1825 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Originally posted by savvy_v View Post
    Dear B
    what I guess from you is that
    1] The 20 % earnest money inculding the booking amount is paid by us.
    2] Next step is 20 %; that is plinth,which in ur case might be April 2011.[COLOR="rgb(153, 50, 204)"]{for the first 11 buildings}[/COLOR]
    3] People who wants to take a loan for the Plinth onwards stage needs to get a Allotment letter by company as well as a formal agreeement letter ,i assume that it can be a PAL{provisional allotment letter}.
    4] in case people approaching the bank for the loan facility,the buyer needs to get loan approved on the basis of PAL,and according to the earlier post I presume that the bank shall insists on a registered aggrement on the buyer's name before sanctioning/disbursing the loan..
    5] In that case to approve the loan what i feel is that PAL is sufficient to make/disburse the loan of the amount requested by the buyer.
    6] In my case the reply from the relationship manager is this'
    "The operations team is dispatching the PAL building wise to all the customers. The PAL for Verona (– new name Venus) will be dispatched in a month’s time. PAL for first 11 buildings will be dispatched first as the construction has already started for these buildings."

I would presume that for a flat booked in Venus-earlier VERONA,i expect the PAL be ready in mths time.
    This is latest from them.
    regards,
    cheers.
    savvy_v
    I have been hearing about getting PAL in a few weeks time in phase manner since few months now. So even if we make the payment for the Plinth and we do not see the PAL then i will be time for the next installment for the slab and so on so forth.

Comment

Originally posted by AllIsWell View Post
      I have been hearing about getting PAL in a few weeks time in phase manner since few months now. So even if we make the payment for the Plinth and we do not see the PAL then i will be time for the next installment for the slab and so on so forth.
      AllIsWell
      We booked our flat in Aura (earlier - Claremont) in Feb'09 and got our PAL in Feb'10. When did you make your booking and whats the name of the bldg?

Best thing about PAL is that the sale-able area freezes to that point.

cheers
      B
      Last edited May 7 2011, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bhushank4 View Post
        AllIsWell
        We booked our flat in Aura (earlier - Claremont) in Feb'09 and got our PAL in Feb'10. When did you make your booking and whats the name of the bldg?

Best thing about PAL is that the sale-able area freezes to that point.

cheers
        B

Hi B

I booked my Flat in Clio in Jan 2011 and still waiting for PAL, and every time i enquirer about PAL they say few weeks time.

Comment

Originally posted by AllIsWell View Post
          Has anyone availed bank loan for this project. If yes then please help me regarding this process of availing bank loan
          AllIsWell,

Following list was issued to me by my HPG relationship manager for the banks that you can apply for the home loan, as these banks have already approved the HPG project. Best thing about this list is that it also provides the name and contact of the exact contact person that you can approach for each of these banks

Mentioned below are the bank details.

Mr. George P.V
          DHFL
          Sr. Manager – Branch Management,
          Bandra - East

Mr. Amit Karnik
          DHFL
          Branch Head , Panvel

Mr. Hemant Gadge
          State Bank of India
          Manager – Marketing
          Sanpada , Navi Mumbai

Mr. Santosh Pate
          LIC Housing Finance ltd
          Marketing Executive , Khargar Branch, Navi Mumbai

Mr. Mridul Mishra
          Bank of Baroda
          Sales coordinator, Powai Branch, Mumbai

Mrs. Sindhu Jadhav
          Union Bank of India
          Branch Manager, Powai, Mumbai

cheers
          B
          Last edited August 14 2015, 02:24 PM. Reason: Personal Information

Comment

I am new to this site. I wish to book a flat here. Anyone knows what are the present rates per sq. feet? Any other info also will be
            highly appreciated. Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Kirankvaidya View Post
              what are the present rates per sq. feet?
              Rs.4100psf

Comment

do you think there is any scope for discount considering present market situation? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Kirankvaidya View Post
                  do you think there is any scope for discount considering present market situation? Thanks
                  No Way!!!!

Comment

received plinth demand note for Aura

Just received demand note for the next 20% payment on the completion of construction till plinth level of Aura bldg. (phase#1). Last date for payment without penalty is June 7.
                    This was expected to come in the last week of April so its probably a month behind schedule..... Hopefully the rest of construction will also be done without further delays.... In fact I am expecting them to pick pace in construction of slabs and make up for the delay in plinth completion.

Would like to know if there's anyone else from this forum who have invested in the same bldg (Aura)?
                    Last edited May 20 2011, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bhushank4 View Post
                      Just received demand note for the next 20% payment on the completion of construction till plinth level of Aura bldg. (phase#1). Last date for payment without penalty is June 7.
                      This was expected to come in the last week of April so its probably a month behind schedule..... Hopefully the rest of construction will also be done without further delays.... In fact I am expecting them to pick pace in construction of slabs and make up for the delay in plinth completion.

Would like to know if there's anyone else from this forum who have invested in the same bldg (Aura)?
                      Hi Bhushan,
                      Yeah, even I got a demand note but my deadline is 26May for Helios.
                      Cheers

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X