Last updated: July 11 2017
1825 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Originally posted by bhushank4 View Post
    dear Ravi

You have to make up your mind first about the time period in which you would like to compare the appreciation, 'coz in ur previous post it was from Jan'09 till date and in this post you are referring the period between Sept'09 till date.
    Anyways, even if we consider your latest period of 10 months between sept'09 till date, 7% rise of Hirco sounds reasonable to me as against 25-40% rise of any other project which sounds more like a RE bubble for that short period. As an investor I am actually glad that Hirco is not getting carried away by other players around them who are trying to be opportunistic and trying to make hay when sun is shining by raking up their rates in good times (of our economy).
    Even you have admitted that Hirco is overpriced at their current rates, but believe me or not they are still selling their beautiful project in new Panvel at a very consistent pace. And all their buyers aren't NRIs forsure.

I think you r wasting your time here....

For your kind information HPG project is nowhere near Patalganga River or Khopoli. The nearest railway station is Mohpe (3kms). Karjat is at 20kms from the Project and Khopoli is further 15 kms from Karjat.

From the picture that you are trying to paint it seems that people using Rasayani rly staion (5kms from HPG) for commutation cannot do so wtihout wearing a face mask (to protect them from toxic gases), which is not the case

1) So Hirco is the big saint in whole of Mumbai. It rose the rate only 7% because it believes in fairness.
    hahahahaha.
    Look into the details as to how they bribed government to rob powai land meant for poor people and then you will know how big of a saint Hirco is.

"Hiranandani was asked by state govt. in 1986 to develop the 230-acre land in Powai to build smaller, affordable flats for low- income groups.
    Hiranandani was given the Powai land at 40 paisa per sq ft.
    The developer built a hotel, hospital and a mall instead. For the poor people it
    built flats of 2,000 to 4,000 sq ft (4/5BHK) each which currently sell at Rs 10000+ psf."

2) Patalganga river flows through Rasayani. Get to the ground before you argue more.

I have lived in Rasayani then Panvel and now I live in new Panvel.
    Khopoli dam has made the flow of patalganga river in Rasayani appear more like an effluent drain and that is where I referenced Khopoli. Don't come down squawking before reading and understanding. I know Khopoli is 30 kms from Rasayani but that is where the river flow some from!!!
    The industrial units are no more than 4Km away from Hirco site. Hirco site is less than 2Km from Patalganga river. Please don't misguide people.

I never said People in Rasayani wear face mask to station but according to all environmental surveys, there is too much industrial pollution in Rasayani and the MPCB is turning a blind eye to it.

I think you have a bias when talking about Hirco Project as you have invested in the project.
    This forum is for free speech so please do not try to subdue other's point of view or misguide people. Get your facts before you take this further.

No offence meant, but don't live in a world of denial Bhushan.

A) INVESTMENT & PRICING:

Every property (from strange to strangest, underconstruction/soft launch/hard launch/rocket launch to ready to move in, class 3 developer to class 1 developer) in Mumbai/Thane/NaviMumbai rose 25-40% from September '09 to March '10

Hirco Rasayani (meaning "chemicals" in Hindi) not Panvel rose 7%

From an investor point of view, buying in any other project in virar/kurar, panvel/parel, kharGhar/bandraGhar, dombivali/kandivali/chandivali, pune/thane, goregaon/mazgaon/ambegaon, would have been more rewarding. All projects as well as resale properties in panvel also rose by 25-40%.

And the situation continues. Anyone buying in Hirco Rasayani should understand that Hirco's pricing is skewed and hence not seeing appreciation at the same rate. It is still overpriced!

B) Is Chemicals (Rasayani) inhabitable??

The area is an industrial disaster zone:

-- 15 million litres of highly polluted effluents are discharged into the patalgaanga river in Rasayani everyday. Because of Tata Power dam at khopoli, the patalganga river is now an effluent drain!!

-- The area is second most polluted region in the country!!

--There are more than 50 chemicals units manufacturing insecticides, pesticides, fertilizers, dye intermediaries

-- The town has become a huge dumping ground for chemicals units operating on obsolete technology. In the residential areas surrounding the industrial estates, people keep their windows and doors bolted at night. There is a fear that factories may discharge poisonous gases.

-- Hazardous wastes in the shape of a sludge are dumped in open fields besides residential colonies.

-- The area is perpetually engulfed in smog. For the residents, life is worse than hell. The factories emit gases at night.

I do not want to sound biased but I think it is right for me to give the full picture to people who may rather get the partial picture from the nice TV advertisements. I do not want someone to lose their hard earned money.

