Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
Reply
1733 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Required info

    Hello fellow members,
    I would like to know more about Hiranandani Panvel project. What is current rate for 1 & 2 BHK apartments? Also, is booking still open? Please can you let me know the details or redirect as appropriate. Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dcrocks
    Hello fellow members,
    I would like to know more about Hiranandani Panvel project. What is current rate for 1 & 2 BHK apartments? Also, is booking still open? Please can you let me know the details or redirect as appropriate. Thanks in advance.


    I think they might have some availability for 2 BHK apartments which are resale apartments as some investors keep dumping their flats when they appreciate to their desired levels. For these resale apartments, the builder is asking you to make a payment of close to 30% or 40% to get good rate unlike the usual 20% if it is a first time purchase. I am not sure if 1 BHK is available.

    For the rate quote, I think the going rate as of now is 4300 or 4350 with 43 floor rise. But for resale apartments, you might get good discount if you are willing to pay 30% or 40% upfront.

    Compared to Indiabulls or any other builder in the vicinity, I think Hiranandani is slow to increase rates. But a good point to note is that this builder does not decrease their rates. My guess is Indiabulls recently decreased the rate from 4800 to 4200. Also, this builder is transparent and communications are decent in terms of construction update. I feel this builder is better than the competition. Again, I dont want to sound like a sales person. However, after doing my study, I felt investing in Hiranandani is better.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Satiani,

    Can you confirm if hiranandani is on leased land and if yes what implications for the buyer? Also when is the possession likely to be given? I am told that hiranandni has 1500 acre land bank for this project. Is it true? In your opinion which has better location IB or Hira?




    Originally Posted by p_satiani
    I think they might have some availability for 2 BHK apartments which are resale apartments as some investors keep dumping their flats when they appreciate to their desired levels. For these resale apartments, the builder is asking you to make a payment of close to 30% or 40% to get good rate unlike the usual 20% if it is a first time purchase. I am not sure if 1 BHK is available.

    For the rate quote, I think the going rate as of now is 4300 or 4350 with 43 floor rise. But for resale apartments, you might get good discount if you are willing to pay 30% or 40% upfront.

    Compared to Indiabulls or any other builder in the vicinity, I think Hiranandani is slow to increase rates. But a good point to note is that this builder does not decrease their rates. My guess is Indiabulls recently decreased the rate from 4800 to 4200. Also, this builder is transparent and communications are decent in terms of construction update. I feel this builder is better than the competition. Again, I dont want to sound like a sales person. However, after doing my study, I felt investing in Hiranandani is better.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by devindrashah
    Dear Satiani,

    Can you confirm if hiranandani is on leased land and if yes what implications for the buyer? Also when is the possession likely to be given? I am told that hiranandni has 1500 acre land bank for this project. Is it true? In your opinion which has better location IB or Hira?


    Hello devindrashah,

    Hiranandani is on leased land for 99 years. Thing is even if it is on Leased land, it does not matter. Why? Because, if you are an investor, how many years do you think you will stay put with this investment? Probably 15 or 20 years maximum. So 99 years is a long time and should not deter you. If you are buying it for self occupany, then these leases get extended meaning, you will not be asked to vacate your house. The society will have to followup with the collector's office (if leased to collector) and get the land lease extended. I have personally see this extension happening. And I have not seen any building not getting an extension.

    Possession dates depend on the Phase in which your building is. My guess is Phase 1 is due by 2014 and Phase 2 is 2015. Please note that there can be some delay of probably 6 months to 1 year.

    For land with Hiranandani, I think they have 800 acres. I am not sure of 1500.

    Location wise IB is better. However, I would advice you to go over the IB thread on this site and check out customer grievances. For piece of mind, Hiranandani is much better.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GreenWorld
    Further extension on project completion ?? Not a good sign...


    Is HIRCO quoted on the stock markets ?

    IF so where ? BSE etc or somewhere else ?

    regards
    Subu

    regards
    Subu
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by p_satiani
    Hello devindrashah,

    .............

    Location wise IB is better. However, I would advice you to go over the IB thread on this site and check out customer grievances. For piece of mind, Hiranandani is much better.


    I thought IB itself is 5 KM from Panvel Station and so is quite off beat

    So is HIRCO even further away ?

