Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
1723 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hello All,

FYI...I have received the provisional allotment letter (PAL) for my apartment in Venus. Is there anyone in the same building who has?

In addition, can someone suggest if there is a timeframe (like 3 months or 6 months) before which they can ask me for the next 20% payment after sending the PAL?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by p_satiani
    Hello All,

FYI...I have received the provisional allotment letter (PAL) for my apartment in Venus. Is there anyone in the same building who has?

In addition, can someone suggest if there is a timeframe (like 3 months or 6 months) before which they can ask me for the next 20% payment after sending the PAL?

Upon completion of the plinth is when they call for the next 20%.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amateur001
    Upon completion of the plinth is when they call for the next 20%.

Guys,
    Anybody got a call for the demand note for Slab1 ? I got mine today... !
    Regards,
    CommentQuote
    Guys,
    Anybody got a call for the demand note for Slab1 ? I got mine today... !
    Regards,

We got it for AURA in last month....
    CommentQuote
  • Slab 2 demand note came in today, looks like construction work is going full speed :) ..they had said once they start it would be around 2 slabs every month.
    CommentQuote
  • I have booked in 7 th floor
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rodee13
    Slab 2 demand note came in today, looks like construction work is going full speed :) ..they had said once they start it would be around 2 slabs every month.

hey People,

whenever you want to inform about slab# demand notes, please mention the name of your building so that others having their units in the same building will be benefited... this can also be applicable (and actually work in your favor) if you just want to tell which floor you are in... 'coz you might end up finding your neighbors (from the same floor) in this forum....

cheers
    B
    CommentQuote
  • received slab#2 demand note for Aura

Just received slab#2 demand note for Aura

cheers
    B
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by p_satiani
    Hello All,

Dear satiani,
    Seasons greetings.
    I have booked in VENUS[EARLIER VERONA}
    FYI, I also got a PAL.
    PAL needs to be signed,and , precisely after a gap of 6-8 months from now, PLINTH demand note shall come.
    Registration of document depend on customer to do either before PLINTH or after plinth, but I presume within 6-8 mths , reg can be done.
    Bhushan can highlight more on registry issues.
    can u highlight the area & developemnet as u have recently visited the site. How is the quality overall.
    Ur comments highly appreciated.:)
    regards,
    Savvy
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhushank4
    Just received slab#2 demand note for Aura

cheers
    B

Dear B
    Seasons Greetings,
    Hey after long time, sorry could not write you before.
    Need to know following ;
    1] I got PAL for VENUS just a week back .
    2] When Plinth call shall come, hopefully 8-9 mths.
    3] When we r supposed to do REGISTRATION DOCUMENTS/formalities.?
    4] IS PLINTH money to be paid before reg formalities or after formalities.?
    Can u focus ur views plz.
    Much appreciated in advance.:)

regards,
    Savvy
    CommentQuote
  • hi Savy

1) congrats for your PAL
    2) you right about the duration within which to expect your plinth completion demand note
    3)&4) you can demand for registration and agreement signing procedure from Hirco before paying the plinth 20%. I did it like that.

cheers
    B

Originally Posted by savvy_v
    Dear B
    Seasons Greetings,
    Hey after long time, sorry could not write you before.
    Need to know following ;
    1] I got PAL for VENUS just a week back .
    2] When Plinth call shall come, hopefully 8-9 mths.
    3] When we r supposed to do REGISTRATION DOCUMENTS/formalities.?
    4] IS PLINTH money to be paid before reg formalities or after formalities.?
    Can u focus ur views plz.
    Much appreciated in advance.:)

regards,
    Savvy
    CommentQuote
    hi Savy

1) congrats for your PAL
    2) you right about the duration within which to expect your plinth completion demand note
    3)&4) you can demand for registration and agreement signing procedure from Hirco before paying the plinth 20%. I did it like that.

cheers
    B

Hi Bhushan,
    I understand that you have also booked a flat in Indiabulls green. What's your experience till now with them? From their forum on this website, I understand a lot of people are disappointed with them & are complaining. Are you also facing the same problem with IndiaBulls? Just to compare & chck with HIRCO's mgmt, which one you think are giving a better service.
    Regards
    Amateur
    CommentQuote
    Hi Bhushan,
    I understand that you have also booked a flat in Indiabulls green. What's your experience till now with them? From their forum on this website, I understand a lot of people are disappointed with them & are complaining. Are you also facing the same problem with IndiaBulls? Just to compare & chck with HIRCO's mgmt, which one you think are giving a better service.
    Regards
    Amateur

Mumbai, 13 September, 2011 :DigitalEdition

After going through this, I was horrified. I was also supposed to book in IB Greens & then switched my mind to HIRCO... I think I just escaped.. Phew !

Regards
    Amateur
    CommentQuote
    Hi Bhushan,
    Regards
    Amateur

Dear Amateur001

There is no comparison between Hirco and IB management. Honestly I wasn't expecting such a third-class management from Indiabulls....

Every word written in Indian express news is 100% true and all IB customers are having to deal with the unfair treatment from IB.... Many customers have already given-in to their demands, after being threatened by IB to forfeit their bookings.... But there is a substantial number of buyers who have not fallen prey to IB's DADAGIRI! I am glad to say that I am one of them.... We are holding our grounds strongly by refusing to pay the increased flat cost. Now that the news has reached the press, it will be easier for us to further pressurize IB to give us our flats in original cost. IB cannot dream about swallowing the easy money by unilaterally increasing the flat cost without increasing the carpet area.

Having said that, there are also a few positives in favour of IBG as far as its comparison with HPG is concerned...
    -- nearer to Panvel rly stn (5 kms)
    -- appreciated more than 100% since booking (I booked 2200psf)
    -- freehold property (Hirco is not freehold)

I am not backing out of IB project nor am I going to give-in to the unfair IB demands, and I am sure that I and all other IB buyers will get their justice sooner than later, just like DLF buyers had their justice recently...

cheers
    B
    CommentQuote
    Dear Amateur001

There is no comparison between Hirco and IB management. Honestly I wasn't expecting such a third-class management from Indiabulls....

Every word written in Indian express news is 100% true and all IB customers are having to deal with the unfair treatment from IB.... Many customers have already given-in to their demands, after being threatened by IB to forfeit their bookings.... But there is a substantial number of buyers who have not fallen prey to IB's DADAGIRI! I am glad to say that I am one of them.... We are holding our grounds strongly by refusing to pay the increased flat cost. Now that the news has reached the press, it will be easier for us to further pressurize IB to give us our flats in original cost. IB cannot dream about swallowing the easy money by unilaterally increasing the flat cost without increasing the carpet area.

Having said that, there are also a few positives in favour of IBG as far as its comparison with HPG is concerned...
    -- nearer to Panvel rly stn (5 kms)
    -- appreciated more than 100% since booking (I booked 2200psf)
    -- freehold property (Hirco is not freehold)

I am not backing out of IB project nor am I going to give-in to the unfair IB demands, and I am sure that I and all other IB buyers will get their justice sooner than later, just like DLF buyers had their justice recently...

cheers
    B

Hi Bhushan,
    Amazing ! Hats off to you...I'm sure you will win your fight against IBulls Mgmt. All the very best & I am sure both are of profitable proposition to you !!!
    Regards
    Amateur
    CommentQuote