Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 11 2017
1825 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Hi Savvy,
    Looks like u r special to them,they call u and inform about the change in location.(if u remember i was the one who posted the new location for phase 2,when u requested to.Secondly u say probably work will start by oct 2013,this probably or may be are dangerous words,anyway firstly i was told june 2013, now dec 2013 .
    One thing is that this property will show good results once completed,Even panvel will come up nicely,as many big company are eyeing on panvel,I only get pissed off is no proper communication from hirco,as we have to keep following up,they will never update you.as if we have extra money we can invest somewhere else,like few friends have already said before.Now many reputed builders are also giving 20% and 80% scheme,at no extra cost.

Comment

Originally posted by bhushank4 View Post
      Alternatively, one can also visit Hiranandani Palace Gardens - HPG Panvel - Mumbai and see the construction updates pics / videos. They have been religiously updating this section of their website and are as far as I am tracking this website the latest updates are not older than 4-5 months at any given time. Recently they have uploaded a v nice video of HPG panvel development till Nov'12 in which almost all phase#1 buildings are seen nearing completion of last slabs. Please have a look and hopefully it will be a sufficient proof that things are really taking shape out there...

cheers
      B
      I agree with you things were pretty good till OCT last year......it was after OCT last year things have started to fall apart for this company......PHASE I construction will not resume unless there is some clarity on SEZ...this project is a Township cum SEZ bounded by SEZ act 2005....all these flats are in Non Processing zone of SEZ....If you have any contacts with Development Commissioner SEZ Maharashtra you can get info from them......as far as youtube video is concerned you may not see any update till dec 2013

Comment

Savvy ..I would love to go and meet them ..but am overseas at the moment ..

Comment

Hi Realebuyer,

So i believe HIRCO SEZ falls under the Central government approval schemes
          SEZ India
          http://www.sezindia.nic.in/writeread...th_minutes.pdf .. Search for Sunny Vista ...

I'm pretty sure the Phase 1 residential stuff has been fully sanctioned .. Those wanting to be doubly sure can go thru all the agenda and minutes for previous meetings..
          So i'm not very sure on what your are trying to convey by mentioning the Maharashtra SEZ commisioner ..

Seems like HIRCO has already acknowledged it's working thru some issues be it a slow economy, or the HIRCO PLC discussions (i've read a fair amount of material on the hircoplc website and the HIRCO PLC directors pretty much concede that they are toothless in exerting any pressure on HIRCO india and have very limited visibility on what's happening on the ground .. Just like everyone else, they would love to see strong sales and growth so that they see strong returns on their investments .. So it seems to be a valuation and financial payments dispute at this point ..

You seem to have some good sources .. so is there more to your "things are falling apart" assertion that you could share with us ..

Enjoy !!

Originally posted by realebuyer View Post
          I agree with you things were pretty good till OCT last year......it was after OCT last year things have started to fall apart for this company......PHASE I construction will not resume unless there is some clarity on SEZ...this project is a Township cum SEZ bounded by SEZ act 2005....all these flats are in Non Processing zone of SEZ....If you have any contacts with Development Commissioner SEZ Maharashtra you can get info from them......as far as youtube video is concerned you may not see any update till dec 2013
          Last edited March 23 2013, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by vikas123 View Post
            Hi Realebuyer,

So i believe HIRCO SEZ falls under the Central government approval schemes
            SEZ India
            http://www.sezindia.nic.in/writeread...th_minutes.pdf .. Search for Sunny Vista ...

I'm pretty sure the Phase 1 residential stuff has been fully sanctioned .. Those wanting to be doubly sure can go thru all the agenda and minutes for previous meetings..
            So i'm not very sure on what your are trying to convey by mentioning the Maharashtra SEZ commisioner ..

Seems like HIRCO has already acknowledged it's working thru some issues be it a slow economy, or the HIRCO PLC discussions (i've read a fair amount of material on the hircoplc website and the HIRCO PLC directors pretty much concede that they are toothless in exerting any pressure on HIRCO india and have very limited visibility on what's happening on the ground .. Just like everyone else, they would love to see strong sales and growth so that they see strong returns on their investments .. So it seems to be a valuation and financial payments dispute at this point ..

You seem to have some good sources .. so is there more to your "things are falling apart" assertion that you could share with us ..

Enjoy !!
            Vikas, the link that you have shared is pretty old stuff.......there is no clarity on the current status of their SEZ.....you are absolutely right that SEZ falls under Ministry of Commerce and Industries but every state has a DC(Development Commissioner) who keeps a track of all the SEZ activities in his state. If you have links in DC you can easily get this info.

I am trying to get some more info on this coz as per my knowledge SEZ should start generating revenues in stipulated time but looking at their commercial buildings i don't think they will be able to show this any time soon.

Anyways if you guys know more about this please share it on this forum.

Believe me these are complex things but can have lot of impact on a project.

