Sort by :
Filter by :
- Hiranandani Panvel
It is human nature - we panick, we absorb and then we keep quiet. And this is what is being reflected on this forum!! Everyone seems to have accepted that their money is gone !CommentQuote0Flag
- Seems the auction is done...... I just received the below email from a company owned by Niranjan Hiranandani. Did anyone else receive this?
Subject: Ref: Allotment of your flat in building “
”, in the project known as Palace Gardens, Panvel
We refer to the allotment of your flat in the building
in the project “Palace Gardens”, Panvel by Sunny Vista Realtors Private Limited (SVRPL).
We are pleased to inform you that Persipina Developers Private Limited (A Niranjan Hiranandani Group Co. (Company) has purchased (under the Securitization and Re-construction of Financial assets and Enforcement of Security Interest act, 2002 and Security Interest Enforcement (Rules), 2002), the immovable property / secured assets of the project, which was mortgaged to Consortium led by Punjab National Bank (PNB) by SVRPL. The process of taking over the project is underway.
We have to request you to address all communication and make future payments towards your flat in favour of “Persipina Developers Private Ltd” to the following :-
Persipina Developers Private Limited
Alpha building, 11th floor,
Main street, Hiranandani Gardens,
Powai, Mumbai – 400 076
We shall be, separately, sending a detailed communication to provide more updates on the processes after reviewing the current documentation entered into with you. In the interim, we request you to provide either to
or to on , the details of the purchase price, allotment letters together with agreements, if any, and the payments made by you to SVRPL.
The Company remains fully committed to completion of the project. While the project was unfortunately stalled owing to extreme circumstances in the past, given that the Company has now taken over the project, it is expected to progress smoothly and in a timely manner.
We value your association with the project and thank you for your understanding with an assurance of our best services at all times.
We look forward to a positive and long standing relationship going forward.
- That's some good news for all the investors in the project. Hopefully NH can quickly ramp up development of the rest of the project and deliver the project in a timely manner.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by BchinmoyHi, I am new to this forum. Anyone here has booked a flat at Artemis (earlier Amalfi). Any idea when they will ask for plinth payment? I am told sometime in Jan 2013?
hey hi i have booked flat in Artemis.the pace of construction is really slowCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by gauravgundahey hi i have booked flat in Artemis.the pace of construction is really slow
Slow progress is better than no progress for this project!CommentQuote0Flag
- Panel phase 2Originally Posted by gauravgundahey hi i have booked flat in Artemis.the pace of construction is really slow
Hi, I purchased a flat in phase 2 as well, In Orion, previously Napoli. Did you get any letter from hiranandani after they purchased the project in auction.
- Originally Posted by darkhorseSlow progress is better than no progress for this project!
No work happening in he project for more than 2 years ...what you mean by slow progress??CommentQuote0Flag
- HC Orders Winding Up of Hiranandani PalaceCommentQuote0Flag
- Nice to hear some comments after a very long time.
Any development at site.CommentQuote0Flag
- Any updates about construction at hirandani hills panvelCommentQuote0Flag
- I send an email to the relationship manager and I got a standard response back mentioning that they have started working on the commercial, and residential is still in planning and they will update the time lines soon about site visits and construction updates.
It has been more close to 10 months now, since Hiranandani took over the project and still no progress in terms of construction.
Does anyone has more info on this
- Is there an email group for Hirco panvel, if yes can anyone let me know how to join that email groupCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by AllIsWellIs there an email group for Hirco panvel, if yes can anyone let me know how to join that email group
Any one can tell me latest position of Hirco PanvelCommentQuote0Flag
- they are relaunching the project with 6000 + 60 FS.
Not sure if there would be any takers given the bad history.CommentQuote0Flag
- any other updates ?CommentQuote0Flag