Clear All

• Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Gaddar aadmi in your camp!!! Be savvy

Originally posted by realebuyer View Post
    08 May 2013

HIRCO PLC

(the "Company")

Result of AGM

The Board of Hirco Plc ("the Company") is pleased to announce that at the Annual General Meeting held today at 11.00 am, all resolutions were duly passed.
    Hirco Hirco plc Result of AGM

These resolutions are of no relevance to the current misery of HIRCO customers

All,

If you carefully track all the messages posted by one guy on this thread, you will notice that one guy is making all other HPG guys TOTAL SOOTIYA

He is builder's man or RE broker pretending to be a investor/buyer in HPG.

He is tracking your moves and the harm that you can cause to HPG thru protests, litigation or resorting to help from media.

I am quite sure you would have come to know by now the person about whom I am talking.

If not, GOD BLESS YOU!!!

Apni ladaai khud ladho, others who have a vested interest in this project will make only a show of fighting for your cause.

GADDAR AADMI IN YOUR CAMP!! BE SAVVY!!

Comment

Originally posted by bhushank4 View Post
      Given below is the tentative payment schedule for phase#1 bldgs of HPG as communicated by my HPG relationship manager:

Stages of
      Construction | Tentative Due Date | % Called

Earnest Money 20.00%(already paid)

Plinth 28-Apr-11
      20.00%

1st Floor Slab 12-Jul-11
      1.83%

2nd Floor Slab 27-Jul-11
      1.83%

3rd Floor Slab 11-Aug-11
      1.83%

4th Floor Slab 26-Aug-11
      1.83%

5th Floor Slab 10-Sep-11
      1.83%

6th Floor Slab 25-Sep-11
      1.83%

7th Floor Slab 10-Oct-11
      1.83%

8th Floor Slab 25-Oct-11
      1.83%

9th Floor Slab 9-Nov-11
      1.83%

10th Floor Slab 24-Nov-11
      1.83%

11th Floor Slab 9-Dec-11
      1.83%

12th Floor Slab 24-Dec-11
      1.83%

13th Floor Slab 8-Jan-12
      1.83%

14th Floor Slab 23-Jan-12
      1.83%

15th Floor Slab 7-Feb-12
      1.83%

16th Floor Slab 22-Feb-12
      1.83%

17th Floor Slab 8-Mar-12
      1.83%

18th Floor Slab 23-Mar-12
      1.83%

19th Floor Slab 7-Apr-12
      1.83%

20th Floor Slab 22-Apr-12
      1.83%

21st Floor Slab 7-May-12
      1.83%

22nd Floor Slab 22-May-12
      1.83%

23rd Floor Slab 6-Jun-12
      1.83%

24th Floor Slab 21-Jun-12
      1.83%

25th Floor Slab 6-Jul-12
      1.83%

26th Floor Slab 21-Jul-12
      1.83%

27th Floor Slab 5-Aug-12
      1.83%

28th Floor Slab 20-Aug-12
      1.83%

29th Floor Slab 4-Sep-12
      1.83%

30th Floor Slab 19-Sep-12
      1.83%

Possession + 5% + Other Charges
      Other Charges

Total 100.00%

One can expect possession of all ph#1 bldgs just before the end of Yr'12 if they do not deviate from the above schedule

cheers
      B

Dear B,
      We are in May 2013.. ....
      Ur post says" One can expect possession of all ph#1 bldgs just before the end of Yr'12".
      I dono where we are heading..
      can u focus ur views...

savvy_v

Comment

Originally posted by savvy_v View Post
        LO BHAI....
        AUR EK ADD...

Hirco Sky Palace, Hirco Panvel, Hirco Sky Palace Panvel, Hirco New Project, Hirco Villas in Panvel, Hirco Apartments Mumbai

Hirco Sky Palace Panvel Mumbai 3 BHK & 4 BHK Villas Ranging from 1.74 CR to 2.5 CR

Is it TRUE?

Hirco Sky Palace is one of the popular Residential Developments in Panvel Mumbai. This project has been launched by Hirco Group. This project is offering 3 BHK and 4 BHK appartnments as well as Villas. Hirco Sky Palace Panvel has beautiful landscape with spacious Houses. Hirco Sky Palace Panvel is an Excellent infrastructure and is providing world class Amenities like Swimming Pool, Club House, Water Feature, Trellis, Outdoor Dining / Plaza, Great Lawn, Tennis Court, Badminton Court, Children's Playground, Private Garden. And so on to make life a complete pleasure experience.

LET FINISH OLD STUFF RATHER THAN NEW CLIENTS...

savvy_v
        Where did this ad appear?

Comment

Dear B,
          Ur post says" One can expect possession of all ph#1 bldgs just before the end of Yr'12".
          can u focus ur views...

savvy_v

Dear B No update from ur side.?
          savvy_v

Comment

Originally posted by abhay
            hello friends why hiranadani thread name if it hirco builder

i dont know your problem were there or not
            but everything ok with this builder ?
            hirco is launching project in ahmedabad just wanted to ask is it safe or not
            OIC,,,, now people of Ahmedabad will be

savvy_v

Comment

Originally posted by abhay
              haha
              savvy ji but i am not able not understand
              Well, People usually dance in DANDIYA with Stick... But I feel they will dance every second/moment/miniute with tune of RAGA with NEW PASSIONATE Buildings of HIRCO.... I mean .......

