Last updated: July 11 2017
1825 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Originally posted by Chrisindia View Post
    Selene digging started...confirmed news from two reliable sources
    Times of India...head lines...airport approved by pmo ......savvy today's is your day!!!!!!!!!!
    Hi, All buddies
    Ya.. Good news.. AIRPORT IS BACK.. now, people will say , savvy hyped this project ....
    Actually savvy wants all people to multiply their gains....

anyhow..Patience will pay definitely,in future..

savvy_v

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisindia View Post
      Selene digging started...confirmed news from two reliable sources
      Times of India...head lines...airport approved by pmo ......savvy today's is your day!!!!!!!!!!
      Now RMs seem to be providing more confident updated that phase-2 will start soon. As far as airport is concerned, please read carefully....Navi Mumbai airport is being put in same category as Nashik, Chakan etc ...which is like going back rather than moving forward ...

Comment

Even if the airport doenst come up, Atleast we all will have a 2nd home to live in peacefully, the airport itself will ruin the natural habitat. Another issue is the human greedy behaviour, if the prices go up due to the airport, will anyone sell the property? ofcourse not, greediness will take over and you will keep watching the steep movement of the property until you die. try to differentiate between the value of money which will go up and value of life which is coming down every passing second

Comment

Hi everyone, just got to know that the land is clear of all titles,the main financer is Punjab national bank.in case we need to take loan with any other bank,we need a letter from pnb of no objection from Hiranandani ,or ur loan can't be prosessed ,secondly we need to do the sale deed into our name from Hiranandani/ hirco. Only then we can avail a loan.saying that plinth should be completed.it is just a info for those who want to avail a loan.as pnb is trying to be difficult to give letter,but it is the builders responsibility to give that letter.i have also noticed that the new rm r responding now,may be things r going in a positive direction 4 us now.thx.

Comment

so did you get any updates from the RM on phase 2 ?

Originally posted by vinchi View Post
            Hi everyone, just got to know that the land is clear of all titles,the main financer is Punjab national bank.in case we need to take loan with any other bank,we need a letter from pnb of no objection from Hiranandani ,or ur loan can't be prosessed ,secondly we need to do the sale deed into our name from Hiranandani/ hirco. Only then we can avail a loan.saying that plinth should be completed.it is just a info for those who want to avail a loan.as pnb is trying to be difficult to give letter,but it is the builders responsibility to give that letter.i have also noticed that the new rm r responding now,may be things r going in a positive direction 4 us now.thx.

Comment

Originally posted by vikas123 View Post
              so did you get any updates from the RM on phase 2 ?
              HI Vikas123,
              yes I have a new RM the old one has left,she said the markings r going on and most probably they may start construction by dec 2013,but I personally did not check regards to the markings.also said that we could send anyone to verify that.
              further also quoted that phase 1 terrace work is going on.may be I may send someone to check,even if u have anyone plz do that to verify the details.thx

Comment

thanks for the update vinchi .. we clearly can see some phase 2 work on google satellite, like before ..

Since they do not let us go on site, we'll have to take them on their word for now ...
                Looks like they could still be on track for a June '14 Phase 1 possession after which it should be a lot easier to keep track of overall progress ..

Comment

Originally posted by vikas123 View Post
                  thanks for the update vinchi .. we clearly can see some phase 2 work on google satellite, like before ..

Since they do not let us go on site, we'll have to take them on their word for now ...
                  Looks like they could still be on track for a June '14 Phase 1 possession after which it should be a lot easier to keep track of overall progress ..

Hi Vikas,
                  I visited in few months back.
                  U can visit Pjhase-1, no issue.
                  Phase-2 is Barron Land, hence i don't think there is any point in going & visiting that land area.
                  Also Phase-2 location is changed recently & I am aware that in Phase-2 has come very closer to PALACE CLUB.
                  Also location of Phase-2 will itself makes very value for money as its close to CLUB,and away from the busy side road, so no NOISE POLLUTION.
                  BTW. Have u asked them any excavation process for PHASE_2 is on or not.?
                  when is expected?
                  When the PLINTH DEMAND NOTE is expected>?

If so plz feedback me. So kind of u.

SEE GOOGLE SITE:
                  http://wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=18.913493&lon=73.197463&z=16&m=b

Just to quote here few lines;{WHICH I HAVE TAKEN FROM NET,^ HOPE U LIKE THOSE..}

Values Based Planning

Your Values, are the Foundation of Your Living Legacy!

Knowing your values and acting in accordance with them provides focus and direction in your planning and your life.
                  Identifying and then living your values can make a huge difference to your life and those of succeeding generations, including:
                  • A strong sense of identity for you and your family
                  • Focus and direction for financial success
                  • Maintaining good health
                  • Keeping the family together and assets within the bloodline
                  • Helping others who are less fortunate, and giving back to society
                  • Supporting the arts or scientific research
                  • Achieving a life of purpose, that is balanced and inline with your values.

It is not the number of values that is important, but the strength of their meaning for you. That is why we talk about u & your dominant values. Those values that, like your DNA, make you unique!
                  It makes it easy to discover your unique values with the process, which allows you to communicate them to those who are important to you, and to structure a Legacy Action Plan to put your values into action.

SO PLAN & MOVE FORWARD.......
                  savvy_v
                  Last edited July 14 2013, 12:50 PM.

Comment

too philosophical for me ...can't make anything out of this .. sorry ..
                    Last edited July 15 2013, 08:54 PM.

Comment

arre still on page 142, everyone busy ...no more fights happening!
                      savvy trying his best to fill up the pages and move forward

any news on the airport post PM approval etc.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X