Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
1723 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vikas123

We already are a group of 6-7 investors .. Gupta/viking/others

I AGREE with you vikas....
    , Great, we can be in touch by mails.... Dudes, be in touch

We already are a group of 6-7 investors .. Gupta/viking/others

I AGREE with you vikas....
    , Great, we can be in touch by mails.... Dudes, be in touch
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, lets not all get delusional, 6-7 people is not going to make a jot of difference! Please bear in mind hundreds of apartments have been sold! I understand that all staff, of any seniority, have either left or been shown the door!! No money to pay them i guess!!! As other Hiranandani group companies will have back office operations of their own......so all the CRM data just needs to be merged with another entity within the group. Lets not forget about our Chennai Friends they are also in the "soup" but via a different SPV. So Mr NH has a lot on his plate. He's a smart businessman, all those TV appearances and presentations to audiences claiming transparency, empowering the youth and all the hot stuff pale into insignificance if he cant sort this little mess out! The rabbit in the Hat could be House of Hiranandani, NH's brother enterprise!!! May be little brother will come to the rescue of the big brother in his hour of need............lets not forget his daughter runs his enterprise and they seem to get on well............well thats my thought of the day!!!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • But.............happy to join any elite splinter group! How are we going to do that??
    CommentQuote
  • huh .. i suppose 6-7 is better than 1 .. i think you got a little ahead of yourself ...

The only agenda i had in mind (on second thoughts i wasn't very clear on this) was that we share any information we come across like site visits which we may want to keep within our group.... I personally have gained some useful info from what the others have found out ..

Either way .. I do admire your sense of humor :)
    CommentQuote
    yep .. well said viking .. mirrors my thoughts on this ..

The other wild card whats holding things up here is the planned Navi Mumbai infrastructure .. the remaining work on the airport land acquisition to be very specific .. Once this gets resolved, and the government is in a position to start the tender process, MTHL gets more viable, real estate demand picks up and valuations increase ..

The Worli Sewri flyover received 5 bids which is a +ve sign ..
    MMRDA receives five bids for Sewri-Worli elevated corridor - Economic Times

All indications are that the PMO is pushing the Maharashtra government hard to get the land issue sorted ..
    Considering PAPs' demands at highest level, but not sure when it will be resolved: V Radha - Mumbai - DNA

Best case scenario - this gets resolved before elections. If not, depending who comes to power at the centre/state, things will probably get further delayed ..

DeeGupta ..
    Rather than a facebook group, a more informal email list might work out better in drawing people .. I wouldn't yet want my complete social/family circle to know what i've been investing in ..

Enjoy !!

Vikas123, I have email ids of 7-8 investors in the project..Shall we merge these groups to get a critical mass ...
    CommentQuote
    yep .. well said viking .. mirrors my thoughts on this ..

The other wild card whats holding things up here is the planned Navi Mumbai infrastructure .. the remaining work on the airport land acquisition to be very specific .. Once this gets resolved, and the government is in a position to start the tender process, MTHL gets more viable, real estate demand picks up and valuations increase ..

The Worli Sewri flyover received 5 bids which is a +ve sign ..
    MMRDA receives five bids for Sewri-Worli elevated corridor - Economic Times

All indications are that the PMO is pushing the Maharashtra government hard to get the land issue sorted ..
    Considering PAPs' demands at highest level, but not sure when it will be resolved: V Radha - Mumbai - DNA

Best case scenario - this gets resolved before elections. If not, depending who comes to power at the centre/state, things will probably get further delayed ..

DeeGupta ..
    Rather than a facebook group, a more informal email list might work out better in drawing people .. I wouldn't yet want my complete social/family circle to know what i've been investing in ..

We already are a group of 6-7 investors .. Gupta/viking/others email me at vinni_maverick at yahoo

Enjoy !!