Comment

Originally posted by vinchi View Post
              Hi Savvy,
              Looks like u r special to them,they call u and inform about the change in location.(if u remember i was the one who posted the new location for phase 2,when u requested to.Secondly u say probably work will start by oct 2013,this probably or may be are dangerous words,anyway firstly i was told june 2013, now dec 2013 .
              One thing is that this property will show good results once completed,Even panvel will come up nicely,as many big company are eyeing on panvel,I only get pissed off is no proper communication from hirco,as we have to keep following up,they will never update you.as if we have extra money we can invest somewhere else,like few friends have already said before.Now many reputed builders are also giving 20% and 80% scheme,at no extra cost.
              TRUE...
              In fact U only have informed un officially, But I got confirmation from them on Phone....
              about change of LAY OUT PLAN.
              Well, I agree with u things will be better off if they would have taken all people in to consideration, before they shifting venue,but I said earlier; We are on tehir MERCY now....
              Cant change as We like. we need to change ourselves....

he he..

20 -80 % schemes also have all hidden Interest, U see IB. they will better screw people attracting this scheme, where the Flor rise in included in base prize....

Savvy_v

Comment

Hi Savvy,
                I am sure i am not at their mercy,but i do not unerstand why u go on their phone call. I do not think that will be official,if that was the case why do they make us sign on allotment letter,you should tell them explain me the terms n conditions on phone and i will say agree.
                The 20%-80% scheme I was mentioning throught out INDIA. I AM not saying anything about IB, AS i have not dealt with them,so no bad exerience.U might be right on IB.
                Savvy i have nothing personel aganist Hirco,I only expect them to be more professional,as u we all paid a premium only for their name,so that they deliever their product on time.Nice to see u and few other members very active on this forum,I would love to see more members for phase 1 n 2 to write a few lines.

Comment

Originally posted by vinchi View Post
                  Hi Savvy,
                  I am sure i am not at their mercy,but i do not unerstand why u go on their phone call. I do not think that will be official,if that was the case why do they make us sign on allotment letter,you should tell them explain me the terms n conditions on phone and i will say agree.
                  The 20%-80% scheme I was mentioning throught out INDIA. I AM not saying anything about IB, AS i have not dealt with them,so no bad exerience.U might be right on IB.
                  Savvy i have nothing personel aganist Hirco,I only expect them to be more professional,as u we all paid a premium only for their name,so that they deliever their product on time.Nice to see u and few other members very active on this forum,I would love to see more members for phase 1 n 2 to write a few lines.
                  Savvy,

20-80 scheme is there in Palace Gardens Chennai as well......luckily things were not as bad as Chennai else you would have seen that in Panvel as well.....Anyways i hope that they have not changed the RM for Venus

Comment

Birds hit new airport plan

Originally posted by realebuyer View Post
                    Savvy,

20-80 scheme is there in Palace Gardens Chennai as well......luckily things were not as bad as Chennai else you would have seen that in Panvel as well.....Anyways i hope that they have not changed the RM for Venus
                    Birds hit new airport plan

Published: Saturday, Mar 23, 2013, 8:00 IST
                    By Shahkar Abidi | Place: Mumbai | Agency: DNA
                    .art_img_class {width:200px;background:#f0f0f0;margin-top:.5em;font-size:0.7em;display:none;}

The much-delayed Navi Mumbai International Airport project suffered a fresh threatthis week, after the environment ministry held back its approval over the impact it could have on the nearby Karnala bird sanctuary and the risk to aircraft from migratory birds.
                    The wildlife committee of the ministry on Wednesday expressed its reservations about the project, saying that air traffic could disturb the bird sanctuary, which is located just 10 km away.
                    Karnala is the only bird sanctuary in the Western Ghats and ecologists have been saying that the airport could also affect other wildlife in the region. Cidco, which is the nodal agency for the project, received clearance from the environment ministry two years ago, but it apparently did not mention about the bird sanctuary.
                    According to the rules, projects planned within a 10 km radius of such protected areas required the approval of the wildlife authorities, which is why the issue was referred to the ministry again. The wildlife committee is expected to visit the site for the airport soon, before arriving at a final decision.
                    Cidco officials believe the project is of national importance and that it will go through despite the reservations. “We will try to meet the conditions and work around them,” said a senior Cidco official.
                    The airport project was planned to ease the congestion at Mumbai’s Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport. The Navi Mumbai airport would handle about 60 million passengers annually, almost double the travellers who pass through Mumbai airport currently.
                    Proposed to be built at a cost of Rs14,500 crore, the first phase of the airport was to be operational by 2014, but this has been delayed repeatedly mainly due to problems over the acquisition of land. A large part of the funds have been earmarked for compensation to those whose land is being acquired.
                    While about 70% of the land required has been acquired, the rest is locked in disputes and CM Prithviraj Chavan is personally looking into the matter. It is feared that the proposed new norms for land acquisition could make it even more difficult to buy land and increase the cost.
                    A couple of years ago, concerns were also raised about the impact the project might have on the mangroves.
                    Last edited March 24 2013, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Hi all,

These are the issues when a project is delayed.

Pehredaar Ep 96 - YouTube

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X