Collapse

Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 11 2017
1825 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

I have posted the query to sales office but haven't heard from them.

There are million different charges like parking, MSEB, stamp duty, blah blah blah.
    I am trying to find out how much will be the total price on the flat in HPG Panvel. If anyone knows then it will be great input beforehand.

Comment

see pg#6 of this thread, base rate and other prices haven't changed much from what donkeykong has posted

Originally posted by ashishpune View Post
      I have posted the query to sales office but haven't heard from them.

There are million different charges like parking, MSEB, stamp duty, blah blah blah.
      I am trying to find out how much will be the total price on the flat in HPG Panvel. If anyone knows then it will be great input beforehand.

Comment

Hi bhushan,
        I took a closer look at Panvel this week after the airport clearance and have read this thread thru .. Great info .. and the valuable insight buddy ..

I'd be an investor if i were to book in the area ..
        Whats your best guess on when you expect the area to be well settled with actual end users rather than investors ..
        Did Hirco give a sense of when they expect the commercial portions done and if they have any commitments from companies to set up shop out there ..

Comment

Hi Vinod

HPG project (including residential and commercial) is set to complete by the end of Year 2012. At least this (completion date) is what is being fedback from Hirco as of now.

But I think the real settlements will happen only after year 2015, because thats when we are expecting lot of other infrastructure projects in new panvel area to come good (including the most awaited navi mumbai airport).

Originally posted by vinodk123 View Post
          Hi bhushan,
          I took a closer look at Panvel this week after the airport clearance and have read this thread thru .. Great info .. and the valuable insight buddy ..

Whats your best guess on when you expect the area to be well settled with actual end users rather than investors ..
          Did Hirco give a sense of when they expect the commercial portions done and if they have any commitments from companies to set up shop out there ..
          Last edited November 13 2010, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vinodk123 View Post
            Hi bhushan,

It will minimum take 10 yes for infra, airport and business to setup near panel. Buy in HIRCO only if u r investor - naiya

Comment

forest land issue ??

Thanks for the Thread-page#6. It gives me fair idea as to what to expect.
              Has HIRCO provided approval papers from Forest department? Usually Forest department bring their stay orders when the construction is half way through and all the flats are sold out.

Comment

Don't worry 30% flats r booked by MP, MLA & corporates. Remaining will be Marwari - Gujarati business cmnty. Rest will be mostly Nri investor. All approvals come without hurdle

Comment

Originally posted by ashishpune View Post
                  Thanks for the Thread-page#6. It gives me fair idea as to what to expect.
                  Has HIRCO provided approval papers from Forest department? Usually Forest department bring their stay orders when the construction is half way through and all the flats are sold out.
                  Expect another hike in base rate of HPG very shortly, now that the navi mumbai airport has been cleared....

Comment

do they have anything vacant..? or its been a sold out project already..?

most of the apartment plans that I see on allcheckdeals says "sold out...

Comment

inventory is there , u can get at 3950 but only above floors
                      Last edited November 24 2010, 05:02 PM. Reason: modi
                      s I m

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X