Collapse

Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 11 2017
1825 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Those who are in US, here is a way to recover money as long as you brought via LiveNRI. LiveNRI is a US Firm registered in NY. Hence you can file a suit in US for giving illegal information. If you have legal insurance, they will take care of everything. Most likely you can claim much more than what you have invested..

Good luck...

Comment

File case against LiveNRI

Put a suit in US court. It will be resolved sooner and most likely you will get your money back + other damages.

Originally posted by scor777 View Post
      Hi - I am based in the US and have also invested in the HIRCO (panvel) project in July 2010. My apartment is in Helios building. My flat is not listed in the auction - what does that mean? As I understand, a few of the investors are trying to get a stay order on the auction- I will be joining that as well. Please suggest what else I can do to save my investment. If the flat is not mentioned in the auction - is that good or bad?

Comment

the rates of psf is high as per the area, because it is away from the main city.

Comment

I dont want my money. I want my flat.
          And looking at the way Judge at the DRT court is acting, I am little optimistic.

Comment

For those who have money to PNB escrow account and registered the flat, there is some hope.. Others it will take many years...Flat most likely remain on paper.. For NRIs like (myself), I am trying to see residing country law helps in any form. (India's legal system for civil case will mostly likely get settled in 15 years) .

This is how we are all duped. Hiranandini took 335mil pound money from some UK investor. A apart of this money was directed via Mauritius route to buy land in India. (Rest the money his daughter used to lavish life in London (brought property, priv Jet, First class travel, dinner with Prince and goes on..). Now with land, they approached bank and took loan and also printed nice brochures and sold the pre-launch flat to us. Many of us paid 20-90% and now loan default happened. They never told that the property was on loan. Some of us, I can see PNB didn’t issue NOC (That was indication that something fishy is going on). Now Banks want to recover money and they are going to sell this property to someone else.. The new buyer will eventually complete and they will sell this flats again (same which we have bought from Sunny vista). We have agreement with SunnyVista that become void once bank sells the asset to new buyer. (As Sunny Vista lost the property to bank).

Originally posted by bkhote View Post
            I dont want my money. I want my flat.
            And looking at the way Judge at the DRT court is acting, I am little optimistic.

Comment

Why are these people still not in jail ?

Comment

Fb page removed?

Dear deegupta,

I think the fb page has been removed. I get the below message when i try to open the fb page.

Please help me with the new fb page link if there exists one.

Sorry, this page isn't available

The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.

[QUOTE=deegupta;1010863]Hi every one.. I am not understanding the fact that why no one is going to HIRCO office to asking for the status.
                We need to understand nothing will happen by posting just comments on forum like this but we need to meet HIRCO management.
                Remember if we are not united nothing will happen ... we all need to come in one place and share the details of every communication done by HIRCO to each individual.
                Last edited April 30 2015, 04:44 PM. Reason: diverting traffic to social groups

Comment

Click

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/1117229-post145.html

Comment

Thanks Kalandar,

I read the article. I would appreciate if anyone can guide me to any fb group or any other group which a Hiranandani flat buyer can join to gain collective power and be in sync with the happenings. This is actually for a friend of mine who has booked a flat there and is abroad right now.

Members, please help.

Thanks.

Comment

Hirco books Ā£350-mn loss in India | Business Standard

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X