Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Collapse
X
Collapse

Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 11 2017
1825 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

    one thing is sure this project will be far far better than indiabulls or other projects in panvel after few years

    only thing about hirco panvel project is price is on higher side

    but than one has to pay for the best to get the best
    s I m

    Comment


    • Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

      Estimated Plinth completion date

      Hirco Palace Gardens phase#1 towers' construction has been extimated to complete upto plinth level till May'11. Buyers in phase#1 can expect the demand letters for next installment anytime after March'11.

      Comment


      • Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

        hi bhushan how ru

        whats ur view about navi mumbai airport & its impact on hirco

        can u please give some idea how far & which location airport is coming

        hirco is offering me 3950 & 13th & above floors only

        they r charging 100 extra for 3rd tower which is close to club
        s I m

        Comment


        • Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

          Originally posted by simsim View Post
          hi bhushan how ru

          whats ur view about navi mumbai airport & its impact on hirco

          can u please give some idea how far & which location airport is coming

          hirco is offering me 3950 & 13th & above floors only

          they r charging 100 extra for 3rd tower which is close to club
          hi simsim... i m fine... good to see u back on this thread...
          is 3950 the base rate or is it after including the floor rise?... just curious...
          the proposed navi mumbai airport site is approx 14kms to the northwest of HPG so there is no question of airport impacting construction of HPG.

          Comment


          • Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

            3950 is the bsp for verona(100 extra because its close to club + corner tower)

            total cost for 2bhk they r offering is around 69k( 13th floor)

            after 13th its 17th +

            i have no doubt hirco project is the best in panvel for end users

            bhushan as i can see u r planning to shift to hirco once it gets completed,i think u have made the right decission & ur family will be very happy once they will move in hirco palace garden

            good luck & have fun
            s I m

            Comment


            • Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

              Originally posted by simsim View Post
              3950 is the bsp for verona(100 extra because its close to club + corner tower)

              total cost for 2bhk they r offering is around 69k( 13th floor)

              after 13th its 17th +

              i have no doubt hirco project is the best in panvel for end users

              bhushan as i can see u r planning to shift to hirco once it gets completed,i think u have made the right decission & ur family will be very happy once they will move in hirco palace garden

              good luck & have fun
              simsim

              first of all i would like to congratulate you on your decision to buy in HPG....

              thx for your good wishes, however the timing of our move to HPG will also depend on the development of surrounding area (even though HPG is expected to get ready in 2012). I am ready to defer shifting to panvel till year 2015 or even later date depending upon the overall development of new panvel...

              Happy Diwali to You and Your Family!!!

              Comment


              • Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

                HPG appears to be good scheme by the description of it and from the comments posted by members here.
                Although I havent seen panvel area lately but I feel its bit expensive when the airport is 14km away, not much development around HPG area (at this stage). I have no doubt that in longer run, HPG will be the best bet.

                why not look at Kharghar for that matter. I am sure Kharghar is more conviniently located to the airport, central park etc.

                I m looking forward to buy one in December but not sure whether to put money in kharghar or HPG.

                What do you recomend?

                Comment


                • Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

                  Originally posted by ashishpune View Post
                  HPG appears to be good scheme by the description of it and from the comments posted by members here.
                  Although I havent seen panvel area lately but I feel its bit expensive when the airport is 14km away, not much development around HPG area (at this stage). I have no doubt that in longer run, HPG will be the best bet.

                  why not look at Kharghar for that matter. I am sure Kharghar is more conviniently located to the airport, central park etc.

                  I m looking forward to buy one in December but not sure whether to put money in kharghar or HPG.

                  What do you recomend?
                  if you want to move-into your new appartment in Dec (or anytime b4 2015) then Kharghar is the best bet to invest right now.
                  But if you are buying it for investment purpose and possibly will move-in after 2015 then HPG is the best option. I will rate IB Panvel Greens as the second best.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

                    I m looking at it just for the sake of investment at this stage and possibly move in the area is well developed.
                    They are charging 4000-4500 rate + floor rise. That means we commit for 55-60 lakhs when there is nothing at this point.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

                      Originally posted by ashishpune View Post
                      I m looking at it just for the sake of investment at this stage and possibly move in the area is well developed.
                      They are charging 4000-4500 rate + floor rise. That means we commit for 55-60 lakhs when there is nothing at this point.
                      Currently HPG base rate is 3850 and IB Greens base rate is 3100. You can invest in the project which suits best to your budget.
                      Committing a huge amount for a piece of real estate has become a regularity nowadays. But that doesn't mean you are paying all that money upfront. You will be paying that amount over a period of 2-3 or 4 years, and in the meantime the area is surely going to get developed. For e.g. I have booked my flat with HPG in Feb'09 but paid only Rs.13L till now. My next installment of around 11.5L is due only somewhere between March & May'11. Moreover, you enjoy a good appreciation value if you invest early. Since all payments are based on the progressive completion of construction, there is a very little chance of you getting cheated, especially by reputed builders like HPG & IB. In short this is a good haven for investment.
                      Last edited November 10 2010, 08:25 AM.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X