Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 11 2017
1825 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Originally posted by jadhav_ravi View Post
    I cannot even talk morals or ethics to you as you can even justify a thief. (As per you even if Hirco robbed the govt. and the poor man, hats off to them!!) Simply disfraceful!

Ravi: Claims no vested interest in Hirco or any other project
    Bhushan: Has bought into Hirco Project

A)INVESTMENT & PRICING:

Ravi: Every property (from strange to strangest, underconstruction, soft launch to ready to move in, class 3 developer to class 1 developer) in Mumbai/Thane/NaviMumbai rose 25-40% from September '09 to March '10.
    Hirco Rasayani (meaning "chemicals" in Hindi) not Panvel rose 7%.

From an investor point of view, buying in any other project would have been more rewarding. Hirco had overpriced the project. I believe it is still overpriced.

Bhushan:
    My only argument was that they do not believe in increasing their rates just for the sake of increasing it (ie before doing any substantial construction work at site). have already mentioned that when HPG Panvel is ready their rate will easily beat any other builder project rate in New Panvel.

B)IS CHEMICALS (RASAYANI IN HINDI) AN INHABITABLE PLACE??

Ravi:The area is an industrial disaster zone:
    -15 million litres of highly polluted effluents are discharged into the patalgaanga river in Rasayani everyday. Because of Tata Power dam at khopoli, the patalganga river is now an effluent drain
    - Second most polluted region in the country!!
    - More than 50 chemicals units manufacturing insecticides, pesticides, fertilizers, dye intermediaries using obsolete technology
    - Hazardous wastes in the shape of a sludge are dumped in open fields besides residential colonies.
    - In the residential areas surrounding the industrial estates, people keep their windows and doors bolted at night. The factories emit gases at night.

Bhushan: From the picture that you are trying to paint it seems that people using Rasayani rly staion (5kms from HPG) for commutation cannot do so wtihout wearing a face mask (to protect them from toxic gases), which is not the case .
    Bhai mere, sab golmaal hai, sab jhol hai
    apna time aur piasa waste nahi kar
    kalpatru at 4250, IB at 3050, Hirco at 3850 and new site being considered for airport. Baat maan, RE is not an investment instrument. Shares mein laga, LIC mein laga ya FD mein laga, exhorbiant rate par 60-80 lakh mat fasa.

Comment

Originally posted by VishalPrabhakar View Post
      Friends,

With three major projects targetted in and around Panvel...viz: IB Greens, Kalpataru and Hirco..

The rates of IB are pretty much on the lower side comapred to other two. Any specific reason for it?
      also, hows that rated?

this discussion might have already happened - But, sorry am faitly new to this forum.

thanks,
      Vishal
      Dear Vishal

There is no comparison between Kalpataru and IB/Hirco, 'coz while IB/Hirco are township projects, Kalpataru is not. In a long run IB and Hirco rates will definitely be more than Kalpataru.

However in current scenario Kalpataru is demanding the highest because of two important factors:
      First and more importantly its almost nearing the completion stage while the construction of IB/Hirco projects haven't even reached plinth stage.

Second reason which might lose its significance later (on IB/Hirco projects' completion) is that its location is nearer to Panvel rly stn as compared to other two projects. I think this factor is not very important because while Kalpataru is nearer to the Panvel Rly station, it might just not be walkable for an avg daily commuter. Moreover, both IB and Hirco will have there own shuttle buses running to and from the respective projects till Panvel rly stn.

Comment

Originally posted by jadhav_ravi View Post
        I cannot even talk morals or ethics to you as you can even justify a thief. (As per you even if Hirco robbed the govt. and the poor man, hats off to them!!) Simply disfraceful!

Ravi: Claims no vested interest in Hirco or any other project
        Bhushan: Has bought into Hirco Project

A)INVESTMENT & PRICING:

Ravi: Every property (from strange to strangest, underconstruction, soft launch to ready to move in, class 3 developer to class 1 developer) in Mumbai/Thane/NaviMumbai rose 25-40% from September '09 to March '10.
        Hirco Rasayani (meaning "chemicals" in Hindi) not Panvel rose 7%.

