Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
1723 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hello Savvy V,

As discussed with Venus RM, following is the response:

------------
    We do not have the schedule as yet.

However It is expected sometime towards end second to third quarter of the year.

The exact dates will be advised once we receive the same from the management.

--------------

Originally Posted by savvy_v
    Whats update on HPG
    Status on VENUS BLDG, anyone buyers from VENUS here?
    WHEN PLINTH DEMAND NOTE expected?
    ;)
    savvy_v:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by p_satiani
    Hello Savvy V,

As discussed with Venus RM, following is the response:

------------
    We do not have the schedule as yet.

However It is expected sometime towards end second to third quarter of the year.

The exact dates will be advised once we receive the same from the management.

--------------

Thanks P
    So u mean till end of DEc no DEMAND NOTE...;)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All HIRCO Panvel Purchasers - is there anybody who has purchased in the new Tower called SELENE ? In addition, does anyone know/have/seen a copy of the master plan? Whilst construction is in full swing it is difficult to pin-down where the towers are in relation to each other and more importantly the amenities e.g. the Club House......no doubt they must start building that soon as well otherwise you will have all these inhabitants with no much for them to do! My gut feel is that the sales office will be converted into the ClubHouse - what would they do with it otherwise? Any thought anyone?
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Check this out - Navi Mumbai International Airport | Taking off to a better tomorrow... ..

It's extremely refreshing to see the transparency here .. It has a wealth of information on their efforts the last decade ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikas123
    Panvel construction update -
    HIRCO Palace Gardens Panvel construction update March 2012.VOB - YouTube

Enjoy !!

Thank u Vikas for sharing facts....
    Marvelous to see project blossoming;) in coming years.. in HPG.
    CommentQuote
  • Aura - 19th Slab completed

Dear All,
    We have just received demand note after completion of slab#19 for Aura. Expect slowing down of construction activity (at least till Sept) with the arrival of monsoon...
    cheers,
    B
    CommentQuote
  • Helios 18th Slab Demand note !

Helios 18th Slab Demand note received ytd !

Regards,
    Amateur
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhushank4
    Dear All,
    We have just received demand note after completion of slab#19 for Aura. Expect slowing down of construction activity (at least till Sept) with the arrival of monsoon...
    cheers,
    B

Hi Bhushan,
    Good to hear about AURA.
    No news for VENUS YET....
    Any news u know that any other building named as Tower called SELENE ? Have they launched Tower called SELENE ? as 13th building ,where is location of this Tower called SELENE ?
    Whats current rate going on?
    regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by savvy_v
    Hi Bhushan,
    Good to hear about AURA.
    No news for VENUS YET....
    Any news u know that any other building named as Tower called SELENE ? Have they launched Tower called SELENE ? as 13th building ,where is location of this Tower called SELENE ?
    Whats current rate going on?
    regards,

NO IDEA!!
    cheers
    B
    CommentQuote
  • 3700 ?? I thought the current prices are in the range of 4400+.
    CommentQuote
  • That is on paper. Hirco is not able to sell a single one at that rate. The economy is in terrible shape. No one wants to buy. All the buyers I have spoken to over past 6 months were offering 3300.
    Also the 4400 is for naive NRIs. They deal only with the builder so it is difficlut to get those bakras. Hirco does lot of marketing for NRIs and they book directly from Hirco's overseas office without seeing the site. Hirco is recently under strain as the high court has put stay order on any further developments in their Powai township. Also the court ordered Hiranandani to convert Hiranadani Powai into a slum by contructing 1500 flats of 400 sqft in the remaing land or by razing current buildings. See this link: HC directs Hiranandani to build affordable flats - Indian Express
    The courts are just stupid!!
    CommentQuote
  • seems strange as 2 of my friends bought selene 3 BHK at 4200 less than 5 months ago .. brokers were quoting same price .. what happened in last 5 months then ???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NaharAmrit
    seems strange as 2 of my friends bought selene 3 BHK at 4200 less than 5 months ago .. brokers were quoting same price .. what happened in last 5 months then ???

If you see the news then you know what is happening :-)
    Anyways, even Indiabulls reduced its rate from 4800 to 3800 last month. They only have few 2BHK flats but they are still not getting any buyers.
    Hirco is further away and on lease land. I was not impressed with the construction quality at the site either. Also there is election in 2014 and the agent told me that while Hirco has good relation with current government, the new government may me pro-farmer and may cause them trouble as they got the lease land saying they will develop SEZ and jobs but there are no signs of any industry. It is more like the case in Greater Noida where Government in collusion with builder (in this case Hirco) gave away farmer land at cheap rates till until the farmers moved the high court. The agent suggested me 3500 but I am sticking to 3700. I am sure I will get one of the credulous NRIs, blinded by powai glitter, who will pay 3700. The agent told me that many US NRIs come flat-shopping during September school vaccation and I only need one. The dollar has risen 20% over last 1 year, they will definitely pay 3700.
    CommentQuote
  • hmm strange .. m out of india for last 8 months thats why out of touch ..

but never had any idea abt such massive reduction could take place ..
    CommentQuote