Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
1723 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by realebuyer
    Kumar cannot agree more with your facts you are spot on and people need to be worried about point no 4.

I am tempted to comment here that
    New Buyer no one knows who is this? but cant be r/o from either of them from NH Family or from any other GIANT.

Point is People have invested money for phase-1 & phase-2,
    New Buyer will be as good as carrying the aftermath & effect of complications due arrisen so far, but how can phase-2 investor people believe from MR. Kumar;THAT NEW BUYER WILL NOT OBEY THE COMMITMENT?

I PRESUME, there are almost 4 buildings in Phase-2,and almost 2 are almost being invested by buyer.{LOCAL + NRI}
    And also , Registered agreement can only be done after getting PLINTH READY + approval of CC for particular buildings .

So I doubt what should be faith of those investors in Phase-2.

Also CC for Phase-1 wont be sooner possible due to dispute & action problems.

Has anyone more to add /agree/disagree facts as quoted above.
    savvy_v;)
    CommentQuote
  • Registration

Hi,

I am from Aura and paid almost full by now.
    Any advise on registration. I am planning to do that in the next few months.
    --B
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bkhote
    Hi,

I am from Aura and paid almost full by now.
    Any advise on registration. I am planning to do that in the next few months.
    --B

If you plan to hold on to this property then do the registration right away as you have already paid 90%.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realebuyer
    If you plan to hold on to this property then do the registration right away as you have already paid 90%.

It is a good idea to get it registered if possible even if you don't plan to hold on to it or else you might risk loosing everything.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohu01
    It is a good idea to get it registered if possible even if you don't plan to hold on to it or else you might risk loosing everything.

How this can be possible u pay 90% and registration is not done yet... registration is done once u pay 20%... I do not know. As for us its 20% and registration and loan amount after registration.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deegupta
    How this can be possible u pay 90% and registration is not done yet... registration is done once u pay 20%... I do not know. As for us its 20% and registration and loan amount after registration.

Registration is at sole discretion of the buyer he/she can do it at any time but ideally before the possession.
    In case of cheat Hirco which was doing booking for flats where approval was not in place by issuing a document called PAL which has no legal relevance.
    CommentQuote
  • Another thought - can a developer sell the property after the date of default of loan. In this case ATLAS has been sold to buyers, as late as March 2013. Can anyone tell the date on which loan was defaulted and has the lending agency barred them to sell anymore, if yes then what is the effective date. As per the mail sent to the buyers they say that they are not being allowed to take up the construction by the bank. Certainly bank has also told not to sell anymore.

Can anyone throw light on this.
    CommentQuote
  • I have booking in ATLAS and I paid 90% without loan. Please advice me.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shyamal13
    I have booking in ATLAS and I paid 90% without loan. Please advice me.

HOW AMAZING....SHYAMAL.. u have paid 90 % and u are just log in this IREF ,now..? cant Digest....

REGISTRATION.

Please want to d/w you people, who have not done registration.
    Its mandatory to register flat after doing PLINTH....
    If Plinth not done registration of flat cant be done,as per GUIDELINES{WHICH HAS BEEN TOLD TO ME}.
    I am not sure why REGISTRATION OF FLATS is delayed bu flat owner when they have been paid 90 %, amazing.
    IN COL{COURT OF LAW}, Registered document is considered ONLY VALID.

As someone said, REGISTRATION CAN BE DONE with 20 % PAYEMENT of BOOKING AMOUNT, I am doubtful...?
    Any different views MALKOTIA< BHUSHAN?

Now BHUSHAN IS NOT TALKING AT ALL>????

regards,

savvy_v;)
    CommentQuote
  • Many investors are NRIs and they have been paying delinquently the amount requested by Hirco.

Normally NRis would register on their next visit to India.

Since some of them pay from their own money and not loan, it is possible that they have paid more than 20% and not yet register.

I spoke with my relations manager and she is OK with registering now. or when I visit India.

--Bk
    CommentQuote
  • Savvy,

>>Please want to d/w you people, who have not done registration.

I did not quite understand what r you trying to say.

>>Its mandatory to register flat after doing PLINTH....

Are you sure about this?
    May be this is mandated by the band that loans you amount.
    What about buyers who are willing to pay from their own pocket.

>I am not sure why REGISTRATION OF FLATS is delayed bu flat owner when
    >they have been paid 90 %, amazing.

I agree its good idea to register ASAP but for NRIs its a lot of money to visit India just for registration.

--BK
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bkhote

BK

I PRESUME YOU ARE IN PHASE_1 BUILDING, right.
    I am talking of those people who have paid 20 % as base booking amount ----paid in cheques,and amount released to HIRCO.
    For them when they can REGISTER?

Nice to read your post as above; #1606
    well What I mean is
    1] Its ideal to register the sale agreement as early as possible in order to block & be confident about our saving whether the project is in time , delayed, get delayed ....
    2] I would prefer to register my documents , MANY NRI can do so on their behalf with {REGISTERED POWER OF ATTORNEY }- called POA, which can be given to brother /father or next keen relatives{FIRST BLOOD RELATIVE}, who can do this procedure on your behalf.

POA,is a standard format which u can get it from HPG-RM.
    3] As far as ur question What about buyers who are willing to pay from their own pocket: YES you can do so, but after due getting approvals only u can do registration....

ANY PHASE_2 Buyer, have different views?
    Plz opine.
    savvy_v;)
    well What I mean is
    1] Its ideal to register the sale agreement as early as possible in order to block & be confident about our saving whether the project is in time , delayed, get delayed ....
    2] I would prefer to register my documents , MANY NRI can do so on their behalf with {REGISTERED POWER OF ATTORNEY }- called POA, which can be given to brother /father or next keen relatives{FIRST BLOOD RELATIVE}, who can do this procedure on your behalf.

POA,is a standard format which u can get it from HPG-RM.
    3] As far as ur question What about buyers who are willing to pay from their own pocket: YES you can do so, but after due getting approvals only u can do registration....

ANY PHASE_2 Buyer, have different views?
    Plz opine.
    savvy_v;)
    CommentQuote
  • I am NRI but do not have lot of money. Anyway, based on above suggestion I sent mail to my RM for registration my apartment. Waiting for her reply.
    CommentQuote
  • It is always better to get your flat registered in your name asap.
    There have been cases where one flat has been sold to many buyers by a cheat builder.

At least if the flat is in your name u have fighting chance to recover something as u hv legal proof documents
    of your flat.

All around there are people sitting to dupe . It is us who have to safe guard ourselves as much as we can.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shyamal13
    I am NRI but do not have lot of money. Anyway, based on above suggestion I sent mail to my RM for registration my apartment. Waiting for her reply.

Shyamal and all those who have paid more than 20% but have not register yet, please
    PM me your e-mail contact. I am in a similar boat and my RM said they can get the paper work ready.
    Lets stay in touch with each other.
    I was trying to PM my contact email to Shyamal13 but it dont seems to be enabled for Shymal13.
    When I receive other contacts, we can stay in touch Or PM which ever is easy.
    --BK
    CommentQuote