    How connected OR unconnected is it ?


    regards
    Subu
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Joshi1965
    Hi Bhushank, I have received it as well; INR 64,198. Saw posting on face book ;

    Cheers! Joshi1965



    You say Facebook :
    - Is that an open FB group or something controlled by the developer ?


    TIA
    Subu
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaileshd
    Panvel Property | Mumbai Property, Best Real Estate Deal in Panvel
    This should help. I dont think buyers could get a better price than this.


    that link is broken
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by FromSubu
    I thought IB itself is 5 KM from Panvel Station and so is quite off beat

    So is HIRCO even further away ?

    How connected OR unconnected is it ?


    regards
    Subu



    If you look at the wikiemapia, you can see that this Hirco plot is well connected by highways right next to it. I visited this site last year and the
    roads and the bridges are excellent.
    See the pictures put by Joshi1965 on Feb 5th 2012 on this thread shows that its close to the highway.


    Also checkout Cidco
    This and other references to the Mumbai trans-harbor link project that is
    going to connect Panvel to mumbai via a 22 Km bridge just like Bandra- Worli bridge. We should be able to reach mumbai in 40 minutes?

    This project is ready for the tender and is expected to come up parallel to the new airport construction. We would be minting money then ;-)

    Let me know and I would share some more info.

    --BK
    CommentQuote
  • first impressions - So this is how our new airport is going to look, News - Cover Story - Mumbai Mirror .

    I think we can safely say with conviction that the CM and his team are trying real hard to push things through .. unlike all his idiotic predecessors.

    Enjoy !!!
    CommentQuote
  • What is the price now ?

    Any news ?
    CommentQuote
  • Absolutely Right BKHOTE
    Dear Vikas 123,& BKHOTE....
    Thanks for sharing this INFO.I AM HIRCO flat buyer too..
    Well Friends, welcome to the new WORLD of HIRCO....
    I am back,and would like to share few INFO;
    Please view details of CIDCO,and information of NMIA{New Mumbai International Airport}.
    Cidco
    Also if you view this INFO;
    Mumbai Trans Harbour Link (MTHL) or Sewri-Nhava Sheva Trans Harbour Link will be a 22km, freeway grade road metro line bridge in Mumbai, India. The bridge will begin in the area of Sewri, South Mumbai, crossing Thane Creek north of Elephanta Island and will end at Nhava Sheva. The road will be linked to the Mumbai Pune Expressway in the East, and to the Western Freeway in the West. The Sea Link will contain a 6 lane highway and a dual Metro line. The Metro Line will be extended to the proposed Navi Mumbai International Airport. The metro lines will be connected to the the proposed Ranjanpada-Sewood-Kharkopar corridor of the Navi Mumbai Metro. Expected completion date is 2017. The project is estimated to cost 8,800 crore (US$1.76 billion).
    The MTHL project is proposed to commence at grade from the east side of Sewri Railway Station on the Harbour Line and proceed to Nhava and terminate at the north of Chirle village with an interchange to National Highway 4B on the mainland.


      Phase I :- A six lane main bridge will be built from Sewri to Nhava Sheva including approaches at grade near Sewri end, interchange at
      NH4B near Chirle village and underpasses at road and railway crossings. The length of MTHL road project from Sewri to NH4B is 22km.



        Phase II:- Dispersal System at Sewri connecting Eastern Freeway and Acharya Donde Marg to MTHL (Sewri interchange).



          Phase III:- Construction of Metro rail link from Sewri to Nhava and from Nhava to MahaMumbai SEZ (MMSEZ) area near Pen, to Panvel via proposed Navi Mumbai International Airport and to Uran.

          Few of the latest INFORMATION on AIRPORT & pictures I share u later.
          Overall, these two sites can lessen the transport time for PANVEL area, and in my view HIRCO is far better than IB, because its even far away its surrounded by HILLS, and natural beauty.....


          I agree with BKHOTE that;
          This project is ready for the tender and is expected to come up parallel to the new airport construction. We would be minting money then ;-)


          So just DREAM.....Dreaming is nota crime, but wrong dreaming is a CRIME:)
          savvy_v
          Few of the latest INFORMATION on AIRPORT & pictures I share u later.
          Overall, these two sites can lessen the transport time for PANVEL area, and in my view HIRCO is far better than IB, because its even far away its surrounded by HILLS, and natural beauty.....


