Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
1723 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • HIRCO Bank account Changed?

I have received demand letters for Slab-01 and Slab-02 now for my apartment in Minerva.
    I have noticed that HIRCO's bank account has changed from ICICI bank Powai branch to Punjab National Bank Cuffe Parade.

I have sent my query to my RM and awaiting reply.

Can forum members who have received slab demand letters, please confirm this change?

Thanks
    Shailen
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shailen
    I have received demand letters for Slab-01 and Slab-02 now for my apartment in Minerva.
    I have noticed that HIRCO's bank account has changed from ICICI bank Powai branch to Punjab National Bank Cuffe Parade.

I have sent my query to my RM and awaiting reply.

Can forum members who have received slab demand letters, please confirm this change?

Thanks
    Shailen

Hi Shailen,

Change of bank to credit funds should not be a big problem in future as long as the HIRCO mgmt gives us a valid acknowledgement or receipts towards our payments. Can you explain me, how does the change of their bank account matter to us?

Regards
    AmateurRE
    CommentQuote
  • just for info of all thread members:

Today we received the demand note for completion of Slab#03 of Aura

Also I have confirmed from my RM (for Aura) that they are now not using the ICICI account and that henceforth they will expect the INR remittance in their PNB account. Details are as follows:

a/c#2175002100003689, RTGS / NEFT / IFSC code#PUNB0217500
    Type of a/c: Current.

cheers
    B

Originally Posted by Amateur001
    Hi Shailen,

Change of bank to credit funds should not be a big problem in future as long as the HIRCO mgmt gives us a valid acknowledgement or receipts towards our payments. Can you explain me, how does the change of their bank account matter to us?

Regards
    AmateurRE

It matters in case one wants to do transfer payments by NEFT / RTGS / Telegraphic Transfer.
    I believe, they still operate their ICICI account and the new PNB account is an addition to the existing ICICI account, since, I have been transferring the payments to their ICICI current a/c#002005016536, even after they added PNB account but as of now all payments have been acknowledged without any issues by Hirco.

cheers
    B
    CommentQuote
  • Hello

:bab (6):Hello everyone..........nice to read's everyone's post in this forum.We have just entered Hiranandani family with the descision to own a dream home in Hermes (Panvel)..Anyone from Hermes..please let us join in so that we can discuss and therby make informed descisions.....Have a nice day !!:bab (26):
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All,

Wanted to enquire if its too late to invest in this project? Can someone help/assist with a reliable source who can assist me with the right procedure to book a unit that is If I decide to book one. I am not in Mumbai currently hence such a query

Thanx & Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Hello

Hello..i dont think u are late investing here..as we also just invested here..But u got to approach Hiranandani directly thru their web and mail them to check for availability as at the moment they might not have available units except for the sky towers on the 32nd fllor if i am not wrong that costs around 1cr80lacs or so.......We had personally gone to Hiranandani Panvel to check for availability this August but they did not have any.Then we recieved an email that they did have a flat for release..thats how we luckily got it..Its a beautiful investment..not sure if its a worthy one at this point of time ..since its far from Panvel station and there is nothing much is happening there as of now..But if u a nature lover dont miss this one.......Its beautiful !!!:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mohan_bn
    Hello..i dont think u are late investing here..as we also just invested here..But u got to approach Hiranandani directly thru their web and mail them to check for availability as at the moment they might not have available units except for the sky towers on the 32nd fllor if i am not wrong that costs around 1cr80lacs or so.......We had personally gone to Hiranandani Panvel to check for availability this August but they did not have any.Then we recieved an email that they did have a flat for release..thats how we luckily got it..Its a beautiful investment..not sure if its a worthy one at this point of time ..since its far from Panvel station and there is nothing much is happening there as of now..But if u a nature lover dont miss this one.......Its beautiful !!!:)

Thanks for the update mohan_bn, I actually submitted my query on their website more than multiple times but there hasn't been a revert as yet.

Would appreciate if anybody has any updates/inputs on this. Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • hi

I Guess Hiren..they might not have flats for release yet then..Anyways keep trying..Initially we too did not get a response as u mentioned tried multiple times but then eventually they did respond when there was availability..or u can try calling them and speak to their reps directly to be on the safe side..u can get their powai's main land-line number from the web and just call and enquire.
    CommentQuote
  • received slab#04 demand note for Aura

Dear All,
    We have just received slab#04 completion demand note for Aura...
    cheers
    B
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhushank4
    Dear All,
    We have just received slab#04 completion demand note for Aura...
    cheers
    B

Dear Bhushan,wishes for DIWALI.
    I just visited HIRCO yesterday, wonderful to note all the development there.
    The Show flat is superb.
    I am sure your & mine investment will definately appreciate in a longer view.
    Also the site is very calm, and in beautiful location surrounding hills.
    Plz keep in touch.Mine in VENUS. was told that PAL is ready. Is it ideal to pay for PLINTH without registration ,whats ur take on this?plz focus your views.
    Regards,:)
    Savvy_v
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by savvy_v
    Is it ideal to pay for PLINTH without registration ,whats ur take on this?
    Savvy_v

hi Savvy,

Diwali Greetings to you too!!
    Its always good for a buyer to do registration and agreement before disbursing PLINTH completion payment to the builder. I insisted to do it this way and Hirco didn't mind at all....

cheers
    B
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhushank4
    hi Savvy,

Diwali Greetings to you too!!
    Its always good for a buyer to do registration and agreement before disbursing PLINTH completion payment to the builder. I insisted to do it this way and Hirco didn't mind at all....

cheers
    B

Thank you Bhushan,Appreciate your views.
    Regards,
    Savvy_v
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by savvy_v
    Thank you Bhushan,Appreciate your views.
    Regards,
    Savvy_v

Diwali greetings to all...! Received Demand note for Slab # 4, Helios,
    Cheers !
    CommentQuote
  • received slab#05 demand note for Aura

just received slab#05 completion demand note for Aura

cheers
    B
    CommentQuote
  • PARKING CHARGES???

Originally Posted by devroop.dhar
    All of Hirannandani's properties are high priced it seemed. The new one coming up at Chembur has been priced at 13,000 psf + parking etc. A 2BHK is coming to abt 1.6 cr. It's time they bring the prices down to a reasonable level.

HI, will just wanted to inform that as per new law there has to be no parking charges from now on from the builders.............. so chill abt it, and if some one asks tell him abt the court order...
    CommentQuote