Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
1723 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • File case against LiveNRI

Put a suit in US court. It will be resolved sooner and most likely you will get your money back + other damages.

Originally Posted by scor777
    Hi - I am based in the US and have also invested in the HIRCO (panvel) project in July 2010. My apartment is in Helios building. My flat is not listed in the auction - what does that mean? As I understand, a few of the investors are trying to get a stay order on the auction- I will be joining that as well. Please suggest what else I can do to save my investment. If the flat is not mentioned in the auction - is that good or bad?
    CommentQuote
  • the rates of psf is high as per the area, because it is away from the main city.
    CommentQuote
  • I dont want my money. I want my flat.
    And looking at the way Judge at the DRT court is acting, I am little optimistic.
    CommentQuote
  • For those who have money to PNB escrow account and registered the flat, there is some hope.. Others it will take many years...Flat most likely remain on paper.. For NRIs like (myself), I am trying to see residing country law helps in any form. (India's legal system for civil case will mostly likely get settled in 15 years) .

This is how we are all duped. Hiranandini took 335mil pound money from some UK investor. A apart of this money was directed via Mauritius route to buy land in India. (Rest the money his daughter used to lavish life in London (brought property, priv Jet, First class travel, dinner with Prince and goes on..). Now with land, they approached bank and took loan and also printed nice brochures and sold the pre-launch flat to us. Many of us paid 20-90% and now loan default happened. They never told that the property was on loan. Some of us, I can see PNB didn’t issue NOC (That was indication that something fishy is going on). Now Banks want to recover money and they are going to sell this property to someone else.. The new buyer will eventually complete and they will sell this flats again (same which we have bought from Sunny vista). We have agreement with SunnyVista that become void once bank sells the asset to new buyer. (As Sunny Vista lost the property to bank).

Originally Posted by bkhote
    I dont want my money. I want my flat.
    And looking at the way Judge at the DRT court is acting, I am little optimistic.
    CommentQuote
  • Why are these people still not in jail ?
    CommentQuote
  • Fb page removed?

Dear deegupta,

I think the fb page has been removed. I get the below message when i try to open the fb page.

Please help me with the new fb page link if there exists one.

Sorry, this page isn't available

The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.

Originally Posted by deegupta
    Hi every one.. I am not understanding the fact that why no one is going to HIRCO office to asking for the status.
    We need to understand nothing will happen by posting just comments on forum like this but we need to meet HIRCO management.
    Remember if we are not united nothing will happen ... we all need to come in one place and share the details of every communication done by HIRCO to each individual.Hi every one.. I am not understanding the fact that why no one is going to HIRCO office to asking for the status.
    We need to understand nothing will happen by posting just comments on forum like this but we need to meet HIRCO management.
    Remember if we are not united nothing will happen ... we all need to come in one place and share the details of every communication done by HIRCO to each individual.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Thanks Kalandar,

I read the article. I would appreciate if anyone can guide me to any fb group or any other group which a Hiranandani flat buyer can join to gain collective power and be in sync with the happenings. This is actually for a friend of mine who has booked a flat there and is abroad right now.

Members, please help.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Wow, rate for what? Movie is finished....builder is bankrupt and money of investor is presently stuck....what and which rate do you want to know?

Originally Posted by Rakesh1234
    Hey folks please tell me about the current rates
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone please help me join the fb group or any group where we can collaborate with the buyers?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,
    I feel those who have not filed cases in consumer court should do asap,or these guys will just eat our money,by going to consumer court there is a good chance of getting your money back.I hope it will help.
    CommentQuote
  • Thankyou!!!

Thanks Vinchi!!
    CommentQuote
  • There is unconfirmed news going on that NH will take over this project just as they did for the Chennai. I am also reading that they have started re-hiring sales persons at the old Hirco office..may be under new name.

I am looking forward to hear some good news soon.
    --B
    CommentQuote
  • hi

Originally Posted by bkhote
    There is unconfirmed news going on that NH will take over this project just as they
    did for the Chennai. I am also reading that they have started re-hiring sales persons at the old Hirco office..may be under new name. I am looking forward to hear some good news soon.
    --B

Hi bKhote,
    You r right they r hiring people,but NH has not yet said openly in the Media nor he has sent any emails to the buyers of panvel project,that the buyers/ investers will be protected,If u see in the NDTV PROPERTY SHOW IN THE BIG GUNS,HE HAS OPENLY SAID THAT HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PROJECT.
    Even if he buys the project will he protect us?
    We NEED TO FILE A CASE IN CONSUMER COURT OR TOGEATHER A CRIMINAL CASE AGANIST THEM,AND TRY AND STOP THE AUCTION PROCESS IF THE FUTURE BUYER DOES NOT RECOGNIZE US AS LEGAL FLAT BUYERS,SO LETS ACT FAST.
    CommentQuote