          I agree with BKHOTE that;
          This project is ready for the tender and is expected to come up parallel to the new airport construction. We would be minting money then ;-)


          So just DREAM.....Dreaming is nota crime, but wrong dreaming is a CRIME:)
          savvy_v
          Few of the latest INFORMATION on AIRPORT & pictures I share u later.
          Overall, these two sites can lessen the transport time for PANVEL area, and in my view HIRCO is far better than IB, because its even far away its surrounded by HILLS, and natural beauty.....


          I agree with BKHOTE that;
          This project is ready for the tender and is expected to come up parallel to the new airport construction. We would be minting money then ;-)


          So just DREAM.....Dreaming is nota crime, but wrong dreaming is a CRIME:)
          savvy_v
          Few of the latest INFORMATION on AIRPORT & pictures I share u later.
          Overall, these two sites can lessen the transport time for PANVEL area, and in my view HIRCO is far better than IB, because its even far away its surrounded by HILLS, and natural beauty.....


          I agree with BKHOTE that;
          This project is ready for the tender and is expected to come up parallel to the new airport construction. We would be minting money then ;-)


          So just DREAM.....Dreaming is nota crime, but wrong dreaming is a CRIME:)
          savvy_v
          Few of the latest INFORMATION on AIRPORT & pictures I share u later.
          Overall, these two sites can lessen the transport time for PANVEL area, and in my view HIRCO is far better than IB, because its even far away its surrounded by HILLS, and natural beauty.....


          I agree with BKHOTE that;
          This project is ready for the tender and is expected to come up parallel to the new airport construction. We would be minting money then ;-)


          So just DREAM.....Dreaming is nota crime, but wrong dreaming is a CRIME:)
          savvy_v
          Few of the latest INFORMATION on AIRPORT & pictures I share u later.
          Overall, these two sites can lessen the transport time for PANVEL area, and in my view HIRCO is far better than IB, because its even far away its surrounded by HILLS, and natural beauty.....


          I agree with BKHOTE that;
          This project is ready for the tender and is expected to come up parallel to the new airport construction. We would be minting money then ;-)


          So just DREAM.....Dreaming is nota crime, but wrong dreaming is a CRIME:)
          savvy_v
          Few of the latest INFORMATION on AIRPORT & pictures I share u later.
          Overall, these two sites can lessen the transport time for PANVEL area, and in my view HIRCO is far better than IB, because its even far away its surrounded by HILLS, and natural beauty.....


          I agree with BKHOTE that;
          This project is ready for the tender and is expected to come up parallel to the new airport construction. We would be minting money then ;-)


          So just DREAM.....Dreaming is nota crime, but wrong dreaming is a CRIME:)
          savvy_v
          Few of the latest INFORMATION on AIRPORT & pictures I share u later.
          Overall, these two sites can lessen the transport time for PANVEL area, and in my view HIRCO is far better than IB, because its even far away its surrounded by HILLS, and natural beauty.....


          I agree with BKHOTE that;
          This project is ready for the tender and is expected to come up parallel to the new airport construction. We would be minting money then ;-)


          So just DREAM.....Dreaming is nota crime, but wrong dreaming is a CRIME:)
          savvy_v
          Few of the latest INFORMATION on AIRPORT & pictures I share u later.
          Overall, these two sites can lessen the transport time for PANVEL area, and in my view HIRCO is far better than IB, because its even far away its surrounded by HILLS, and natural beauty.....


          I agree with BKHOTE that;
          This project is ready for the tender and is expected to come up parallel to the new airport construction. We would be minting money then ;-)


          So just DREAM.....Dreaming is nota crime, but wrong dreaming is a CRIME:)
          savvy_v
          Few of the latest INFORMATION on AIRPORT & pictures I share u later.
          Overall, these two sites can lessen the transport time for PANVEL area, and in my view HIRCO is far better than IB, because its even far away its surrounded by HILLS, and natural beauty.....


