Collapse

Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 11 2017
1825 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Folks .. I have been following this forum for quite a while now .. my only conclusion .. prices are not going to reduce .. its Game, Set, Match to the builders .. they have very smartly used modern media to have us in a bear hug .. instead of going time and again to builders' offices and returning disappointed that rates have not decreased, its better that we all bite the bullet and enslave ourselves to paying off the EMIs .. believe me .. there IS no other way .. the Builder / Banker / Broker cartel just can't be beat, we are helpless against them

Originally posted by iamgsprabhu View Post
    it is very very expensive for Panvel, but it is our mistake that we encourage the builders to sell it at higher rate. If there are no buyers then seller will come down to the correct price and government should also curb on the price increase but introducing some strict laws.

Comment

Folks .. I have been following this forum for quite a while now .. my only conclusion .. prices are not going to reduce .. its Game, Set, Match to the builders .. they have very smartly used modern media to have us in a bear hug .. instead of going time and again to builders' offices and returning disappointed that rates have not decreased, its better that we all bite the bullet and enslave ourselves to paying off the EMIs .. believe me .. there IS no other way .. the Builder / Banker / Broker cartel just can't be beat, we are helpless against them ..

And, forget the Govt doing anything .. WE .. the middle class of India are a non-entity to this Congress govt .. our votes do not matter and have no significance for them, so they will not give us any attention .. not unless if you live in an illegal shantly, in which case they will go all out to allot you a SRA apartment and such .. so let's not even bother

Originally posted by iamgsprabhu View Post
      it is very very expensive for Panvel, but it is our mistake that we encourage the builders to sell it at higher rate. If there are no buyers then seller will come down to the correct price and government should also curb on the price increase but introducing some strict laws.

Comment

Best of luck for becoming builders' slave.

Originally posted by Kimmig View Post
        Folks .. I have been following this forum for quite a while now .. my only conclusion .. prices are not going to reduce .. its Game, Set, Match to the builders .. they have very smartly used modern media to have us in a bear hug .. instead of going time and again to builders' offices and returning disappointed that rates have not decreased, its better that we all bite the bullet and enslave ourselves to paying off the EMIs .. believe me .. there IS no other way .. the Builder / Banker / Broker cartel just can't be beat, we are helpless against them ..

And, forget the Govt doing anything .. WE .. the middle class of India are a non-entity to this Congress govt .. our votes do not matter and have no significance for them, so they will not give us any attention .. not unless if you live in an illegal shantly, in which case they will go all out to allot you a SRA apartment and such .. so let's not even bother
        Best of luck to you! We don't want to become slaves of builders & banks for next 15 years. It is much better to rent. I can rent a much better & larger place than pay EMIs for pigeon sized flats.

If you are aware, look around & see how buyers pressure is working. You need to check property rates at South Mumbai & builders like Orbit Corp.
        If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Hiranandani Palace Garden - Panvel

Last I heard was that they scrapped the project. Anyways that price for panvel is really crazy...I know of a better project with a reputed builder almost half the price. Lot of my family members and clients have booked it.

Comment

hi

which project you are referring to?

Comment

Originally posted by pramod_menon
              Guys! Please note that since Hiranandani Panvel is a SEZ project, the flats are on a 99 year lease. You DO NOT own the flat. You will be leasing it for 99 years.

You can google and check the difference between a Leasehold and hold property.

Check the below link for more info.
              ]http://www.p2m-group.com/faq.php[/url]
              I always wondered, what happens in case of a building on leased plot.
              - After the 99 years lease has expired, who has to renew the lease.
              - Till then, is the lease in the name of the builder or the society
              - Is the cost of renewing a lease as high as purchasing the land
              - What if the lease is not renewed?
              - As the cost of land just appreciates, does this mean that you basically lose money as you live. If you sell when the lease has only only few years remaining, do you just get the price of the construction.

I presume most people do not think of these questions as 99 years is a long time but I am just asking for sake of curiosity.

Comment

Apparently the lease thing is picking up.
                Magarpatta city - Pune leases flats for 99 years and Amanora PArk Town leases it for 999 years.

Comment

Originally posted by peter.aviano View Post
                  Apparently the lease thing is picking up.
                  Magarpatta city - Pune leases flats for 99 years and Amanora PArk Town leases it for 999 years.
                  same about megapolis and blue ridge in hinjewadi.
                  However I still dont understand if 99 years later someone will basically suffer due to such a deal.
                  Our forefathers never did such a deal so we dont know
                  For the amanora park, I think it is just a way around to avoid giving conveyance. The Amanora park guys have got quite some attitude:p. They believe they have the world's poshest housing complex
                  Last edited February 28 2010, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jiahome View Post
                    same about megapolis and blue ridge in hinjewadi.
                    However I still dont understand if 99 years later someone will basically suffer due to such a deal.
                    Our forefathers never did such a deal so we dont know
                    For the amanora park, I think it is just a way around to avoid giving conveyance. The Amanora park guys have got quite some attitude:p. They believe they have the world's poshest housing complex
                    I have a family home in Nagpur and the there are about 400+ independent homes built on this particular leased land. The land was leased in 1905 for 99 years. Lease was given to a religious body by the then Indian Govt (british ruled). The lease expired and the colony's society has petitioned the Religious body in that year itself to renew the land. The body in turn immediately made the application to Maha Govt. the file is still pending, but no effect whatsoever on the land prices or residents. The file is progressing slowly but no one has been bothered. The land belongs to the State.

Comment

rates r to high i find indiabulls greens rate more resonable then hiranandani...and is atleast 5km from panvel station...but hiranandani is quite far..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X