Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
1723 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • received slab#15 demand note for Aura

hello guys,

we received slab#15 demand note for Aura yesterday.... on an avg every month 2 slabs are getting completed.... I wonder if they could maintain the progress during monsoon season....

cheers
    B
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhushank4
    hello guys,

we received slab#15 demand note for Aura yesterday.... on an avg every month 2 slabs are getting completed.... I wonder if they could maintain the progress during monsoon season....

cheers
    B

B
    CONGRATES..
    अभिनंदन ...
    मला वाटते कि ऑरा चे जून २०१३ पर्यंत पसेशन मिळायला हरकत नाही.
    भूषण मी विनस मध्ये बुक केले आहे. अजून तरी विनस चे प्लिंथ झाले नाही..
    ताजी काही बातमी आहे तर कळवशील. सव्वी_व
    savvy;)_v
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by binserreal
    Dear Friends.. I joined this forum today and am amzed at the kind of information available in the forum. I heard that Hiranandani Panvel is launching new towers. Is anybody aware of the rates being offered. Are Hiranandani rates negotiable? ..Appreciate your views

Originally Posted by binserreal
    Dear Friends.. I joined this forum today and am amzed at the kind of information available in the forum. I heard that Hiranandani Panvel is launching new towers. Is anybody aware of the rates being offered. Are Hiranandani rates negotiable? ..Appreciate your views

Well BINSERREAL
    Welcome to this forum...

YES ... HIRCO has many towers to open ..... but not in PHASE -1,
      PHASE-2 is in process...& its in PANDORA box of HIRCO...;)
      But they shall concentrate on COMMERCIAL and the neighborhood development i.e. TENNIS COURT-CLUB HOUSE etc etc etc..., in order to attract buyers for PHASE -2 as far as I Know,
      ALL 12 towers are fully booked.
      HIRCO Launched 2 towers, when they finished 1-10 launching, thats 11, & 12.VENUS & ORION if I am not wrong...

I am a prospective buyer for VENUS....
      By the time the first launch of 1-10 was over, almost 11 & 12th bldgs were also full, only few resale, or top floor above 27th floor might be available which are SIGNATURE FLATS, and DUPLEX flats... that is 32,33 floor.;)

HIRCO RATES are negotiable ? subject to availability & the time when u book, its 19-20 {उनीस बीस } everywhere....
      Cheers...
      Savvy_v:)
      By the time the first launch of 1-10 was over, almost 11 & 12th bldgs were also full, only few resale, or top floor above 27th floor might be available which are SIGNATURE FLATS, and DUPLEX flats... that is 32,33 floor.;)

HIRCO RATES are negotiable ? subject to availability & the time when u book, its 19-20 {उनीस बीस } everywhere....
      Cheers...

Cheers...

Cheers...

Cheers...

Cheers...

Cheers...

Cheers...
    CommentQuote
  • Savvy , any idea abt the current price mate ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by savvy_v
    B
    CONGRATES..
    अभिनंदन ...
    मला वाटते कि ऑरा चे जून २०१३ पर्यंत पसेशन मिळायला हरकत नाही.
    भूषण मी विनस मध्ये बुक केले आहे. अजून तरी विनस चे प्लिंथ झाले नाही..
    ताजी काही बातमी आहे तर कळवशील. सव्वी_व
    savvy;)_v

Hi Savvy
    attaching some pics received from hirco yesterday....
    cheers
    B
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhushank4
    Hi Savvy
    attaching some pics received from hirco yesterday....
    cheers
    B

Dear B

अभिनंदन...
    प्रिय बी .
    धन्यवाद ... pictures पाठविल्याबद्दल. आनंद वाटला.
    Awesome Pictures.. Construction Quality SUPERB..
    COMMERCIAL WING ; FULL SWING......
    I am sure by June 2013. Commercial section would be complete .

Also I asked my RM; for VENUS;
    LATEST news for my Booking in VENUS:;)

The construction for VENUS building will commence approximately by year end mid-term (May-June).
      Construction updates on the website will be uploaded once the construction work begins.
      As soon as they start with digging and excavation work for VENUS building only then they can give the tentative dates for Plinth construction and Slabs.
      Part payment of PLINTH 20%, tentatively by the year end 2012.
      However, to update on the slab construction..... each slab will be completed in 15 days and accordingly the demand notes will be raised every 15 days...

