Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
1723 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • HPG Panvel

Hello Fellow HPG Panvelians,

I a new member at this site and a proud owner of an apartment in Verona (now Venus).
    As vin_vin suggested, Do we have a seperate private email group with all the owners on it? If yes, please forward the details so we all can connect...
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates about the construction. They last they requested for the plinth payment on 7th Jun. Nothing since then. It almost 2 months now since. Any updates anybody
    CommentQuote
  • thank you Bhushan.. I have joined the FB group...let us stay connected...
    CommentQuote
  • What happen to the new internaltional airport in panvel, since i think the price appreciation in Panvel is tied to international airport in Panvel. Any progress news on airport
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AllIsWell
    Any updates about the construction. They last they requested for the plinth payment on 7th Jun. Nothing since then. It almost 2 months now since. Any updates anybody

I randomly happen to call them & they mentioned to me that they will start calling for the remaining floorwise installments from this month onwards... Also, I have asked them to make arrangements for my stamp paper / registration formalities in the month of Nov. Has anyone started with these legal formalities yet ?

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • I guess the media has too much stuff on their plate right now viz., scams, US recession, etc., that they have completely shifted focus from the airport news...
    CommentQuote
  • What is the current rate going on at Hiranandani Panvel?
    More importantly, are there any U/C flats for sale?
    CommentQuote
  • It's 4100 / 41 floor rise .. They say they have nothing .. but if you insist and tell them you are very serious, they'd probably give you a few options ..

They are planning to launch new towers likely next month and in all probability at a higher rate ..
    CommentQuote
  • yes they offered me 29 th floor in Aura at 4100 plus 41 per floor rise but they also told me that they are expected to launch a new tower in 1.5 months.I dont think they may increase the rates now due to the recession no 2.Also maybe actual rates may be less than that advertised through an expected discount.

but the place seems to be so remote.about 12 km from panvel station and closer to industrial belts.it shall make travel to the western suburbs of mumbai even more timeconsuming for office going people.so there is an issue of safety also due to the possibility of gas leak.i wonder if it is really worth it but yes may be an option for a second home for very rich people.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello omshanti69,

I think you are right if the investment horizon is short term (2 or 3 years) but if you a long time player (7 to 8 years) then I think this place will be a gem. Trust me I have seen Hiranandani start booking for Powai at Rs.2800 in the late 90s and many used to debate that it is too far, very expensive but now Hiranandani properties in Powai have become landmarks. Also close to 10 years from today, people living in Juhu used to consider Malad, Borivali as too far. Now look at the rates there.
    CommentQuote
  • One important aspect that I want to highlight...Are you buying it for personal consumption? If yes, then Panvel will take atleast 7 to 9 years to have some infrastructure. If No, then consider it as an investment locked for long term. I have learnt from wise people that properties are long term bets.
    CommentQuote
  • I have visited the site and I see a lot of potential in it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by p_satiani
    I have visited the site and I see a lot of potential in it.

Borivali and Malad had connectivity through local trains.What happened in Powai need not necessarily repeat here.Powai was a lake area but this is an area in / near industrial belt and hence has a constant safety issue due to a possible gas leak which can not be ignored.

Even after the mumbai sea link project this place may be far enough to have a ready acess to south mumbai / western line within a convinient time.It might still take more than 1 hours to reach south mumbai through the metro on mumbai sea link.Yes this place may be gud enough for jobs in Navi Mumbai only.Unlike Gurgaon in Haryana there is no such announcement / likelihood that offices in south mumbai / western line shall shift to Navi Mumbai.

Neverthless i am a complete newcommer to this forum and i do appreciate any advise / opinion that can help me finalize my decision.My concern is espacially regarding the safety issue on account of close vicinity to factory area and connectivity / travelling time to south / western mumbai offices even after the coming of sea link project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amateur001
    I randomly happen to call them & they mentioned to me that they will start calling for the remaining floor wise installments from this month onwards... Also, I have asked them to make arrangements for my stamp paper / registration formalities in the month of Nov. Has anyone started with these legal formalities yet ?

Regards

Hi,

so u think the payment will be called from Sept or Nov??? , I have my flat booked on the 10th Floor. Can someone please let me know, how will be the payment structure be and when is the project due to finish.

I live in Australia and to be honest I have not even seen the property location till date.

Kind Regards

Prashu
    CommentQuote
  • Hello everybody,
    Does anyone know when work is going to start on the plinth for Orion (Napoli)? I have purchased a flat on the 19th floor....is there anybody who has bought a flat in Orion?
    I read on this forum that there is an e-community for buyers? Can I be linked to this please?
    CommentQuote