1825 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Ek email ke liye 2 lakh?

Originally posted by vinchi View Post
    Hi Rasheed2302,
    We all want the project to go smoothly,as we most of us have invested in this project,there are also some brokers,who work for hpg,on this forum as per my knowledge.if the head of RM says the work will start after mansoon2013 ,which is september 2013, then why his/her juniors(RM) ARE saying dec 2013---one thing.
    Secondly if that is the case as he/she is the the mangement level position,plz tell them to send all of us an email,they have our names and email,only a click on the mouse.
    Thirdly,ask him if construction does not start by sept 2013,r they willing to compesate us,this all should be in writting.
    If this is done in writting ,I will give you 2 lacks for ur interior decor,and this i am openly saying on this open forum.Thanks.
    Dear Vinci,
    Aap bohut dayalu ho Yaar! Ek email ke liye 2 lakh? Wow…..

But regret to reject your offer. Please note I am not in this forum for making money and I am not a mediator, messenger, broker or so called preferred person of (Hirco or Hiranandanis).
    I am following this forum to know more about the people invested in this project and to understand at least little to each other before shaking hands. Please see my previous posts.
    The concerns raised by you is the same I have pointed earlier. To get clarity for my investment, I am communicating regularly and everyone have to do the same or let your power of attorney (for NRIs) to follow up. They informed me earlier that phase-2 work will start on end of 2012 and then informed me that March –April 2013 but all schedules missed. Now informing as end of 2013. Let’s hope for the best. cheers!....

Comment

Hi All,
      Just wanted to clarify,as we all say phase 2,it is actually part of phase 1 ( eg-phase1 (a) and most of talk of phase 2 which is phase1 (b).
      Bldg-venus,orion selene, etc etc and the latest is flora.
      Thanks.

Comment

Hi Rasheed2302
        I am not talking about u as a agent,by now u should know if u r following this thread,even the guys know that by now preetymuch everyone knows who is the Gaddar in this.
        Anyway by this one email u will make 2lacks, but i will make more than that.thanks for telling me dayalu,personally i am that way,but not for hirco/hiranandani,they already made a lot of loot money from we indians and the indian govt.

Comment

CIDCO has setup New Big office for airport in belapur railway station. Airport will come for sure but will take ten years.

Railway work in full swing. work for sagar sangam station is started near palm beach kille signal.

Ulwe has benefit of neighbouring seawoods and belapur.

at 5 kms Distance there are good school like DPS, Poddar, DAV , Don Bosco.

Apollo Hospital under up near uran Phat nerul in only 4 kilometers. Restaurants and Pubs in belapur sect-15 are only 4 kilometers.

Seawoods station complex mall will be only 6 kilometers.

So i expect there will be diffrential of only 2000 Rs/SFT in near future between Seawoods and ulwe.

Property rates will appreciate.

Comment

Useful Info.?

Harbour commuters can now skirt mega block
            MUMBAI: Commuting between CST and Navi Mumbai during mega blocks will get easier now as the Central Railway has completed a crossover track to allow trains from the Main line to switch over to the Trans-Harbour network at Thane.

A crossover has been provided between Thane and Mulund to allow trains to switch tracks from the fifth and sixth corridors to Platform No 9 and 10, from where the Trans-Harbour train services originate and terminate at Thane.

"We plan to run services to Navi Mumbai via Trans-Harbour whenever the next mega block is planned between Panvel and Vashi," CR divisional railway manager Mukesh Nigam said.

Train service for Navi Mumbai via Thane will run on the Main line between CST and Thane. From Thane, the train will switch tracks to go to Navi Mumbai via the existing Thane-Vashi and Thane-Panvel routes on the Trans-Harbour network.

"Initially, the motorman will be accompanied by loco inspectors, who will assist in navigating the new route," a senior Central Railway official said.

The official said CR would be able to run five to six services in each direction during the block period, which is usually between 10.30 am and 3.30 pm. "Initially, we may run three to four services and gradually increase the frequency, depending on demand and rake availability," the official said.

Today, all services to and from CST come to halt during a mega block on a stretch of tracks in Navi Mumbai, forcing commuters to go by road to Kurla to take a train to CST.

Comment

Junk News!!!

Originally posted by Rasheed2302 View Post
              Harbour commuters can now skirt mega block
              MUMBAI: Commuting between CST and Navi Mumbai during mega blocks will get easier now as the ...................................
              forcing commuters to go by road to Kurla to take a train to CST.

COMPLETE USELESS INFO FROM REAL ESTATE POINT OF VIEW

If you would have taken pains to check what Trans Harbour Line means in wiki you would not have posted this message

Comment

Originally posted by REIdiots View Post
                COMPLETE USELESS INFO FROM REAL ESTATE POINT OF VIEW

If you would have taken pains to check what Trans Harbour Line means in wiki you would not have posted this message
                Hey REIdiots.....who's that broker you were talking about?

Comment

An Interesting read...

Maharashtra plans town for project affected persons of Navi Mumbai airport - Times Of India

Comment

Just noticed that the site http://www.hpgpanvel.com/ is down for sometime now. Don't want to create a panic but let us see if this is a normal downtime or they have taken it offline for some reason. They have not uploaded any photos/video since Dec-12

Comment

The whole HPG project was marketed to exploit the HYPE created just after NMIA was cleared by Environment ministry in November 2010.

Now NMIA is in Cold Storage after serious Land Acquisition issue cropped up.

Unfortunately it will be Unrealistic for Investors to expect in any activity in projects like HPS or IBG till such time the air around NMIA is cleared....... because the the marketing of both these projects are dependent on Success/Failure of NMIA.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X