• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Originally posted by vinchi View Post
    Hi,
    nice one chris,about banta cruz.
    HTML Code:
    LOOKS like savvy does not have the money invested in this project,or he is on the other planet.
    Well I have Invested in VENUS as u have in some other bldg..... & I am not INSANE....

after all this someone only insane,will say,construction for phase 2 will start in sept 2013,when we all r given different dates.
    Well Vinchi,
    I am not a predictor, or astrologer.... but I was told SEPT 2013, what I shared with u...
    Anyways Things delayed, will DELAY, and hopefully will get DELAYED MORE too.
    So we shud be prepared for this in RE.

savvy_v

Comment

Originally posted by savvy_v View Post
      Well Vinchi,
      I am not a predictor, or astrologer.... but I was told SEPT 2013, what I shared with u...
      Anyways Things delayed, will DELAY, and hopefully will get DELAYED MORE too.
      So we shud be prepared for this in RE.

savvy_v
      Completely agree with you on the delay part but in this case we might be in for some real bad news....things should be clear in the coming weeks....when r you going to mumbai to meet these guys?
      Last edited April 11 2013, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Where are all those 1st phase owners/investors/flippers....all paid 95percent!!!!!!where are these people....what is being promised to them....there should atleast be 500 of them ???last I wrote to mrs.shunezi...she wrote back saying dec 2013 plinth gonna be ready.......only lord hiranandani may know

Comment

meeting HIRCO

I am new to the forum and have gone through most of the recent posts.

I am wanted to know if a group of people are really willing to go meet HIRCO and ask the tough questions.
          I agree with other here. The suspense and ambiguity in their answers is not helpful at all.

Please let me know. would definitely like to join.

Comment

Hi Savvy,
            After all this,dont u think Mr Niranjan should come up and say sorry to all even Hirco,to all those who put faith on them,and their hard earned money.
            They know the next plan,i feel they should share we us,the future of HPG,and hirco to the investers too.

Comment

Originally posted by smartorcrazy View Post
              I am new to the forum and have gone through most of the recent posts.

I am wanted to know if a group of people are really willing to go meet HIRCO and ask the tough questions.
              I agree with other here. The suspense and ambiguity in their answers is not helpful at all.

Please let me know. would definitely like to join.
              I am for it. I am overseas at the moment but can provide all support required or can ask one of my relatives to join you. At least we can start with a Yahoo/google/facebook group account and send queries to Hiranandani as a group rather than individual...then some of our representatives can meet them in person and ask for status...until that happens ..we will only be venting our frustration on IREF and nothing will happen ..I know few other folks who are not on IREF but are interested in forming a group ..But it is very important that the people from phase-1 come forward and show interest...because at the moment HIRCO does not have any obligations towards phase-2 people ..and they can always return back the principal money as they have already enjoyed interest free money for more than 1 year at least ...in fact I suspect if they will return principal as well so easily ...

Comment

Originally posted by realebuyer View Post
                Completely agree with you on the delay part but in this case we might be in for some real bad news....things should be clear in the coming weeks....when r you going to mumbai to meet these guys?

Well, I will be tehre on 22nd April. Can we meet there real...
                Morning 11 am will be in Thane...
                LEst make a move.
                savvy_v

Comment

Originally posted by savvy_v View Post
                  Well, I will be tehre on 22nd April. Can we meet there real...
                  Morning 11 am will be in Thane...
                  LEst make a move.
                  savvy_v
                  Will try my best to be there.....will keep you posted on same........let us have a list of questionnaire prepared before the meeting

Comment

Just trying to understand. Are you guys meeting Hirco on 22nd april ??
                    If yes, can people join you guys.
                    please let me know

Thanks

Comment

March 28, 2013
                      CARE SUSPENDS THE RATING ASSIGNED TO THE BANK FACILITIES OF
                      SUNNY VISTA REALTORS PRIVATE LIMITED
                      CARE has suspended, with immediate effect, the ratings assigned to the bank facilities of Sunny
                      Vista Realtors Private Limited. The ratings have been suspended, as the company has not furnished
                      the information required by CARE for monitoring of the rating.
                      Analyst Contact
                      Name: Mukesh Chhatani
                      Tel # 022-67543436
                      # 9004781315
                      Email: mukesh.chhatani@careratings.com

CARE has classified instruments rated by it on the basis of complexity. This classification is
                      available at .:: Welcome to CARE Ratings - Professional Risk Opinion ::.. Investors/market intermediaries/regulators or others are welcome
                      to write to care@careratings.com for any clarifications.

Source:http://www.careratings.com/Portals/0...D-03282013.pdf

Care Ratings Sunny Vista: Company Factsheet

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X