Well the airport is still very doubtful . We don't know real intent of the government.. may be that because of election they are creating a positive environment and will keep on doing till elections are over. Only hope will be if the work starts before elections or at least land acquisition is completed ..
    CommentQuote
  • Malkotia....to be totally frank, the airport is the least of our concerns......it may turn out that the airport is completed, should it start, before HPG Panvel is completed!! We need our project to be completed...first and foremost. The airport is icing on the cake! Not unless your aiming to catch a flight a few times a week, then i share your sentiments. On the main theme; HDFC must be bankers to other Hiranandani Group Companies as well, so they know that they can get the funds back via other entities...........strange thing/question is why did HDFC CEO say, "one of the two promoters will buy the project at auction"...........does this process exclude others? Deal has been done my friends builder "clan" stick together and will let Hiranandani come out of the tunnel........the bank seem cosy with Mr NH........they have much more exposure to all his other entities!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Viking
    Malkotia....to be totally frank, the airport is the least of our concerns......it may turn out that the airport is completed, should it start, before HPG Panvel is completed!! We need our project to be completed...first and foremost. The airport is icing on the cake! Not unless your aiming to catch a flight a few times a week, then i share your sentiments. On the main theme; HDFC must be bankers to other Hiranandani Group Companies as well, so they know that they can get the funds back via other entities...........strange thing/question is why did HDFC CEO say, "one of the two promoters will buy the project at auction"...........does this process exclude others? Deal has been done my friends builder "clan" stick together and will let Hiranandani come out of the tunnel........the bank seem cosy with Mr NH........they have much more exposure to all his other entities!!

Hi all, I tried to contact Times on India reporters and thy said if we have some masala on the news he can help us in getting media support.

Let me know your thoughts on the same
    CommentQuote
  • Hi savvy, Malkotia,vikas123

I sent an email today to connect with you all on one email group to work together in resolving these issues. Once the group is formed, I would invite more investors that I know.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deegupta
    Hi all, I tried to contact Times on India reporters and thy said if we have some masala on the news he can help us in getting media support.

Let me know your thoughts on the same

SOMEWHERE WRITTEN I AM PASTING IT OUT FYI

1] RTI can be used to get the details from CMDA{In chennai-The Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority (CMDA), or MMRDA{ in MAHARASHTRA}.

2] They will be doomed just like Ramalinga Raju of Satyam.

Dono but 25th OCT is RTI day.
    The Right to Information helps citizens become agents of change in the society and helps you take matters that concern you into your own hands. The I Lead India on TIMES NOW called ,RTI Day initiative seeks to help you know how you can use the RTI Act.

Private bodies

Private bodies are not within the Act's ambit directly. In a landmark decision of Sarbajit Roy versus DERC, the Central Information Commission also reaffirmed that privatised public utility companies continue to be within the RTI Act- their privatisation not withstanding

Process

The RTI process involves reactive (as opposed to proactive) disclosure of information by the authorities. An RTI request initiates the process.
    Each authority covered by the RTI Act must appoint their Public Information Officer (PIO). Any person may submit a written request to the PIO for information. It is the PIO's obligation to provide information to citizens of India who request information under the Act. If the request pertains to another public authority (in whole or part), it is the PIO's responsibility to transfer/forward the concerned portions of the request to a PIO of the other authority within 5 working days. In addition, every public authority is required to designate Assistant Public Information Officers (APIOs) to receive RTI requests and appeals for forwarding to the PIOs of their public authority. The applicant is required to disclose his name and contact particulars but not any other reasons or justification for seeking information.
    The Central Information Commission (CIC) acts upon complaints from those individuals who have not been able to submit information requests to a Central Public Information Officer or State Public Information Officer due to either the officer not having been appointed, or because the respective Central Assistant Public Information Officer or State Assistant Public Information Officer refused to receive the application for information.
    The Act specifies time limits for replying to the request.

If the request has been made to the PIO, the reply is to be given within 30 days of receipt.
      If the request has been made to an APIO, the reply is to be given within 35 days of receipt.
      If the PIO transfers the request to another public authority (better concerned with the information requested), the time allowed to reply is 30 days but computed from the day after it is received by the PIO of the transferee authority.
      Information concerning corruption and Human Rights violations by scheduled Security agencies (those listed in the Second Schedule to the Act) is to be provided within 45 days but with the prior approval of the Central Information Commission.
      However, if life or liberty of any person is involved, the PIO is expected to reply within 48 hours.

Since the information is to be paid for, the reply of the PIO is necessarily limited to either denying the request (in whole or part) and/or providing a computation of "further fees". The time between the reply of the PIO and the time taken to deposit the further fees for information is excluded from the time allowed. If information is not provided within this period, it is treated as deemed refusal. Refusal with or without reasons may be ground for appeal or complaint. Further, information not provided in the times prescribed is to be provided free of charge. Appeal processes are also defined.

