Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
1723 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bkhote
    Shyamal and all those who have paid more than 20% but have not register yet, please
    PM me your e-mail contact. I am in a similar boat and my RM said they can get the paper work ready.
    Lets stay in touch with each other.
    I was trying to PM my contact email to Shyamal13 but it dont seems to be enabled for Shymal13.
    When I receive other contacts, we can stay in touch Or PM which ever is easy.
    --BK

Dear B Khote, thanks for your effort, I am ready for the same, kindly advice me how to proceed, today I called my RM but nobody picked up phone at HIRCO, Powai.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shyamal13
    Dear B Khote, thanks for your effort, I am ready for the same, kindly advice me how to proceed, today I called my RM but nobody picked up phone at HIRCO, Powai.

Just now I talked to my RM over phone and she says at this moment no registration would be possible because there is no signing authority available at this situation. Hence, we have wo wait till new owner come in..........!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shyamal13
    Just now I talked to my RM over phone and she says at this moment no registration would be possible because there is no signing authority available at this situation. Hence, we have wo wait till new owner come in..........!!!

That makes sense.
    Could you 'private message' your e-mail.
    We can discuss this off-line?
    I will then send you e-mail with the title 'Hiranandani Palace'
    --Bk
    CommentQuote
  • You can see latest pictures & status of HPG Panvel in facebook "Hiranandani palace garden buyers"
    CommentQuote
  • Kindly add me to the email group. My booking is in Clio.

Are they doing stamp duty / registration currently ?

If yes, when we transfer money for stamp duty / registration to the bank account with beneficiary name 'Franking on Stamp Duty' provided by them. This bank account is a Hirco / Sunny Vista / HJ Support bank account OR its a government bank account ?
    CommentQuote
  • bkhote,
    How could I send you a private message. Sorry still getting used to this website
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by asucan
    bkhote,
    How could I send you a private message. Sorry still getting used to this website

click on my name in the left hand column "bkhote"
    This should open few options.
    One of them would be "send a private message to bkhote"
    You will then get to the message page. add your message and hit the "Submit Message"
    button.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bkhote
    click on my name in the left hand column "bkhote"
    This should open few options.
    One of them would be "send a private message to bkhote"
    You will then get to the message page. add your message and hit the "Submit Message"
    button.

Will Hiranandani Grp's foray into new cities be successful? >> Watch Video
    CommentQuote
  • shyamal13 - The link somehow did not work. Not sure if the video is removed now
    CommentQuote
  • bkhote - thanks appreciate it but somehow am still not able to send you a private message. Most likely its something to do with my access or id. Could you try from your end. Another alternate is could you please take my contact id from shyamal13 - that way we all could be in touch
    CommentQuote
    bkhote - thanks appreciate it but somehow am still not able to send you a private message. Most likely its something to do with my access or id. Could you try from your end. Another alternate is could you please take my contact id from shyamal13 - that way we all could be in touch

Asucan, I sent private message to BKHOTE and given your contact id.
    CommentQuote
    shyamal13 - The link somehow did not work. Not sure if the video is removed now

asucan, the above link is still working as checked now, you try again with google chrome.

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks shyamal13 , appreciate it.
    BKHOTE - when you get a chance please email me
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks shyamal13 for the link
    CommentQuote