite negative the last few weeks ..

Lets try to keep a balanced approach .. ranting, negativity and unsubstantiated speculation will not help people ..

Enjoy !!

I am bit concerned about issue of negativism in mind of people when they go forward for their decision which they took, in order to get their end product.

I would feel that any big RE projects will have +ve & _ve side.
        So if are running away from situation how can we handle.

No one in this forum has been or have been forced by HPG/HIRCO.... to put money on their behalf.

Please understand this.

I agree negativity will come with delay of progress of building /flat/project,but even HPG wants to finish his project well in time {SUBJECT TO APPROVAL & CONDITIONS}.

I think in this way.
        May Be my ideas r correct at this moment.

savvy_v
        Last edited March 21 2013, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Ashnuy ..who is your RM ..

Comment

Originally posted by ashuny View Post
            Guys,

I have an apartment in Cleo and here is the response i got from Hirco. If you are going to make investment decisions based upon someone writing something on internet, you need to rethink your investment strategy.

Thank you for the email.

The slabs have been completed already, currently the external and finishing work is going on and possession will be tentatively in June 2014, the next payment will be due at the time of possession.

Originally posted by savvy_v View Post
            I am bit concerned about issue of negativism in mind of people when they go forward for their decision which they took, in order to get their end product.

I would feel that any big RE projects will have +ve & _ve side.
            So if are running away from situation how can we handle.

No one in this forum has been or have been forced by HPG/HIRCO.... to put money on their behalf.

Please understand this.

I agree negativity will come with delay of progress of building /flat/project,but even HPG wants to finish his project well in time {SUBJECT TO APPROVAL & CONDITIONS}.

I think in this way.
            May Be my ideas r correct at this moment.

savvy_v
            Well Hirco did not force anybody to buy their apartments and it was individual's choice. The only reason people go for reputed builder and pay a premium is with an expctation that they will deal customers with professionalism,, which is missing in HIRCO ..they are no different than a Sadak chaap builder in that sense ...Their approach after sale is very causal ..I can show number of emails sent to them which they did not respond ..also everytime they provide a self conflicting response ...

The reason they responded promptly to ashuny becuase indirectly he was asking when is next payment due ...if you send following query ..." I heard that work has stopped in HPG.. can you please confirm or provide correct status ...it will be like a "black body" which absorbs everything ....If you ask you are interested in buying an apartment in flora ,,they will chase you like anything ...so they are responsive by choice ...

but good to hear that phase-1 is taking some shape .....

Savvy please post some inspirational pictures that you used to post earlier ..I am trying to feel positive today ...

Comment

@Realebuyer - I am in US, there is no way for me to physically go and inspect the construction status. I have my family members in south bombay, who are invested too and they have visited the site two week back.

My RM is Shunezi.

Comment

HI Friends,
                This is not about negative or positive,we all r only putting our thoughts in this forum,as we all have our money invested.I take all comments in this forum positively,like some comment no one forced us to buy a flat in Hirco,same way no one forced anyone to join this forum.As per my view,if we think they r that good then why do not they communicate with us,only one message ,with a click of a mouse all get their infos.It is strange they did not inform any of us regarding the change of location for phase 2,u can ask hirco when the construction will start no firm date,what approval is pending,no answer on that,we ALL Speak construction will start,MAY BE 2014, MAY BE mid 2013, MAY BE end of 2013.
                Let me see if anyone says if i delay the payment or (MAY BE can i delay the payment)lets see whether they say its OK or a love letter saying (DELAY IN PAYMENT WILL LEAD TO CANCELLATION .) I AM NOT trying to sound negative but only we should put our foot down,as they do.

Comment

Originally posted by vinchi View Post
                  HI Friends,
                  This is not about negative or positive,we all r only putting our thoughts in this forum,as we all have our money invested.I take all comments in this forum positively,like some comment no one forced us to buy a flat in Hirco,same way no one forced anyone to join this forum.