From an investor point of view, buying in any other project would have been more rewarding. Hirco had overpriced the project. I believe it is still overpriced.

Bhushan:
        My only argument was that they do not believe in increasing their rates just for the sake of increasing it (ie before doing any substantial construction work at site). have already mentioned that when HPG Panvel is ready their rate will easily beat any other builder project rate in New Panvel.

B)IS CHEMICALS (RASAYANI IN HINDI) AN INHABITABLE PLACE??

Ravi:The area is an industrial disaster zone:
        -15 million litres of highly polluted effluents are discharged into the patalgaanga river in Rasayani everyday. Because of Tata Power dam at khopoli, the patalganga river is now an effluent drain
        - Second most polluted region in the country!!
        - More than 50 chemicals units manufacturing insecticides, pesticides, fertilizers, dye intermediaries using obsolete technology
        - Hazardous wastes in the shape of a sludge are dumped in open fields besides residential colonies.
        - In the residential areas surrounding the industrial estates, people keep their windows and doors bolted at night. The factories emit gases at night.

Bhushan: From the picture that you are trying to paint it seems that people using Rasayani rly staion (5kms from HPG) for commutation cannot do so wtihout wearing a face mask (to protect them from toxic gases), which is not the case .

I agree with Bushan IB/Hirco will have higher price. As Wadia said, by analogy Kalpatru will be in Mulund west while IB/Hirco will be in Powai. Kharghar would be Bandra and Vashi/Belapur will be south Mumbai

Comment

Originally posted by bhushank4 View Post
          Dear Vishal

There is no comparison between Kalpataru and IB/Hirco, 'coz while IB/Hirco are township projects, Kalpataru is not. In a long run IB and Hirco rates will definitely be more than Kalpataru.

However in current scenario Kalpataru is demanding the highest because of two important factors:
          First and more importantly its almost nearing the completion stage while the construction of IB/Hirco projects haven't even reached plinth stage.

Second reason which might lose its significance later (on IB/Hirco projects' completion) is that its location is nearer to Panvel rly stn as compared to other two projects. I think this factor is not very important because while Kalpataru is nearer to the Panvel Rly station, it might just not be walkable for an avg daily commuter. Moreover, both IB and Hirco will have there own shuttle buses running to and from the respective projects till Panvel rly stn.

Thanks Bhushan...
          I have booked an apt in IB. Hope it turns to be the right choice..

Comment

Originally posted by VishalPrabhakar View Post
            Thanks Bhushan...
            I have booked an apt in IB. Hope it turns to be the right choice..
            You r most welcome!!

Comment

can some1 please give latest details of hirco in panvel
              i am looking for 2bhk or even can go for 3bhk
              i am looking for good view appt
              please give price details & about hirco project current status

thanks

cheers
              s I m

Comment

Please call HIRCO office & you shall have all details....

Comment

any information on % booked ?

Comment

Originally posted by vbansal View Post
                    any information on % booked ?
                    Nobody except Hiranandani knows that. No builder is honest with this sort of information.

Comment

Originally posted by simsim View Post
                      can some1 please give latest details of hirco in panvel
                      i am looking for 2bhk or even can go for 3bhk
                      i am looking for good view appt
                      please give price details & about hirco project current status

thanks

cheers
                      See if you could get a 2.5 BHK in Claremont as it has a clear view of mountains.... but the chances are less as this bldg was launched in Feb'09 and this is the only one with 2.5BHK availiability. Their new launches are Verona, Napoli and Amalfi....... Their site layout (attached herewith) reveals that they have taken a good care of view from all their residential bldgs. But you are always better of giving a site visit instead of just depending on such layouts.

I know that they have revised their rates to 3850psf. from 3600psf (i think this was in June'10) but don't know what they are quoting currently.

When I last enquired I was told that phase#1 buildings' plinth will be completed in the first quarter of 2011. U can see the updated actual pics from site on their website.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited September 28 2010, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X