Collapse

Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 11 2017
1825 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

If some has had the stamp duty and registration done, what options do they have available at the auction on 16th January 2013.

Comment

Sonu78 and others,

You can not exchange the email id on this site.
      Please go to that google doc and add yourself to the "Members List".
      Please also visit the other tabs "Bank Transfer Instructions" etc...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...E&hl=en#gid=11

There is committee who is already looking into hiring the lawyer and there is been
      regular tele-conference.
      Also please sign the following petition that this group have started.

http://www.change.org/petitions/punj...oper-defaulted

Comment

I announce 1 lakh rupee award for any employee of Hirco, Sunny Vista or PNB who can confidentially explain how this scam was organised and executed. He should give concrete evidence to prove the scam.

This can turn out to be a very big reward for any one if all flat owners reward him collectively with 50000 per flat. There are more than 2000 apartments. It makes 10 crores for a person. No company can give him this much money.

Comment

can some one explain about the 382 flats listed- my flat is listed. Are they going to auction my flat. I have registered it.
          help

Comment

Some of the recent posts from new members about collecting money sound very fishy. Please be careful before parting with your hard earned money. If any ex-employees wish to help, they should declare so openly and not try to further scam the victims here.

Comment

Top Rs 1-crore projects in Gurgaon and Bangalore Video - NDTVProfit.com

Watch this TV show......mentions HIRCO Panvel project we have rights under consumer forum.....need class action......

Comment

Malkotia - how do i send you a private message......?? i am also in Selene......please see the video above we have rights and need to start class action suit in consumer court ASAP

Comment

Dear all, I am paying for legal advice .....join me to defeat these so called champions of industry who talk the talk....BUT have have no moral conviction!!

Comment

Notice from PNB

Did anyone outside of those 383 listed in PNB auction notice, received a letter from PNB? I received one yesterday.

Comment

Would be useful if you can let us know what was written in the letter from PNB ?
                      My flat is not listed in auction notice and havent got any letter yet.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X