          I agree with BKHOTE that;
          This project is ready for the tender and is expected to come up parallel to the new airport construction. We would be minting money then ;-)


          So just DREAM.....Dreaming is nota crime, but wrong dreaming is a CRIME:)
          savvy_v
          Few of the latest INFORMATION on AIRPORT & pictures I share u later.
          Overall, these two sites can lessen the transport time for PANVEL area, and in my view HIRCO is far better than IB, because its even far away its surrounded by HILLS, and natural beauty.....


          I agree with BKHOTE that;
          This project is ready for the tender and is expected to come up parallel to the new airport construction. We would be minting money then ;-)


          So just DREAM.....Dreaming is nota crime, but wrong dreaming is a CRIME:)
          savvy_v
          Few of the latest INFORMATION on AIRPORT & pictures I share u later.
          Overall, these two sites can lessen the transport time for PANVEL area, and in my view HIRCO is far better than IB, because its even far away its surrounded by HILLS, and natural beauty.....


          I agree with BKHOTE that;
          This project is ready for the tender and is expected to come up parallel to the new airport construction. We would be minting money then ;-)


          So just DREAM.....Dreaming is nota crime, but wrong dreaming is a CRIME:)
          savvy_v
          Few of the latest INFORMATION on AIRPORT & pictures I share u later.
          Overall, these two sites can lessen the transport time for PANVEL area, and in my view HIRCO is far better than IB, because its even far away its surrounded by HILLS, and natural beauty.....


          I agree with BKHOTE that;
          This project is ready for the tender and is expected to come up parallel to the new airport construction. We would be minting money then ;-)


          So just DREAM.....Dreaming is nota crime, but wrong dreaming is a CRIME:)
          savvy_v
          Few of the latest INFORMATION on AIRPORT & pictures I share u later.
          Overall, these two sites can lessen the transport time for PANVEL area, and in my view HIRCO is far better than IB, because its even far away its surrounded by HILLS, and natural beauty.....


          I agree with BKHOTE that;
          This project is ready for the tender and is expected to come up parallel to the new airport construction. We would be minting money then ;-)


          So just DREAM.....Dreaming is nota crime, but wrong dreaming is a CRIME:)
          savvy_v
          Few of the latest INFORMATION on AIRPORT & pictures I share u later.
          Overall, these two sites can lessen the transport time for PANVEL area, and in my view HIRCO is far better than IB, because its even far away its surrounded by HILLS, and natural beauty.....


          I agree with BKHOTE that;
          This project is ready for the tender and is expected to come up parallel to the new airport construction. We would be minting money then ;-)


          So just DREAM.....Dreaming is nota crime, but wrong dreaming is a CRIME:)
          savvy_v
          Few of the latest INFORMATION on AIRPORT & pictures I share u later.
          Overall, these two sites can lessen the transport time for PANVEL area, and in my view HIRCO is far better than IB, because its even far away its surrounded by HILLS, and natural beauty.....


          I agree with BKHOTE that;
          This project is ready for the tender and is expected to come up parallel to the new airport construction. We would be minting money then ;-)


          So just DREAM.....Dreaming is nota crime, but wrong dreaming is a CRIME:)
          savvy_v
          Few of the latest INFORMATION on AIRPORT & pictures I share u later.
          Overall, these two sites can lessen the transport time for PANVEL area, and in my view HIRCO is far better than IB, because its even far away its surrounded by HILLS, and natural beauty.....


          I agree with BKHOTE that;
          This project is ready for the tender and is expected to come up parallel to the new airport construction. We would be minting money then ;-)


          So just DREAM.....Dreaming is nota crime, but wrong dreaming is a CRIME:)
          savvy_v
          Few of the latest INFORMATION on AIRPORT & pictures I share u later.
          Overall, these two sites can lessen the transport time for PANVEL area, and in my view HIRCO is far better than IB, because its even far away its surrounded by HILLS, and natural beauty.....


          I agree with BKHOTE that;
          This project is ready for the tender and is expected to come up parallel to the new airport construction. We would be minting money then ;-)


          So just DREAM.....Dreaming is nota crime, but wrong dreaming is a CRIME:)
          savvy_v
          Few of the latest INFORMATION on AIRPORT & pictures I share u later.
          Overall, these two sites can lessen the transport time for PANVEL area, and in my view HIRCO is far better than IB, because its even far away its surrounded by HILLS, and natural beauty.....