But the payment tenure for each slab will be 21 days.

This is the LATEST from RM-VENUS..
      So my fellow mates of VENUS plz enjoy the liberty till DEC 2012.....:)
      cheers...

Savvy_v
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by san6581
    this is one of the best project in Panvel.

VERY TRUE SAN...
    In longer run HIRCO shall superceed IB...;)

savvy_v
    CommentQuote
  • HPG Panvel

Dear All,

Some clarifications:

1) Hirco, Hiranandani and House of Hiranandani's are 3 separate companies.

2) Hirco is managed and promoted primarily by Pheroze Vandrewala, his brother/nephews and the second wife of the elder nephew Priya Hiranandani(daughter of one of the Hiranandani brothers).

3) HPG Panvel land is owned Freehold by Sunny Vista Realtors Pvt. Ltd.(unlisted SPV company) and construction on this freehold land is leased to buyers.

4) Resale price by investors is Rs.3900/psf at the moment.
    CommentQuote
  • Gandhian,

Yep .. you got that right .. There is another Hirco plc which is a London based AIM listing that has been set up to fund the Chennai and Panvel townships .. The execution though ,as my well connected broker put it, is "Signature Hiranandani" So the brand is definitely a major stakeholder in the execution .. If you see the Chennai execution videos, it's amply clear.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gandhian
    Dear All,

Thanks GAndhian for clarifications:
    UPDATE;

Project Highlights
    Total buildable area*: Residential – 16.5 million square feet
    Commercial – 17.3 million square feet
    Retail – 1.2 million square feet
    Social – 1.3 million square feet (including schools, hospital, Recreation centres, etc.)
    Location highlights: Starting point for the Mumbai – Pune expressway, the fastest growing business corridor in India.
    Close to JNPT, a major seaport handling 60% of India’s Container cargo traffic.
    Within close proximity of railway station and the proposed second international airport for Mumbai.
    * According to the current project Master Plan Planning and Development

Infrastructure and civil engineering
    Larsen & Toubro Limited, India

Architecture
    Hafeez Contractor, India
    IT and telecommunications planning
    Tata Consultancy Services, India

Planning
    HOK Planning Group, United States

Pre-construction planning and project management:
    Turner Construction Inc., United States

Keep updating....;)
    savvy_v

Infrastructure and civil engineering
    Larsen & Toubro Limited, India

Architecture
    Hafeez Contractor, India
    IT and telecommunications planning
    Tata Consultancy Services, India

Planning
    HOK Planning Group, United States

Pre-construction planning and project management:
    Turner Construction Inc., United States

Keep updating....;)
    savvy_v
    CommentQuote
  • Chennai construction update video ...

Hirco HPG Chennai Construction update video March 2012.flv - YouTube

Enjoy !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikas123
    Chennai construction update video ...

Hirco HPG Chennai Construction update video March 2012.flv - YouTube

Enjoy !!!

Thanks
    धन्यवाद विकास...
    चेन्नई का नज़ारा देखनेके बाद पनवेल का नज़ारा कितना बढ़िया होगा ये वक्त ही बताएगा.. ;)
    लेकिन यह पक्का है की पनवेल चेन्नई से जादा खुबसूरत हो सकता है मुम्बई के नजदीक होने के कारण....आप की क्या राय है इस बारें में ?.....
    आपका
    सेवी_ वी :)
    CommentQuote
  • New update pics from 12th April posted on their website

hpgpanvel.com --> hpgpanvel --> construction update

Enjoy !!!
    CommentQuote
  • looking for flats in orion or venus

Dear all,
    I am looking for an investment with HPG ORION OR VENUS. Is there any resale available.
    Do you know if they are going to launch new building?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikas123
    New update pics from 12th April posted on their website

hpgpanvel.com --> hpgpanvel --> construction update

Enjoy !!!

Whats update on HPG
    Status on VENUS BLDG, anyone buyers from VENUS here?
    WHEN PLINTH DEMAND NOTE expected?
    ;)
    savvy_v:)
    CommentQuote