Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Collapse
X
Collapse

Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 11 2017
1825 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

    Hey Vinchi,

    Take it easy...These HIRCO people will not go a long way doing this. Let us unite and fight with these people together. I am optimistic we will win...

    Enjoy...
    Last edited February 7 2016, 05:18 PM. Reason: masked expletive

    Comment


    • Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

      HIRCO PLC
      (the "Company")
      Annual Report & Accounts and Notice of AGM
      Hirco plc ("the Company") announces that the Company's Annual General Meeting ("AGM")
      will be held at IOMA House, Hope Street, Douglas, Isle of Man on 8 May 2013 at 11.00 am.
      The Company will today post its Notice of AGM, together with its Annual Report and Accounts
      for the financial period ending 30 September 2012, to shareholders. These documents will shortly
      be available on the Company's website at
      Hirco - Leadership Through Quality Communities.

      Comment


      • Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

        Originally posted by savvy_v View Post
        HIRCO PLC

        (the "Company")
        Annual Report & Accounts and Notice of AGM
        Hirco plc ("the Company") announces that the Company's Annual General Meeting ("AGM")
        will be held at IOMA House, Hope Street, Douglas, Isle of Man on 8 May 2013 at 11.00 am.
        The Company will today post its Notice of AGM, together with its Annual Report and Accounts
        for the financial period ending 30 September 2012, to shareholders. These documents will shortly

        be available on the Company's website at
        Hirco - Leadership Through Quality Communities.

        let us see what comes in this meeting. We might get some update on ongoing litigation

        Comment


        • Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

          Found this article very interesting
          hope all forum friends like this.
          Hopefully after litigation issue solved MOU will be signed of for commercial spaces
          win win situation for us as investors and user commodity who will be using as end user their homes in HPG.

          FAST-MOVING CONSUMER GOODS:
          A BRIGHT FUTURE IN INDIA
          A growing Indian middle class, forward looking policies of the Indian government, and a
          largely untapped rural market are all fuelling the growth of India’s FMCG industry.
          A major portion of the monthly budget of each household is reserved for FMCG products. The volume of
          money circulated in the economy due to FMCG products is very high, as the number of consumers for such
          products is very high. The Indian FMCG industry began to shape during the last 50-odd
          years.
          The FMCG sector is a cornerstone of the Indian economy, touching every aspect of human life. The
          Indian FMCG market is divided between the organised sector and the unorganised sector. Unlike the US
          market for FMCGs, which is dominated by a handful of global players,

          India’s Rs 460-billion FMCG market remains highly fragmented with roughly half the market being
          dominated by unbranded, unpackaged, home-made products. This presents a tremendous opportunity
          for marketers of branded products to convert consumers to buy branded products.

          FMCGs typically require a wide distribution network and are sold directly to the consumers.

          fast-moving consumer goods: a bright future in india - Facts For
          Last edited May 8 2013, 12:09 PM.

          Comment


          • Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

            Hi Savvy,
            This article has nothing to do with hpg,sorry this wont boost my confidence.

            Comment


            • Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

              friends.....
              Annual General Meeting of Hirco Plc held at IOMA House,
              Hope Street, Douglas, Isle of Man IM1 1AP on 8 May 2013 at 11.00 a.m.
              Here are Points of todays minutes to be considered.

              FYI
              WAITNG FOR MINUTES RESULT DETAIL SOON.

              Savvy_v
              Attached Files

              Comment


              • Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

                08 May 2013

                HIRCO PLC

                (the "Company")

                Result of AGM

                The Board of Hirco Plc ("the Company") is pleased to announce that at the Annual General Meeting held today at 11.00 am, all resolutions were duly passed.
                Hirco Hirco plc Result of AGM

                These resolutions are of no relevance to the current misery of HIRCO customers

                Comment


                • Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

                  Originally posted by savvy_v View Post
                  Found this article very interesting
                  hope all forum friends like this.
                  Hopefully after litigation issue solved MOU will be signed of for commercial spaces
                  win win situation for us as investors and user commodity who will be using as end user their homes in HPG.

                  FAST-MOVING CONSUMER GOODS:
                  A BRIGHT FUTURE IN INDIA
                  A growing Indian middle class, forward looking policies of the Indian government, and a
                  largely untapped rural market are all fuelling the growth of India’s FMCG industry.
                  A major portion of the monthly budget of each household is reserved for FMCG products. The volume of
                  money circulated in the economy due to FMCG products is very high, as the number of consumers for such
                  products is very high. The Indian FMCG industry began to shape during the last 50-odd
                  years.
                  The FMCG sector is a cornerstone of the Indian economy, touching every aspect of human life. The
                  Indian FMCG market is divided between the organised sector and the unorganised sector. Unlike the US
                  market for FMCGs, which is dominated by a handful of global players,

                  India’s Rs 460-billion FMCG market remains highly fragmented with roughly half the market being
                  dominated by unbranded, unpackaged, home-made products. This presents a tremendous opportunity
                  for marketers of branded products to convert consumers to buy branded products.

                  FMCGs typically require a wide distribution network and are sold directly to the consumers.

                  fast-moving consumer goods: a bright future in india - Facts For
                  ....first let them complete residential buildings then we will think of commercial

                  Comment


                  • Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

                    Originally posted by realebuyer View Post
                    ....first let them complete residential buildings then we will think of commercial
                    ABSOLUTELY.....
                    I sent link ,found interesting hence dude.....

                    Comment


                    • Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

                      LO BHAI....
                      AUR EK ADD...

                      Hirco Sky Palace, Hirco Panvel, Hirco Sky Palace Panvel, Hirco New Project, Hirco Villas in Panvel, Hirco Apartments Mumbai

                      Hirco Sky Palace Panvel Mumbai 3 BHK & 4 BHK Villas Ranging from 1.74 CR to 2.5 CR


                      Is it TRUE?

                      Hirco Sky Palace is one of the popular Residential Developments in Panvel Mumbai. This project has been launched by Hirco Group. This project is offering 3 BHK and 4 BHK appartnments as well as Villas. Hirco Sky Palace Panvel has beautiful landscape with spacious Houses. Hirco Sky Palace Panvel is an Excellent infrastructure and is providing world class Amenities like Swimming Pool, Club House, Water Feature, Trellis, Outdoor Dining / Plaza, Great Lawn, Tennis Court, Badminton Court, Children's Playground, Private Garden. And so on to make life a complete pleasure experience.

                      LET FINISH OLD STUFF RATHER THAN NEW CLIENTS...

                      savvy_v

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X