Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
1723 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hiranandani Panvel

It is human nature - we panick, we absorb and then we keep quiet. And this is what is being reflected on this forum!! Everyone seems to have accepted that their money is gone !
    CommentQuote
  • Seems the auction is done...... I just received the below email from a company owned by Niranjan Hiranandani. Did anyone else receive this?

Subject: Ref: Allotment of your flat in building “”, in the project known as Palace Gardens, Panvel
    Dear Sir/Madam,

We refer to the allotment of your flat in the building in the project “Palace Gardens”, Panvel by Sunny Vista Realtors Private Limited (SVRPL).

We are pleased to inform you that Persipina Developers Private Limited (A Niranjan Hiranandani Group Co. (Company) has purchased (under the Securitization and Re-construction of Financial assets and Enforcement of Security Interest act, 2002 and Security Interest Enforcement (Rules), 2002), the immovable property / secured assets of the project, which was mortgaged to Consortium led by Punjab National Bank (PNB) by SVRPL. The process of taking over the project is underway.

We have to request you to address all communication and make future payments towards your flat in favour of “Persipina Developers Private Ltd” to the following :-

Persipina Developers Private Limited
    Alpha building, 11th floor,
    Main street, Hiranandani Gardens,
    Powai, Mumbai – 400 076
    Email :
    Desk :
    Mobile :
    We shall be, separately, sending a detailed communication to provide more updates on the processes after reviewing the current documentation entered into with you. In the interim, we request you to provide either to or to on , the details of the purchase price, allotment letters together with agreements, if any, and the payments made by you to SVRPL.

The Company remains fully committed to completion of the project. While the project was unfortunately stalled owing to extreme circumstances in the past, given that the Company has now taken over the project, it is expected to progress smoothly and in a timely manner.

We value your association with the project and thank you for your understanding with an assurance of our best services at all times.
    We look forward to a positive and long standing relationship going forward.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
    CommentQuote
  • That's some good news for all the investors in the project. Hopefully NH can quickly ramp up development of the rest of the project and deliver the project in a timely manner.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bchinmoy
    Hi, I am new to this forum. Anyone here has booked a flat at Artemis (earlier Amalfi). Any idea when they will ask for plinth payment? I am told sometime in Jan 2013?

Thank you

hey hi i have booked flat in Artemis.the pace of construction is really slow
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gauravgunda

Slow progress is better than no progress for this project!
    CommentQuote
  • Panel phase 2

Originally Posted by gauravgunda

Hi, I purchased a flat in phase 2 as well, In Orion, previously Napoli. Did you get any letter from hiranandani after they purchased the project in auction.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by darkhorse
    Slow progress is better than no progress for this project!

No work happening in he project for more than 2 years ...what you mean by slow progress??
    CommentQuote
  • HC Orders Winding Up of Hiranandani Palace
    CommentQuote
  • Nice to hear some comments after a very long time.
    Any development at site.
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates about construction at hirandani hills panvel
    CommentQuote
  • I send an email to the relationship manager and I got a standard response back mentioning that they have started working on the commercial, and residential is still in planning and they will update the time lines soon about site visits and construction updates.

It has been more close to 10 months now, since Hiranandani took over the project and still no progress in terms of construction.

Does anyone has more info on this

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Is there an email group for Hirco panvel, if yes can anyone let me know how to join that email group
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AllIsWell
    Is there an email group for Hirco panvel, if yes can anyone let me know how to join that email group

Any one can tell me latest position of Hirco Panvel
    CommentQuote
  • they are relaunching the project with 6000 + 60 FS.

Not sure if there would be any takers given the bad history.
    CommentQuote
  • any other updates ?
    CommentQuote