As such OSTEOARTRHITIS of KNEE witll be more for people for these people...

savvy_v

Comment

Dear B,
                can u focus ur views...

savvy_v
                Dear Savvy,

I had also said "if they don't deviate from the schedule". Apparently it is not the case. The construction of last slab was completed in DecNov-Dec'12, so obviously there will be delays in possession. But I am not the one who is getting anxious about "this project falling apart" story because it won't. Also I have only paid them as much as they have progressed with the building in which I have invested (minus 6lacs). So I am just taking it easy at the moment as I am not in a hurry for possession. My last couple of mails about completion and possession haven't received replies from my RM (i don't know if the RM is changed). In response I have kept the payment of 6lacs (along with the after-possession payment) on hold. I will release their payment as soon as I receive satisfactory replies to my queries. But in my opinion it is just a matter of time that they will clear the clouds. I am sure that after coming this far this project is not going to disappoint the investors.

cheers,
                B
                Last edited by bhushank4; May 12 2013, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bhushank4 View Post
                  Dear Savvy,

I had also said "if they don't deviate from the schedule". Apparently it is not the case. The construction of last slab was completed in DecNov-Dec'12, so obviously there will be delays in possession. But I am not the one who is getting anxious about "this project falling apart" story because it won't. Also I have only paid them as much as they have progressed with the building in which I have invested (minus 6lacs). So I am just taking it easy at the moment as I am not in a hurry for possession. My last couple of mails about completion and possession haven't received replies from my RM (i don't know if the RM is changed). In response I have kept the payment of 6lacs (along with the after-possession payment) on hold. I will release their payment as soon as I receive satisfactory replies to my queries. But in my opinion it is just a matter of time that they will clear the clouds. I am sure that after coming this far this project is not going to disappoint the investors.

cheers,
                  B
                  Thanks u for elaborative reply B,
                  can u guide on this queries,

1] What's the reason they not replying on e-mails, which is the mode of communication for NRI's and localities who have invested in this project.

2] Do u think, they will delay phse-2 more ,and try to give possession for PHASE-1, & concentrate their first task of completion of commercial & HPG CLUB, with the money which they recd from PHASE-2 INVESTOR's....

3] What would be strategy of the TOWN planners....
                  Will they increase load, with reduction of carpet size of our flat from 1492{In case of VENUS} to 1100 sq feet ,where buyer will be exploited & forced to leave this project..... & Later on they will attract more buyers for new TP sanctions for bigger flats for PHASE-2.

4] Do u think this phase- 2 Project- excavation planned in dec 2013, MARCH 2014{PLINTH}, if goes in scheduled plan, will they give possession by late 2017, of MID 2018....

5] Lastly what's RULE, now its over 30 mths from our booking for phase- 2, when registration & agreement is possible, As per HPG, the agreement is only possible after excavation & PLINTH demand note ,that is expected somewhere, 2014, MARCH....?

Appreciate ur views in advance...
                  savvy_v

Comment

5] Lastly what's RULE, now its over 30 mths from our booking for phase- 2, when registration & agreement is possible, As per HPG, the agreement is only possible after excavation & PLINTH demand note ,that is expected somewhere, 2014, MARCH....?
                    savvy_v
                    If HIRCO has CC for Plinth(in MMR and Navi Mumbai ideally CC comes in stages like plinth, floors and so on) then buyers can go ahead and do registration....the reason they are giving such excuses is because of no approvals in place...it is always a good idea to register your property.....

Comment

Thanks u for elaborative reply B,
                      can u guide on this queries,

1] What's the reason they not replying on e-mails, which is the mode of communication for NRI's and localities who have invested in this project.

2] Do u think, they will delay phse-2 more ,and try to give possession for PHASE-1, & concentrate their first task of completion of commercial & HPG CLUB, with the money which they recd from PHASE-2 INVESTOR's....

3] What would be strategy of the TOWN planners....
                      Will they increase load, with reduction of carpet size of our flat from 1492{In case of VENUS} to 1100 sq feet ,where buyer will be exploited & forced to leave this project..... & Later on they will attract more buyers for new TP sanctions for bigger flats for PHASE-2.

4] Do u think this phase- 2 Project- excavation planned in dec 2013, MARCH 2014{PLINTH}, if goes in scheduled plan, will they give possession by late 2017, of MID 2018....

savvy_v
                      Dear Savvy,

Mr. Bhusahan has given his point of view on his investment in Phase-1, but the views on Phase-2, which you asked to Bhushan should be asked to Hirco people, from where sure we will not get any reply.
                      I purchased a resale property in Phase-2 and I have paid around 40% (to Hirco and the investor) and I am on fire due the fued.
                      But still optimistic that this project will move on with some delay. What I gor the information is Phase-1 work is still moving on and the Phase-2 will work will start probably in end of 2013 but, nothing in writing.

Rasheed.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X