Collapse

Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 11 2017
1825 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

ANY NEWS .. ALL ARE HYBERNATION MODE....
    savvy_v

Comment

I called them up. They said "Selene" would start in Jan 2014.
      Not sure if there is any truth to that.

Comment

Originally posted by NaharAmrit View Post
        I called them up. They said "Selene" would start in Jan 2014.
        Not sure if there is any truth to that.
        Called up whom, where, when,
        did they mail u?
        Any thing in writting Mr. Nahar...
        U MEAN SELENE, VENUS at same time?
        any idea.

savvy_v

Comment

Visited the site before 3 weeks. The progress is as follows.

1. Apollo and Athena - exterior is completed but still internal work is going on.
          2. All other 9 buildings the external plastering and interior plastering is completed. Dome work is in progress.
          3. I was informed by RM that plumbing and electrical work in all buildings in progress but on my visit (Sunday)I couldn't find any person around the buildings except 3 in Office.
          4. As per the information Possession of Phase - 1 (including Apollo & Athena) will be in Dec-2014.

5. Phase-2 excavation work will be started in Nov-Dec 2013 and may receive demand notes for 2nd payment after plinth work around March-April 2014
          6. Electric Sub-station construction work after right hand side of main entrance in full progress. I found many people are working there.
          7. I was taken to the buildings site by their car from the gate and not permitted to see the location of Phase-2.
          8. The sales office together with show flat was closed and they are meeting in portable office beside Apollo-Athena.

9. Overall my feel after looking the site and considering the balance work is, possession of Phase-1 may be extended to Dec-2015.

Good Luck !

Comment

Originally posted by Rasheed2302 View Post
            Visited the site before 3 weeks. The progress is as follows.

1. Apollo and Athena - exterior is completed but still internal work is going on.
            2. All other 9 buildings the external plastering and interior plastering is completed. Dome work is in progress.
            3. I was informed by RM that plumbing and electrical work in all buildings in progress but on my visit (Sunday)I couldn't find any person around the buildings except 3 in Office.
            4. As per the information Possession of Phase - 1 (including Apollo & Athena) will be in Dec-2014.

5. Phase-2 excavation work will be started in Nov-Dec 2013 and may receive demand notes for 2nd payment after plinth work around March-April 2014
            6. Electric Sub-station construction work after right hand side of main entrance in full progress. I found many people are working there.
            7. I was taken to the buildings site by their car from the gate and not permitted to see the location of Phase-2.
            8. The sales office together with show flat was closed and they are meeting in portable office beside Apollo-Athena.

9. Overall my feel after looking the site and considering the balance work is, possession of Phase-1 may be extended to Dec-2015.

Good Luck !

THANK U DEAR.
            U mean now they plan for PHASE-2...
            No idea when Phase-2 will end . May be 2018 2020....?

savvy_v

Comment

Hi Savvy,

They are planning to get 20% of 2nd installment of Phase-2 to complete the pending work in Phase-1 (approx. 150cr). As Hirco PLC report, Phase-2 could take a decade to complete. (Hirco report is the whole project may take a decade to develop).

Please be informed that the Operational office also moved from Olympia to Alfa in Powai.

Comment

Hi Savvy,

They are planning to get 20% of 2nd installment of Phase-2 to complete the pending work in Phase-1 (approx. 150cr). As Hirco PLC report, Phase-2 could take a decade to complete. (Hirco report is the whole project may take a decade to develop).

Please be informed that the Operational office also moved from Olympia to Alfa in Powai.
                Rashid From your number seems u have joined recently,and keen on this project ,as an outsider point of view.
                Well, There is so much confusing picture as of now for Phase-1 & Phase-2.
                Those who have booked in Phase -1 wants the project to be delayed as commercial have not yet been finished,and does not want to take phase-1 OC,as well as
                Phase-2 buyers mostly are NRI's and hence wont mind project if delayed and might get their appreciation as and when Phase-1 will be finished.
                1] Appreciation of phase-2 is directly proportional on the developments of phase-1, and handing over of phase-1 in proper time,and COMMERCIAL HANDOVER.
                2] as well as development & construction of the HPG Club facilities.

Anyhow;
                As of now, I think Phase-2 will take time, as well as Phase-1 OC only management can take note when to hand over.
                The question is PHASE-1 Delay will have any impact on Phase-2 booking and so on??????
                Only time will decide.

Any delay in phase-2 ........will further will escalate the uncertainty ?.....

Savvy_v

Comment

Hi Savvy,

I am not new to forum but not posting much.
                  BTW, the commercial buildings are for offices and not for retail, also has much less progress.
                  Lease of these buildings may be during 2016 or together with Phase-2.

Project appreciation possible only if the project gets completed on a stipulated period. There is another doubt about the Airport project could be scrapped. So, there is no doubt that many investors will fly to another region even NRI's.

Navi Mumbai airport project to be scrapped? - Mumbai - DNA

Moreover the delay, the Hirco Powai office is creating a confusion with different verbal answers.

Comment

Photo Date : 25.08.2013

Clio - Argus - Mellona
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi Savvy,

I am not new to forum but not posting much.
                      BTW, the commercial buildings are for offices and not for retail, also has much less progress.
                      Lease of these buildings may be during 2016 or together with Phase-2.

Project appreciation possible only if the project gets completed on a stipulated period. There is another doubt about the Airport project could be scrapped. So, there is no doubt that many investors will fly to another region even NRI's.

Navi Mumbai airport project to be scrapped? - Mumbai - DNA

Moreover the delay, the Hirco Powai office is creating a confusion with different verbal answers.

Thanks Mr Rasheed.
                      For Pictures.
                      It looks to me , that at least 4-5 mths are needed for complete OC for the flat owners.. Including PODIUM,and nearby developments.

Anyways; NEWS OF NMIA;

‘No plan to scrap Navi Mumbai airport project’.

No plan to scrap Navi Mumbai airport project - Times Of India

"Dollar appreciation has surely affected the project cost, but now there is no looking back. We are committed to go ahead with the project," said Cidco joint managing director V Radha. A meeting with the PM would soon take place to catapult various infrastructure projects in Navi Mumbai, she said.

I Hope this suffice to avoid confusion about NMIA.
                      savvy_v
                      Last edited September 30 2013, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X