Collapse

Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 11 2017
1825 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

All project in that area are now quoting around 4000, it would all make sense only if there are jobs around that would support that nos.[/QUOTE]

In my view, In a longer terms this project can be benefitedrather than short term. As NMIA {Airport} has time to come in 15-20 yrs,by the time the prices might reach skyhigh even in PANVEL area,which can be predicted as central Hub connecting 6 roads from that place.
    Is 'nt that make a sense in keeping investment rather than selling!!!!!!!.
    Savvy_v

Comment

may be I'm bit late to ask this Q. I was looking for property in Ulwe n came across map of Navi Mumbai. I think this project and may be India Bulls n Marathon is not part of Navi Mumbai geography. Is my understanding correct?

Comment

Originally posted by bhushank4 View Post
        They are still quoting 3950 psf. (that is no hike in base rate after airport clearance) checkout the allcheckdeals website:

Original Booking in Hiranandani Palace Gardens, Panvel in Mumbai, Mumbai property, Mumbai Properties, Mumbai Real Estate, Mumbai property.

But I think majority of the flats are sold out...
        ________________________________________ ______________________________
        Hi Bhushan/Sr.Boarders,
        Hope you all are doing fine & Wish you all a very happy new year 2011.
        Needed to check if anyone has proceeded & completed the stamp duty / registration formalities for properties booked in HPG ?
        If yes, what's the additional cost that we need to bear ? thnx.
        AmateurREInvestor

Comment

Originally posted by Amateur001 View Post
          ________________________________________ ______________________________
          Hi Bhushan/Sr.Boarders,
          Hope you all are doing fine & Wish you all a very happy new year 2011.
          Needed to check if anyone has proceeded & completed the stamp duty / registration formalities for properties booked in HPG ?
          If yes, what's the additional cost that we need to bear ? thnx.
          AmateurREInvestor
          St Duty / Regi is not yet done for any of the HPG bookings as yet....

Comment

Originally posted by bhushank4 View Post
            St Duty / Regi is not yet done for any of the HPG bookings as yet....
            Oh Ok. Is it normal that St Duty / Regis is not completed almost after 2 years of booking a flat.. no right ?.. Ideally how long should one wait for completion of these formalities aftre booking of flat or it can be done anytime before the possession of the flat

AmateurREInvestor.

Comment

Originally posted by Amateur001 View Post
              Ideally how long should one wait for completion of these formalities aftre booking of flat or it can be done anytime before the possession of the flat

AmateurREInvestor.
              i booked in Feb'09 so its still just below 2years... and when I made my booking, this project had just been in "soft launched".
              it depends on which stage of the project you book your flat, the chances are more to get your st duty / regis done faster if you book it after completion of plinth.
              I am expecting 1. 2completion of plinth (fr the ph#1 bldgs of HPG) somewhere in first quarter of 2011 and 2. st duty and regis before the end of yr'11.

Comment

Originally posted by deepcomp View Post
                may be I'm bit late to ask this Q. I was looking for property in Ulwe n came across map of Navi Mumbai. I think this project and may be India Bulls n Marathon is not part of Navi Mumbai geography. Is my understanding correct?
                In my thin king area of MIDC Panvel over a period of time in 10 years shall include in PANVEL ZONE,which off course shall be monitored by new Muncipal corporation like NEW MUMBAI has.
                As of now plans are under process thats have been told to me.
                As NMIA on way, the possibility of looking PANVEl as hub can be a true reality in terms of RAIl/Transit/Highways/Seways/AIRWAYS.

Comment

Originally posted by deepcomp View Post
                  plz Read this article;
                  New airport prompts railways to convert Panvel into rail hub
                  says:
                  With the new airport coming up at Panvel the railways want to ensure connectivity to the spot and will turn it into a hub. “We have plans to extend the local train corridors over the entire Mumbai Metropolitan Region. Panvel will be a sort of a hub for local trains that ply to CST or Churchgate. The corridors have been elaborately planned in the third phase of Mumbai Urban Transport Project (MUTP),” Dr PC Sehgal, managing director of Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation told DNA.
                  cheers

Savvy_v

Comment

thanks

Originally posted by savvy_v View Post
                    plz Read this article;
                    New airport prompts railways to convert Panvel into rail hub
                    says:
                    With the new airport coming up at Panvel the railways want to ensure connectivity to the spot and will turn it into a hub. “We have plans to extend the local train corridors over the entire Mumbai Metropolitan Region. Panvel will be a sort of a hub for local trains that ply to CST or Churchgate. The corridors have been elaborately planned in the third phase of Mumbai Urban Transport Project (MUTP),” Dr PC Sehgal, managing director of Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation told DNA.
                    cheers

Savvy_v

thanks savy for providing info

Comment

Originally posted by surya2089 View Post
                      thanks savy for providing info
                      Hey Huys,
                      see these links helpful ;to know about Development around PANVEL
                      State road body wants to build Sewri-Nhava link - Hindustan Times
                      lips
                      :The Maharashtra State Road Development Corporation (MSRDC), the agency responsible for building roads and sea links in the state, has decided to push its claim over building the ambitious Mumbai Trans Harbour Link before chief minister Prithviraj Chavan next month. Minister in charge of MSRDC,
                      Jaydutt Kshirsagar, told HT: “We are not going to give up our claim over the project. I have conveyed my point of view to the new CM and plan to meet him on the issue soon.’;
                      Cheers,
                      savvyThe Maharashtra State Road Development Corporation (MSRDC), the agency responsible for building roads and sea links in the state, has decided to push its claim over building the ambitious Mumbai Trans Harbour Link before chief minister Prithviraj Chavan next month. Minister in charge of MSRDC,

Jaydutt Kshirsagar, told HT: “We are not going to give up our claim over the project. I have conveyed my point of view to the new CM and plan to meet him on the issue soon.’’
                      Cheers,
                      Savvy_v

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X