AGREE , I feel.....since u bought something u are attached in this forum, bud dude did u d/w your this project in IREF /seen views on IREF .......before u finally plan to buy in HPG{Sorry to ask u but curious}

As per my view,if we think they r that good then why do not they communicate with us,only one message ,with a click of a mouse all get their infos.

AGREE.. I feel, There is common attitude that not to answer to those e-mails which are related with queries...They will ONLY send DEMAND NOTES{ Subject to approval;So We shud be standing our TOES,,, Al-the time & awaiting fro their DEMAND NOTES.. What a BAD-NASTY ATTITUDE...

Neither we can Invest that Money , neither we can send to them as No completion..

It is strange they did not inform any of us regarding the change of location for phase 2,

They did Inform me on Phone... REASON QUOTED; They have some HIGH tension wire going just in front of the previous project so they shifted & planned PHASE-2 in new location....
                  Now new location of phase-2, {To me is much more attractive rather than previous location, as its more ISOLATED, More close to HPG Mall/HPG CLUB , and my building flat Located in VENUS is also much nicely located as other building like SELENE, FLORA. and all..}
                  So I am much on positive NOTE....

u can ask hirco when the construction will start no firm date,what approval is pending,no answer on that,we ALL Speak construction will start,MAY BE 2014, MAY BE mid 2013, MAY BE end of 2013.

AGREE... As Few Approvals are pending which i was told.. by RM.. but soon will take off probably OCT 2013.....

Let me see if anyone says if i delay the payment or (MAY BE can i delay the payment)lets see whether they say its OK or a love letter saying (DELAY IN PAYMENT WILL LEAD TO CANCELLATION .)
                  They can only send LOVE DEMAND LETTER NOTE only after completion of EXCAVATION which is only due after approval...

I AM NOT trying to sound negative but only we should put our foot down,as they do.
                  I thing few of members which has faced problems, why not meet them in person in BULK, Like how we meet BULK BOOKING... Likewise we shud meet BULK WISE... sitting on their heads....I agree wont be possible for NRI's who have invested from ABROAD, but at least people from nearby can think like this, what do you think MALKOTIA,REALBUYER, VINCHI...

savvy_v
                  Last edited March 22 2013, 12:33 PM.

Comment

The reason they responded promptly to ashuny becuase indirectly he was asking when is next payment due ...if you send following query ..." I heard that work has stopped in HPG.. can you please confirm or provide correct status ...it will be like a "black body" which absorbs everything ....If you ask you are interested in buying an apartment in flora ,,they will chase you like anything ...so they are responsive by choice ...
                    WELL GOOD TO HEAR FROM U MALKOTIA....
                    They will chase u but u shud be known to whom u are being chase to or chosen to chase...

but good to hear that phase-1 is taking some shape ..

Good, At least some WAVE of HOPE.. for end users in Phase -1.
                    But bet me prises will go high for phase-2 when some breathing phase of phase 1 & possession will be seen for people who are new buddies... for flora and all.....

HTML Code:
                    Savvy please post some inspirational pictures that you used to post earlier ..I am trying to feel positive today ..
                    .[/QUOTE]

SURE dude....
                    see this...

A man without ambition is dead. A man with ambition but no love is dead. A man with ambition and love for his blessings here on earth is ever so alive.
                    It doesn't matter how many say it cannot be done or how many people have tried it before; it's important to realize that whatever you're doing, it's your first attempt at it.

regards dude.

Savvy_v

Comment

Originally posted by realebuyer View Post
                      Sir, in the similar way if you are completely dependent on your RM for all the project related info and blindly agree to what he says then even you have to rethink your strategy regarding investment...
                      Alternatively, one can also visit Hiranandani Palace Gardens - HPG Panvel - Mumbai and see the construction updates pics / videos. They have been religiously updating this section of their website and are as far as I am tracking this website the latest updates are not older than 4-5 months at any given time. Recently they have uploaded a v nice video of HPG panvel development till Nov'12 in which almost all phase#1 buildings are seen nearing completion of last slabs. Please have a look and hopefully it will be a sufficient proof that things are really taking shape out there...

cheers
                      B

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X