Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
1723 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • They seems to be doing registration and have asked to pay stamp fees required for registration. has any one done the same yet.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by savvy_v
    Dear B,
    Nice to meet you after long GAP.
    Well, whats update on VENUS at the moment?
    I yet to get PAL too, after initial 20 % plinth.:o
    Whats current rate toot ,can u focus few updated things....about HPG.
    Regards,
    savvy_v

20% that you have paid is definitely not for the plinth completion. That was just a initial downpayment that you do along with booking amount for your flat in Venus. You will get an intimation from your relationship manager (RM) along with a demand note for next 20% once Venus' plinth is nearing completion.
    Its best to get the word from your RM about the construction update as well..
    Rate is still at Rs.4100psf.
    CommentQuote
    Dear B
    Very touching words......
    Just look on this link..Don't sell your old house in a hurry! - ET Slide Shows - Features - The Economic Times
    savvy_v

I agree that one shouldn't hurry in selling a big house wherein a joint family is living. But if s(he) is planning to move to a bigger house within the city limits, in most of the cases it is unavoidable and also wise to sell off the old one because of the following two reasons:

1. s(he) can generate a considerable amount to invest in the new house by selling the old one thereby not depending largely on mortgages.
    2. If s(he) sells the old house and buys a new one in the same market conditions s(he) need not worry about timing the real estate market, since s(he) is selling and buying in the similar market conditions.

cheers
    B
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhushank4
    I agree that one shouldn't hurry in selling a big house wherein a joint family is living. But if s(he) is planning to move to a bigger house within the city limits, in most of the cases it is unavoidable and also wise to sell off the old one because of the following two reasons:

1. s(he) can generate a considerable amount to invest in the new house by selling the old one thereby not depending largely on mortgages.
    2. If s(he) sells the old house and buys a new one in the same market conditions s(he) need not worry about timing the real estate market, since s(he) is selling and buying in the similar market conditions.

cheers
    B

HI B.
    Elaborative reply though agree 95 %.Can u plz forward RM mail;
    Regards
    Savvy_v
    CommentQuote
    HI B.
    Elaborative reply though agree 95 %.Can u plz forward RM mail;
    Regards
    Savvy_v

smurumkar(at)hirco.com
    CommentQuote
  • What do you all think is the future of hiranandani panel in 5 years. The current price i think is 4100 calculated on super built up area
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sonu78
    Hi Bhushan,

I am in the same building as your's (Aura) HIranandani Panvel.

I haven't received my PAL yet, I also received Plinth note for June 7th.

Can You please let me know how can we expediate receiving for PAL. I have read other people on the forum mention that you can go directrly to Hiranandani office in Powai.

Please let me know how did you expediate your PAL.

If anybody else can tell me the contact details where we can expediate the PAL since I have to apply for Loan since the plinth stage.

Your quick response is appreciated

Thanks,
    Sonu

Bhushan/Sonu78,

I am also in the Aura. Please keep in touch.
    Should we exchange e-mails?

I have recently paid plinth completion 20% amount.

Rgds
    Santosh
    CommentQuote
  • Although I am not a aura resident & I fall under the Helios League, I am happy to join u guys... ! Have fun & Enjoy Life.
    Cheers !

Hrish
    CommentQuote
  • dear rao whats the good news about lodha bellimissio....are they distributing flats for freeeeee...
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates about price. Or is it still the same Rs 4100 per sq on super built up area.
    CommentQuote
  • cant see any updates in the facebook site for Hiranandani panvel. Can see few angry posts in the chennai one!
    CommentQuote
  • Hey guys ..

Anybody with any -ve experiences in dealing with HPG.
    Anyone buy at Artemis/ Venus/ Orion. They claim it's all sold out !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinodk123

Anyone buy at Artemis/ Venus/ Orion. They claim it's all sold out !!!

Its more likely that they are telling the truth....
    CommentQuote
  • HPG Panvel

I recently visited this site and absolutely loved the location and the sample flat. Maybe I was sick and tired of looking at the over-priced, mediocre apartments in Mumbai city.

Currently, they have only one 2BHK 4100 psf and rest are all 3/4 BHK sky palaces (32nd & 33rd floors) 4800 psf.

Any inputs if this is still worth investing 4800 psf? Completion is stll 4 yrs out, so want to know what the appreciation would be. Not sure if I am a little late and have missed the train on this one ...
    CommentQuote
  • Hey guys,

Newly minted Artemis owner here.
    Do we have a seperate private email group with all the owners on it ..

Please let me know ..
    CommentQuote