Collapse

Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 11 2017
1825 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

As builder defaults the loan so project is auctioned off and bank recovers whatever money they can .

But what about the buyers ? How will they recover their hard earned money.
    Is there no law for the common people who are duped.

Is it not better if they sell the project to some other builder who can complete the project ?

Both in mumbai and chennai so many people are stuck bcz of this project.
    Wish u all best of luck in ur fight and speedy recovery of ur money.
    Last edited October 21 2013, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Savvvy still confident on this project mate like how you were one year back ??

Comment

Savvy ..do you have some insider information on what is going on at the moment.. you seemed to be very well connected..

Comment

The work was stopped way back in Nov'12 but no one was ready to believe that.

Anyways those who have done stamp duty and registration need not worry but those who have invested in pre launch please get in touch with the builder and bank ASAP to get clarity.
          Last edited December 17 2015, 10:52 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Thanks Realbuyer ...Nobody is picking phone in HIRCO office. I am not sure if HDFC will talk on anything which is in Pre-launch stage as they would not have not approved that building..? Any suggestions?

Comment

Hi Realbuyer,

Do you know if i can still register and pay stamp duty? I am in phase 1.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ashuny View Post
                Hi Realbuyer,

Do you know if i can still register and pay stamp duty? I am in phase 1.

Thanks.
                Hi,

You can certainly register your apartment provided your building has approvals in place....can you tell me the current status of your building?
                Basis this I will be able to tell you if you an go ahead and register as there were some buildings which were launched in phase 1 but approvals are not in place for them and that is the reason why there is no plinth in place for these buildings....

Malkotia,
                There are two options for you:
                1. Either you wait for Hiranandani to take over these projects as stated by Mr. Mistry CEO HDFC in todays earnings call of HDFC
                2. Or get some legal help if there is no response from HIRCO

Comment

Originally posted by malkotia View Post
                  Savvy ..do you have some insider information on what is going on at the moment.. you seemed to be very well connected..

MALKOTIA
                  Plz viw my post; #1536

My PREDICTION: "Subject to prove otherwise"

1] PROBABLY I PRESUME FIGHT BETWEEN TWO COCKS WILL END WHEN PROJECT WILL BE AUCTIONED.{{IN PROCESS FO 2-3 mths time}.
                  2] I AM STILL OPTIMISTIC that HIRA will take his own time to get his cards placed right in such a way that he will pull through auction.
                  His project in Thane is in full swing,and also wil not affect for him to get rid off HIRCO, which he is planning for many months.
                  3] Probably He will Tie up with more positive ,more orchestrated manner with BIG RE GIANTS LIKE< LODHA, or anything{We don't and never know}.
                  4] Possibly he wont leave THE PROJECT as elections re on way, and high chances of getting NMIA through with support of congress....

Anyway these are my predictions, may be time only will truly guide us,as we all are in same BOAT.

Regards,and lets HOPE for best.
                  savvy_v

Comment

Originally posted by savvy_v View Post
                    MALKOTIA
                    Plz viw my post; #1536

My PREDICTION: "Subject to prove otherwise"

1] PROBABLY I PRESUME FIGHT BETWEEN TWO COCKS WILL END WHEN PROJECT WILL BE AUCTIONED.{{IN PROCESS FO 2-3 mths time}.
                    2] I AM STILL OPTIMISTIC that HIRA will take his own time to get his cards placed right in such a way that he will pull through auction.
                    His project in Thane is in full swing,and also wil not affect for him to get rid off HIRCO, which he is planning for many months.
                    3] Probably He will Tie up with more positive ,more orchestrated manner with BIG RE GIANTS LIKE< LODHA, or anything{We don't and never know}.
                    4] Possibly he wont leave THE PROJECT as elections re on way, and high chances of getting NMIA through with support of congress....

Anyway these are my predictions, may be time only will truly guide us,as we all are in same BOAT.

Regards,and lets HOPE for best.
                    savvy_v
                    Well Savvy I don't think company like Lodha will buy this mess made by HIRA...and it is in the best interest of investors that HIRA takes over this project. In case some other developer takes over then it will be dooms day for Phase 2 investors....who have paid money without registration.......this whole thing is cooked up by HIRA and he will do everything to buy it through HDFC auction.....ultimately feel bad for HIRCO investors...

Comment

Clio and Hermes

Originally posted by realebuyer View Post
                      Hi,

You can certainly register your apartment provided your building has approvals in place....can you tell me the current status of your building?
                      Basis this I will be able to tell you if you an go ahead and register as there were some buildings which were launched in phase 1 but approvals are not in place for them and that is the reason why there is no plinth in place for these buildings....

Malkotia,
                      There are two options for you:
                      1. Either you wait for Hiranandani to take over these projects as stated by Mr. Mistry CEO HDFC in todays earnings call of HDFC
                      2. Or get some legal help if there is no response from HIRCO

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X