Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
1723 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Estimated Plinth completion date

Hirco Palace Gardens phase#1 towers' construction has been extimated to complete upto plinth level till May'11. Buyers in phase#1 can expect the demand letters for next installment anytime after March'11.
    CommentQuote
  • hi bhushan how ru

whats ur view about navi mumbai airport & its impact on hirco

can u please give some idea how far & which location airport is coming

hirco is offering me 3950 & 13th & above floors only

they r charging 100 extra for 3rd tower which is close to club
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by simsim
    hi bhushan how ru

whats ur view about navi mumbai airport & its impact on hirco

can u please give some idea how far & which location airport is coming

hirco is offering me 3950 & 13th & above floors only

they r charging 100 extra for 3rd tower which is close to club

hi simsim... i m fine... good to see u back on this thread...
    is 3950 the base rate or is it after including the floor rise?... just curious...
    the proposed navi mumbai airport site is approx 14kms to the northwest of HPG so there is no question of airport impacting construction of HPG.
    CommentQuote
  • 3950 is the bsp for verona(100 extra because its close to club + corner tower)

total cost for 2bhk they r offering is around 69k( 13th floor)

after 13th its 17th +

i have no doubt hirco project is the best in panvel for end users

bhushan as i can see u r planning to shift to hirco once it gets completed,i think u have made the right decission & ur family will be very happy once they will move in hirco palace garden

good luck & have fun:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by simsim
    3950 is the bsp for verona(100 extra because its close to club + corner tower)

total cost for 2bhk they r offering is around 69k( 13th floor)

after 13th its 17th +

i have no doubt hirco project is the best in panvel for end users

bhushan as i can see u r planning to shift to hirco once it gets completed,i think u have made the right decission & ur family will be very happy once they will move in hirco palace garden

good luck & have fun:)

simsim

first of all i would like to congratulate you on your decision to buy in HPG....

thx for your good wishes, however the timing of our move to HPG will also depend on the development of surrounding area (even though HPG is expected to get ready in 2012). I am ready to defer shifting to panvel till year 2015 or even later date depending upon the overall development of new panvel...

Happy Diwali to You and Your Family!!!
    CommentQuote
  • HPG appears to be good scheme by the description of it and from the comments posted by members here.
    Although I havent seen panvel area lately but I feel its bit expensive when the airport is 14km away, not much development around HPG area (at this stage). I have no doubt that in longer run, HPG will be the best bet.

why not look at Kharghar for that matter. I am sure Kharghar is more conviniently located to the airport, central park etc.

I m looking forward to buy one in December but not sure whether to put money in kharghar or HPG.

What do you recomend?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashishpune
    HPG appears to be good scheme by the description of it and from the comments posted by members here.
    Although I havent seen panvel area lately but I feel its bit expensive when the airport is 14km away, not much development around HPG area (at this stage). I have no doubt that in longer run, HPG will be the best bet.

why not look at Kharghar for that matter. I am sure Kharghar is more conviniently located to the airport, central park etc.

I m looking forward to buy one in December but not sure whether to put money in kharghar or HPG.

What do you recomend?

if you want to move-into your new appartment in Dec (or anytime b4 2015) then Kharghar is the best bet to invest right now.
    But if you are buying it for investment purpose and possibly will move-in after 2015 then HPG is the best option. I will rate IB Panvel Greens as the second best.
    CommentQuote
  • I m looking at it just for the sake of investment at this stage and possibly move in the area is well developed.
    They are charging 4000-4500 rate + floor rise. That means we commit for 55-60 lakhs when there is nothing at this point.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashishpune
    I m looking at it just for the sake of investment at this stage and possibly move in the area is well developed.
    They are charging 4000-4500 rate + floor rise. That means we commit for 55-60 lakhs when there is nothing at this point.

Currently HPG base rate is 3850 and IB Greens base rate is 3100. You can invest in the project which suits best to your budget.
    Committing a huge amount for a piece of real estate has become a regularity nowadays. But that doesn't mean you are paying all that money upfront. You will be paying that amount over a period of 2-3 or 4 years, and in the meantime the area is surely going to get developed. For e.g. I have booked my flat with HPG in Feb'09 but paid only Rs.13L till now. My next installment of around 11.5L is due only somewhere between March & May'11. Moreover, you enjoy a good appreciation value if you invest early. Since all payments are based on the progressive completion of construction, there is a very little chance of you getting cheated, especially by reputed builders like HPG & IB. In short this is a good haven for investment.
    CommentQuote
  • I have posted the query to sales office but haven't heard from them.

There are million different charges like parking, MSEB, stamp duty, blah blah blah.
    I am trying to find out how much will be the total price on the flat in HPG Panvel. If anyone knows then it will be great input beforehand.
    CommentQuote
  • see pg#6 of this thread, base rate and other prices haven't changed much from what donkeykong has posted

Originally Posted by ashishpune
    I have posted the query to sales office but haven't heard from them.

There are million different charges like parking, MSEB, stamp duty, blah blah blah.
    I am trying to find out how much will be the total price on the flat in HPG Panvel. If anyone knows then it will be great input beforehand.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi bhushan,
    I took a closer look at Panvel this week after the airport clearance and have read this thread thru .. Great info .. and the valuable insight buddy ..

I'd be an investor if i were to book in the area ..
    Whats your best guess on when you expect the area to be well settled with actual end users rather than investors ..
    Did Hirco give a sense of when they expect the commercial portions done and if they have any commitments from companies to set up shop out there ..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Vinod

HPG project (including residential and commercial) is set to complete by the end of Year 2012. At least this (completion date) is what is being fedback from Hirco as of now.

But I think the real settlements will happen only after year 2015, because thats when we are expecting lot of other infrastructure projects in new panvel area to come good (including the most awaited navi mumbai airport).

Originally Posted by vinodk123
    Hi bhushan,
    I took a closer look at Panvel this week after the airport clearance and have read this thread thru .. Great info .. and the valuable insight buddy ..

Whats your best guess on when you expect the area to be well settled with actual end users rather than investors ..
    Did Hirco give a sense of when they expect the commercial portions done and if they have any commitments from companies to set up shop out there ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinodk123
    Hi bhushan,

It will minimum take 10 yes for infra, airport and business to setup near panel. Buy in HIRCO only if u r investor - naiya
    CommentQuote
  • forest land issue ??

Thanks for the Thread-page#6. It gives me fair idea as to what to expect.
    Has HIRCO provided approval papers from Forest department? Usually Forest department bring their stay orders when the construction is half way through and all the flats are sold out.
    CommentQuote