Last updated: July 11 2017
1825 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Originally posted by savvy_v View Post
    Well I Doubt u are new to this forum.
    U Already are aware that They will reply either on phone, or mail.
    Insists some reply by mail.
    BTW, Selene comes in Phase-2. I am unsure whether DEC 2013 will be plinth. My Guess, March 2014.
    savvy_v
    Hi Guys,
    It really depends how urgently they need the money,When they run out of their piggy bank to pay salaries for Rm and the sales stuff + mgmt. They will start construction,as u see phase 1 they have already taken 95% from buyers,so they r not in a rush to complete that.
    Lets have patience so we can get all geather eg-all surronding projects will be complete + airport will be ready + overpass bridge,so hiranandani will give us an option either drive and go to work or fly.
    Cheers guys.

Comment

Originally posted by vinchi View Post
      Hi Guys,
      It really depends how urgently they need the money,When they run out of their piggy bank to pay salaries for Rm and the sales stuff + mgmt. They will start construction,as u see phase 1 they have already taken 95% from buyers,so they r not in a rush to complete that.
      Lets have patience so we can get all geather eg-all surronding projects will be complete + airport will be ready + overpass bridge,so hiranandani will give us an option either drive and go to work or fly.
      Cheers guys.
      Hi Vinchi....
      How are u.
      Appreciate your sense of humor.
      Well. Anyhow, GOK when things will re=regularize, But As u said I am sure 2014 will be bright year for all of us.
      I am positive things will come on way.
      BTW, Phase-1 possession handover started ? I heard from one of my friend.
      For Phase-2 More delay Good for Investors... but not for END USERS.......

Take care.
      Savvy_v

Comment

Hi Vinchi....
        BTW, Phase-1 possession handover started ? I heard from one of my friend.
        Take care.
        Savvy_v
        Not sure about this.......recently on my way to Pune saw these towers I m afraid did not see much change....are you talking about the two 15 storey buildings?

Comment

Originally posted by realebuyer View Post
          Not sure about this.......recently on my way to Pune saw these towers I m afraid did not see much change....are you talking about the two 15 storey buildings?
          Thanks Real.
          BTW, How can u see development from ROAD SIDE ON YOUR WAY...
          did u not pip in....
          I wish to...
          Anyways I am Talking about APPOLO,AND ATHENA Flats, Ya they are complete ....near complete.....
          Some one needs to go & hang on.. & feedback.
          Bhushan, REAL, Vinchi, MAL, plz u can do so if u r in Mumbai....
          Attached here NEW Panvel development plan lay out.
          2012 VIDEO,
          HIRCO Palace Gardens Panvel construction update November 2012 - YouTube
          when we expect 2013 VIDEO..?
          Regards,
          Take care
          Savvy_v

Comment

Originally posted by realebuyer View Post
            Real & All HPG Dudes....
            See NEW PLAN.Panvel Development Plan.pdf

APPOLO, and ATHENA HAVE BEEN COMPLETED.

See MAP PDP.

Regards,
            Savvy_v

Comment

Real & All HPG Dudes....
              See NEW PLAN.[ATTACH]34803[/ATTACH]

APPOLO, and ATHENA HAVE BEEN COMPLETED.

See MAP PDP.

Regards,
              Savvy_v
              i think i have mentioned in my previous post that two 15 storey buildings would be up for possession this year.......but the concern is about the rest of the buildings which are part of phase I and yes you can make out the difference if you travel frequently on expressway....

Comment

so out of curiosity .. what is your concern for the rest of the Phase1 buildings ? whats the difference that you see with them ...

Also it's been a while now since we last discussed .. will appreciate if you could recap about your concerns with the project in general and if you have come across any new info

Comment

RUPEE DOWN WILL BOOST RE INDUSTRY?????

http://www.thehindu.com/business/Eco...cle5032739.ece

Comment

Hi Guys,
                    I feel positive now that the construction may start in dec 2013 for phase 2 and may extend till june 2014.But i hope they do not make excuse of the syria war.I hope that the news about apollo and athena r true as the two buildings r coming up atleast the people will be able to talk to each other.But i hope they wont bully us saying my dad used to live before,and u r just taking occupancy now.
                    Savvy,Malkotia,vikas realbuyer, etc etc, lets get ready for that.Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by vinchi View Post
                      Hi Guys,
                      I feel positive now that the construction may start in dec 2013 for phase 2 and may extend till june 2014.But i hope they do not make excuse of the syria war.I hope that the news about apollo and athena r true as the two buildings r coming up atleast the people will be able to talk to each other.But i hope they wont bully us saying my dad used to live before,and u r just taking occupancy now.
                      Savvy,Malkotia,vikas realbuyer, etc etc, lets get ready for that.Cheers
                      Anybody in this forum from Athena or Apollo ? They might know true picture.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X