Hirco's punch line is they are creating the next Powai but what needs to be pointed out is that Powai is a fresh water lake and not a chemical (rasayani) effluent drain.
    Last edited July 15 2010, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jadhav_ravi View Post
      1) So Hirco is the big saint in whole of Mumbai. It rose the rate only 7% because it believes in fairness.
      hahahahaha.
      Look into the details as to how they bribed government to rob powai land meant for poor people and then you will know how big of a saint Hirco is.

"Hiranandani was asked by state govt. in 1986 to develop the 230-acre land in Powai to build smaller, affordable flats for low- income groups.
      Hiranandani was given the Powai land at 40 paisa per sq ft.
      The developer built a hotel, hospital and a mall instead. For the poor people it
      built flats of 2,000 to 4,000 sq ft (4/5BHK) each which currently sell at Rs 10000+ psf."

2) Patalganga river flows through Rasayani. Get to the ground before you argue more.

I have lived in Rasayani then Panvel and now I live in new Panvel.
      Khopoli dam has made the flow of patalganga river in Rasayani appear more like an effluent drain and that is where I referenced Khopoli. Don't come down squawking before reading and understanding. I know Khopoli is 30 kms from Rasayani but that is where the river flow some from!!!
      The industrial units are no more than 4Km away from Hirco site. Hirco site is less than 2Km from Patalganga river. Please don't misguide people.

I never said People in Rasayani wear face mask to station but according to all environmental surveys, there is too much industrial pollution in Rasayani and the MPCB is turning a blind eye to it.

I think you have a bias when talking about Hirco Project as you have invested in the project.
      This forum is for free speech so please do not try to subdue other's point of view or misguide people. Get your facts before you take this further.
      Dear Ravi

I think you are convinced that you cannot argue anymore on this topic and thats why you are bringing up these irrelevant points. I never said that Hirco is a saint.

If your info abt the powai land deal is true i can only say Hats off to Hiranandanis for their powai township development; they could do it because they had that much insight/ foresight and confidence that they could convert a land which was neglected by then govt into its current state. And for your information while the other builders out there are charging 10k+ any hiranandani bldg commands 15k+psf.

My only argument was that they do not believe in increasing their rates just for the sake of increasing it (ie before doing any substantial construction work at site). I have already mentioned that when HPG Panvel is ready their rate will easily beat any other builder project rate in New Panvel. Thats why I am not worried about my investment in this project.

Comment

I cannot even talk morals or ethics to you as you can even justify a thief. (As per you even if Hirco robbed the govt. and the poor man, hats off to them!!) Simply disfraceful!

Ravi: Claims no vested interest in Hirco or any other project
        Bhushan: Has bought into Hirco Project

A)INVESTMENT & PRICING:

Ravi: Every property (from strange to strangest, underconstruction, soft launch to ready to move in, class 3 developer to class 1 developer) in Mumbai/Thane/NaviMumbai rose 25-40% from September '09 to March '10.
        Hirco Rasayani (meaning "chemicals" in Hindi) not Panvel rose 7%.

From an investor point of view, buying in any other project would have been more rewarding. Hirco had overpriced the project. I believe it is still overpriced.

Bhushan:
        My only argument was that they do not believe in increasing their rates just for the sake of increasing it (ie before doing any substantial construction work at site). have already mentioned that when HPG Panvel is ready their rate will easily beat any other builder project rate in New Panvel.

B)IS CHEMICALS (RASAYANI IN HINDI) AN INHABITABLE PLACE??

Ravi:The area is an industrial disaster zone:
        -15 million litres of highly polluted effluents are discharged into the patalgaanga river in Rasayani everyday. Because of Tata Power dam at khopoli, the patalganga river is now an effluent drain
        - Second most polluted region in the country!!
        - More than 50 chemicals units manufacturing insecticides, pesticides, fertilizers, dye intermediaries using obsolete technology
        - Hazardous wastes in the shape of a sludge are dumped in open fields besides residential colonies.
        - In the residential areas surrounding the industrial estates, people keep their windows and doors bolted at night. The factories emit gases at night.

Bhushan: From the picture that you are trying to paint it seems that people using Rasayani rly staion (5kms from HPG) for commutation cannot do so wtihout wearing a face mask (to protect them from toxic gases), which is not the case .
        Last edited July 16 2010, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Cant agree more with Jadhav_ravi. Very valid points raised mate

I cannot even talk morals or ethics to you as you can even justify a thief. (As per you even if Hirco robbed the govt. and the poor man, hats off to them!!) Simply disfraceful!

A)INVESTMENT & PRICING:

Ravi: Every property (from strange to strangest, underconstruction, soft launch to ready to move in, class 3 developer to class 1 developer) in Mumbai/Thane/NaviMumbai rose 25-40% from September '09 to March '10.

From an investor point of view, buying in any other project would have been more rewarding. Hirco had overpriced the project. I believe it is still overpriced.