Can someone take a LEAD to file an RTI application to get INFO whats happening in HIRCO & HPG? is it possible.
      Is that going to be helpful? VIKING?

savvy_v;)
      Since the information is to be paid for, the reply of the PIO is necessarily limited to either denying the request (in whole or part) and/or providing a computation of "further fees". The time between the reply of the PIO and the time taken to deposit the further fees for information is excluded from the time allowed. If information is not provided within this period, it is treated as deemed refusal. Refusal with or without reasons may be ground for appeal or complaint. Further, information not provided in the times prescribed is to be provided free of charge. Appeal processes are also defined.

Can someone take a LEAD to file an RTI application to get INFO whats happening in HIRCO & HPG? is it possible.

savvy_v;)

savvy_v;)

savvy_v;)

savvy_v;)

savvy_v;)

savvy_v;)

savvy_v;)

savvy_v;)

savvy_v;)

savvy_v;)
    CommentQuote
  • Savvy_v.....given that HIRCO PLC is a listed entity in the UK and its shares are currently suspended tell us that even the Board of that company (a significant equity owner in the Hiranandani Project Companies) is unaware of the outcome of all these shenanigans......The UK share suspension informs us that they have no clue about what their stake is worth in the entities given the bank proceedings in India. I am not sure RTI is going to help, i am not fully conversant of its rules and what you can receive in return either....so can be of no help on that specific issue. Although, i have recently joined, this interaction, i have been an observer of this site and that of the share price of HIRCO PLC (in the UK).......things are at rock bottom right now and i repeat Mr NH will not let his name/brand be tarnished.......the situation has been compounded by their own internal family dispute. Worst case, are any of us likely to lose any of our monies. NO! but its time and when you reach a certain point in life thats an asset we can't undervalue!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Thank u Viking
    Here's how frauds can be fatal for Indian companies!

Here's how frauds can be fatal for Indian companies! - The Economic Times

India Inc, already fraught with a raft of fraudulent activities, may continue to face the same threat. A survey conducted among 51 senior executives across industries suggested that a majority of 71 per cent respondents have seen increased exposure of frauds compared with 67 per cent in 2012-13.

The survey christened as Global Fraud Report conducted by Kroll – a global player in risk mitigation, pointed out that a whopping 69 per cent of companies in India continued to be hit by fraud in 2013-14; experiencing an above average incidence of seven different types of fraud. The survey covered 901 senior executives world wide.
    CommentQuote
  • Karanjawala & Co. pulls off first LCIA arbitration in India; Resolve Hiranandani’s intra-family dispute
    http://barandbench.com/content/karanjawala-co-pulls-first-lcia-arbitration-india-resolve-hiranandani%E2%80%99s-intra-family-dispute#.UmjbElNx_cs
    CommentQuote
  • My views and Facts:

1. The lending banks are PNB, LIC Housing Finance, Andhra Bank and UCO Bank and NOT HDFC. This is as per email received from V Suresh and also mentioned in Registration document.

2. Loan outstanding is in excesss of 350 Cr

3. Auction will take 6 months time to finalise on the new owner.

4. For those who have not paid stamp duty & redigistered the sale deed, the new buyer may not honour the committment

5. Evenif they make the Phase 1 ready and handover, it will not be worth occupying or for letting it out unless a good part of the SEZ is developed and operational.

6. We can not fight out with HIRCO/SVRPL/HIRCO Plc as most of the buyers are abroad and are investors, we could find till date only 5-7 buyers. I am one of them.

In view of above interpretation of ground realities, the project will see the life only after 3-5 years depending on NMIA & MHTL developements.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KumarPanvel
    My views and Facts:

1. The lending banks are PNB, LIC Housing Finance, Andhra Bank and UCO Bank and NOT HDFC. This is as per email received from V Suresh and also mentioned in Registration document.

2. Loan outstanding is in excesss of 350 Cr

3. Auction will take 6 months time to finalise on the new owner.

4. For those who have not paid stamp duty & redigistered the sale deed, the new buyer may not honour the committment

5. Evenif they make the Phase 1 ready and handover, it will not be worth occupying or for letting it out unless a good part of the SEZ is developed and operational.

6. We can not fight out with HIRCO/SVRPL/HIRCO Plc as most of the buyers are abroad and are investors, we could find till date only 5-7 buyers. I am one of them.

In view of above interpretation of ground realities, the project will see the life only after 3-5 years depending on NMIA & MHTL developements.

Kumar cannot agree more with your facts you are spot on and people need to be worried about point no 4.
    CommentQuote