Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
1723 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by AllIsWell
    I have been hearing about getting PAL in a few weeks time in phase manner since few months now. So even if we make the payment for the Plinth and we do not see the PAL then i will be time for the next installment for the slab and so on so forth.

AllIsWell
    We booked our flat in Aura (earlier - Claremont) in Feb'09 and got our PAL in Feb'10. When did you make your booking and whats the name of the bldg?

Best thing about PAL is that the sale-able area freezes to that point.

cheers
    B
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhushank4
    AllIsWell
    We booked our flat in Aura (earlier - Claremont) in Feb'09 and got our PAL in Feb'10. When did you make your booking and whats the name of the bldg?

Best thing about PAL is that the sale-able area freezes to that point.

cheers
    B

Hi B

I booked my Flat in Clio in Jan 2011 and still waiting for PAL, and every time i enquirer about PAL they say few weeks time.
    CommentQuote
    Has anyone availed bank loan for this project. If yes then please help me regarding this process of availing bank loan

AllIsWell,

Following list was issued to me by my HPG relationship manager for the banks that you can apply for the home loan, as these banks have already approved the HPG project. Best thing about this list is that it also provides the name and contact of the exact contact person that you can approach for each of these banks

Mentioned below are the bank details.

Mr. George P.V
    DHFL
    Sr. Manager – Branch Management,
    Bandra - East

Mr. Amit Karnik
    DHFL
    Branch Head , Panvel

Mr. Hemant Gadge
    State Bank of India
    Manager – Marketing
    Sanpada , Navi Mumbai

Mr. Santosh Pate
    LIC Housing Finance ltd
    Marketing Executive , Khargar Branch, Navi Mumbai

Mr. Mridul Mishra
    Bank of Baroda
    Sales coordinator, Powai Branch, Mumbai

Mrs. Sindhu Jadhav
    Union Bank of India
    Branch Manager, Powai, Mumbai

cheers
    B
    CommentQuote
  • I am new to this site. I wish to book a flat here. Anyone knows what are the present rates per sq. feet? Any other info also will be
    highly appreciated. Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kirankvaidya
    what are the present rates per sq. feet?

Rs.4100psf
    CommentQuote
  • do you think there is any scope for discount considering present market situation? Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kirankvaidya
    do you think there is any scope for discount considering present market situation? Thanks

No Way!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • received plinth demand note for Aura

Just received demand note for the next 20% payment on the completion of construction till plinth level of Aura bldg. (phase#1). Last date for payment without penalty is June 7.
    This was expected to come in the last week of April so its probably a month behind schedule..... Hopefully the rest of construction will also be done without further delays.... In fact I am expecting them to pick pace in construction of slabs and make up for the delay in plinth completion.

Would like to know if there's anyone else from this forum who have invested in the same bldg (Aura)?
    CommentQuote
    Just received demand note for the next 20% payment on the completion of construction till plinth level of Aura bldg. (phase#1). Last date for payment without penalty is June 7.
    This was expected to come in the last week of April so its probably a month behind schedule..... Hopefully the rest of construction will also be done without further delays.... In fact I am expecting them to pick pace in construction of slabs and make up for the delay in plinth completion.

Would like to know if there's anyone else from this forum who have invested in the same bldg (Aura)?

Hi Bhushan,
    Yeah, even I got a demand note but my deadline is 26May for Helios.
    Cheers
    CommentQuote

Hi Bhushan, I too have invested in Aura. Have received demand note with the same payment date - Joshi
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone on the forum advice if I have to sale my investment in HPG Panvel today, what rate can I expect (base rate + flr rise), how can do it if I decide to and what is the implication of capital gains tax?
    Cheers! Joshi
    CommentQuote
  • Was anyone able to successfully avail bank loan yet.
    CommentQuote
    Was anyone able to successfully avail bank loan yet.

AllIsWell,
    Did u see the list of banks which have approved the HPG project, that I have posted in the previous page (#25) of this thread?... I haven't approached anyone of them as yet but, just like you would surely like to know what kind of response does one gets from one of these banks when s(he) applies for Home loan for HPG project....
    cheers
    B
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Joshi1965
    Can anyone on the forum advice if I have to sale my investment in HPG Panvel today, what rate can I expect (base rate + flr rise), how can do it if I decide to and what is the implication of capital gains tax?
    Cheers! Joshi

I think its better to get this information from your HPG relationship manager itself.
    CommentQuote
  • bhushank4

i have approached some of the banks mentioned in the list. They do say that the project is approved. But they cannot issue checks unless we have the registration, and to be able to do registration, seems like there are still some pending legal issue from Hirco. Still some paper work is pending and Hirco says they would need a fews more days to sort that out. So list of banks is no useful unless we have registration / allotment letter and other legal paper work from Hirco
    CommentQuote