Bhushan:My only argument was that they do not believe in increasing their rates just for the sake of increasing it (ie before doing any substantial construction work at site). have already mentioned that when HPG Panvel is ready their rate will easily beat any other builder project rate in New Panvel.

-15 million litres of highly polluted effluents are discharged into the patalgaanga river in Rasayani everyday. Because of Tata Power dam at khopoli, the patalganga river is now an effluent drain
          - More than 50 chemicals units manufacturing insecticides, pesticides, fertilizers, dye intermediaries using obsolete technology
          - Hazardous wastes in the shape of a sludge are dumped in open fields besides residential colonies.
          - In the residential areas surrounding the industrial estates, people keep their windows and doors bolted at night. The factories emit gases at night.

Bhushan: From the picture that you are trying to paint it seems that people using Rasayani rly staion (5kms from HPG) for commutation cannot do so wtihout wearing a face mask (to protect them from toxic gases), which is not the case .

Comment

By developing a world class township in powai Hirco has created an atmosphere conducive for the international and Indian MNCs to setup their offices within. If you go around the Powai township and look at the number of such office buildings which have created a employments for hundreds of talented young men of Mumbai you will definitely agree with me.

On the other hand if you take an aerial view of that area you will see the slum that is surrounding the same township on the two sides. If Hirco hadn't developed the chunk of land under the current township, we could have very well seen similar picture spread across today's township land.

I said hats off to them because while Govts are showing us the dream of converting Mumbai into shanghai Hirco already created a township in powai which can compete with its counterpart in Shanghai. A single place where a resident can live, work and play.

As far as bribing the govt is concerned, I don't know what is your enmity with Hirco but it is a known fact that most of the big builders are playing the same game. At least Hirco has given a quality product so far and I am expecting them to reproduce it in their new Panvel township.

On a lighter note maybe you are expecting for their rates to come down by doing a negative publicity for them....I can only wish you good luck with that because i don't think thats ever gonna happen.

Comment

A)INVESTMENT & PRICING:

Bhushan:
              My only argument was that they do not believe in increasing their rates just for the sake of increasing it (ie before doing any substantial construction work at site). have already mentioned that when HPG Panvel is ready their rate will easily beat any other builder project rate in New Panvel.

As far as bribing the govt is concerned, I don't know what is your enmity with Hirco but it is a known fact that most of the big builders are playing the same game. At least Hirco has given a quality product so far and I am expecting them to reproduce it in their new Panvel township.
              First get your ethics right Mr. Bhushan. Go back to primary school and learn moral science.
              What is good, what is bad?
              Is a thief a good person or a bad person?.
              Should a thief who carries out a marvelous theft be praised or criticized?

If something is wrong you should condemn it!
              If you think builders cheating the government and creating word class townships are correct, then there has been no use of you going to school or anyone teaching you anything. You are failing your basic duty towards the country. People die of starvation in Orissa beacuse of people like you who by supporting wrongdoings and corruption are complicit in aggravating poverty in the country.

On a lighter note maybe you are expecting for their rates to come down by doing a negative publicity for them....I can only wish you good luck with that because i don't think thats ever gonna happen..
              Exactly, that is my plan. I want a 10% correction so I could pay 1 crore to Hirco and get the opportunity to inhale poisonous gases.
              Last edited July 16 2010, 07:20 PM.

Comment

People die of starvation in Orissa beacuse of people like you who by supporting wrongdoings and corruption are complicit in aggravating poverty in the country.
                I don't really understand the logic behind how me buying a flat in Hirco HPG panvel kill people in Orissa
                I repeat: u r wasting your time here, instead you should probably join an NGO working in Orissa if you really want to do something for those people.

Exactly, that is my plan. I want a 10% correction so I could pay 1 crore to Hirco and get the opportunity to inhale poisonous gases.
                you see i got you right!!

Comment

A)INVESTMENT & PRICING:

Bhushan:

People supporting corruption through their viewpoint are disgraceful. I know you got my point.
                  Last edited July 16 2010, 07:42 PM.

Comment

People supporting corruption through their viewpoint are disgraceful. I know you got my point.
                    This is an Indian Real Estate forum and lets keep our discussion limited to that if you want to debate about corruption and other bad practices, ethics and moral science please move on to some other forum(s) where those are discussed.
                    Last edited July 16 2010, 08:18 PM.

Comment

IndiaBulls - panvel?

Friends,

With three major projects targetted in and around Panvel...viz: IB Greens, Kalpataru and Hirco..

The rates of IB are pretty much on the lower side comapred to other two. Any specific reason for it?
                      also, hows that rated?

this discussion might have already happened - But, sorry am faitly new to this forum.

thanks,
                      Vishal

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X