          I agree with BKHOTE that;
          This project is ready for the tender and is expected to come up parallel to the new airport construction. We would be minting money then ;-)


          So just DREAM.....Dreaming is nota crime, but wrong dreaming is a CRIME:)
          savvy_v
          Few of the latest INFORMATION on AIRPORT & pictures I share u later.
          Overall, these two sites can lessen the transport time for PANVEL area, and in my view HIRCO is far better than IB, because its even far away its surrounded by HILLS, and natural beauty.....


          I agree with BKHOTE that;
          This project is ready for the tender and is expected to come up parallel to the new airport construction. We would be minting money then ;-)


          So just DREAM.....Dreaming is nota crime, but wrong dreaming is a CRIME:)
          savvy_v
          Few of the latest INFORMATION on AIRPORT & pictures I share u later.
          Overall, these two sites can lessen the transport time for PANVEL area, and in my view HIRCO is far better than IB, because its even far away its surrounded by HILLS, and natural beauty.....


          I agree with BKHOTE that;
          This project is ready for the tender and is expected to come up parallel to the new airport construction. We would be minting money then ;-)


          So just DREAM.....Dreaming is nota crime, but wrong dreaming is a CRIME:)
          savvy_v
          Few of the latest INFORMATION on AIRPORT & pictures I share u later.
          Overall, these two sites can lessen the transport time for PANVEL area, and in my view HIRCO is far better than IB, because its even far away its surrounded by HILLS, and natural beauty.....


          I agree with BKHOTE that;
          This project is ready for the tender and is expected to come up parallel to the new airport construction. We would be minting money then ;-)


          So just DREAM.....Dreaming is nota crime, but wrong dreaming is a CRIME:)
          savvy_v
          Few of the latest INFORMATION on AIRPORT & pictures I share u later.
          Overall, these two sites can lessen the transport time for PANVEL area, and in my view HIRCO is far better than IB, because its even far away its surrounded by HILLS, and natural beauty.....


          I agree with BKHOTE that;
          This project is ready for the tender and is expected to come up parallel to the new airport construction. We would be minting money then ;-)


          So just DREAM.....Dreaming is nota crime, but wrong dreaming is a CRIME:)
          savvy_v
          Few of the latest INFORMATION on AIRPORT & pictures I share u later.
          Overall, these two sites can lessen the transport time for PANVEL area, and in my view HIRCO is far better than IB, because its even far away its surrounded by HILLS, and natural beauty.....


          I agree with BKHOTE that;
          This project is ready for the tender and is expected to come up parallel to the new airport construction. We would be minting money then ;-)


          So just DREAM.....Dreaming is nota crime, but wrong dreaming is a CRIME:)
          savvy_v
          Few of the latest INFORMATION on AIRPORT & pictures I share u later.
          Overall, these two sites can lessen the transport time for PANVEL area, and in my view HIRCO is far better than IB, because its even far away its surrounded by HILLS, and natural beauty.....


          I agree with BKHOTE that;
          This project is ready for the tender and is expected to come up parallel to the new airport construction. We would be minting money then ;-)


          So just DREAM.....Dreaming is nota crime, but wrong dreaming is a CRIME:)
          savvy_v
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NaharAmrit
    What is the price now ?

    Any news ?


    Dear NAHAR, Only High level flats may be available.
    U can contact them...any of the MANAGER.
    GOOD LUCK...;)

    Savvy_v
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I Understand all the flats in Aura (2.5 BRM) are sold. However new tower of 3 BRM flats is recently open. Rate INR4,300 Sqft + INR 43 flr rise. If you are keen to buy from the existing towers, you may contact customer service to check if any resale flats are available. Cheers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chikkoo
    before every1 was telling there is not apartments for sale? Now everybody wants to sell..!!!

    What's the matter?? A good sign for prospective buyers.


    CHIKKO...
    I think HPG has lot of bank of FLATS in future.
    They have more land Bank.
    So buyers need not have to eb nervous.
    If thy cant get now... they have opportunity to get in coming years in nearby land project.. only thing they have to pay more ..... as usual as due to RE market rates....
    I dont agree with you on your comment"Now everybody wants to sell..!!!"
    I am sure prospective buyer wud liek to wait till AIRPORT/SEVWRI project be in completing stage when the rates shall be skyrise.... bet me..;)
    savvy_V
    CommentQuote