Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 11 2017
1825 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Guys,

can anybody throw some light on - if the PROPOSED Navi Mumbai International Airport is/was a Passenger Airport or a Cargo Airport or Both.

If it is/was only a CARGO AIRPORT then why people (read INVESTORS) were going crazy about it.

Comment

Originally posted by malkotia View Post
      Just noticed that the site http://www.hpgpanvel.com/ is down for sometime now. Don't want to create a panic but let us see if this is a normal downtime or they have taken it offline for some reason. They have not uploaded any photos/video since Dec-12
      Any comments friends...the site is still offline ...

Comment

Originally posted by malkotia View Post
        Any comments friends...the site is still offline ...

Dec 2012 to May 2013 is too looooooooong time to be regarded as downtime.

Normally downtime is not more than 1-2 days.

Comment

Originally posted by ManGupta View Post

Dec 2012 to May 2013 is too looooooooong time to be regarded as downtime.

Normally downtime is not more than 1-2 days.

It seems that Hiranandanis have quarantined HPG project (read put in Cold Storage) ...........pending issues surrounding NMIA.

The marketing of HPG is totally dependent on outcome of NMIA ........ if NMIA itself is uncertain then how will hiranandanis market any further units in HPG.

Clever businessmen like Hiranandanis will never block their CASHFLOW in a project which under current situation is unmarketable ..........(I mean which investor will buy apartment in a Jungle 12 kms ahead of Panvel if the Hype of NMIA is dead)

Clever businessmen like Hiranandanis likes to market large part of their project even before construction starts.

They will never like to be trapped in situation where Development precedes Marketing ......................................... rather they would want it other way round.

Hence No activity in HPG Project ....... forget project not even the website.
          Last edited May 28 2013, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ManGupta View Post
            It seems that Hiranandanis have quarantined HPG project (read put in Cold Storage) ...........pending issues surrounding NMIA.

The marketing of HPG is totally dependent on outcome of NMIA ........ if NMIA itself is uncertain then how will hiranandanis market any further units in HPG.

Clever businessmen like Hiranandanis will never block their CASHFLOW in a project which under current situation is unmarketable ..........(I mean which investor will buy apartment in a Jungle 12 kms ahead of Panvel if the Hype of NMIA is dead)

Clever businessmen like Hiranandanis likes to market large part of their project even before construction starts.

They will never like to be trapped in situation where Development precedes marketing ..........................................

Hence No activity in HPG Project ....... forget project not even the website.[/COLOR]
            You are spot on......couple of guys who have been marketing hard for this project will realise fast...

Comment

I am assuming they are restructuring their websites. Following is the link that I came across which is completely different to what was there before - Welcome | Palace Gardens

The Chennai project link is working however, panvel link is not...It might be a work in progress...But I might be completely wrong...

Comment

Tum ek gorakh dhanda ho!!

Originally posted by p_satiani View Post
                I am assuming they are restructuring their websites. Following is the link that I came across which is completely different to what was there before - Welcome | Palace Gardens

The Chennai project link is working however, panvel link is not...It might be a work in progress...But I might be completely wrong...

Link is working now it seems. Hirco is keeping a close watch on this thread.....OR OR OR maybe some HIRCO marketing fellows in this thread

What are the current rates in HPG Panvel ?
                My close relative wants to buy a 2BHK :-)
                Would like savvy_v or Bhushank to reply

Comment

Originally posted by REIdiots View Post
                  Link is working now it seems. Hirco is keeping a close watch on this thread.....OR OR OR maybe some HIRCO marketing fellows in this thread

Is that relative ur enemy?

Comment

Originally posted by REIdiots View Post

Phase I between 3900 to 4300 depending on floor is the rate that I got from realtymerchant Azmat shah

Comment

Builders want CM Chavan to clear the air over international airport

As uncertainty looms large over the construction work for the proposed Navi Mumbai international airport, the builder lobby in the region wants the state government to clear it once and for all whether the airport would be constructed or not.

Builders claim that real estate prices in the area are surging as CIDCO keeps on mentioning the airport in its tenders

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X