Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
1723 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Nothing has changed .. As they say, the devil is in the details ..

An existing investor could theoretically quote any price he/she wishes.
    The important wild card here is what HIRCO policies say in this regard and what safeguards have they put in place to protect their market price since they are the ones to approve this transfer.
    You could call them and find out whats involved in pursuing such a resale transaction.

Also, the unit in question here is in currently under construction meaning a significantly higher down payment than Selene.

Originally Posted by NaharAmrit
    can anyone please tell what happened so wrong in last 4 months .. i called up their office .. they still are not letting rs 50 off their rate of 4350 for serene .. and here ppl are talking abt selling at 3900 .. why so much difference ??? ..
    CommentQuote
  • thanks a lot vikas .. actually i was thinking to buy one more in selene .. and those last few pages comments really confused me ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NaharAmrit
    thanks a lot vikas .. actually i was thinking to buy one more in selene .. and those last few pages comments really confused me ...

Sorry NaharAmrit-Powai if I confused you. Yes, as explained by Vikas, investing/selling is a function of personal circumstances. If you are investing with 10-15 year horizon, you should not worry about resale market.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NaharAmrit
    thanks a lot vikas .. actually i was thinking to buy one more in selene .. and those last few pages comments really confused me ...

Sorry Nahar Amrit if I confused you.
    Buying/Selling is a function of personal abilities/circumstances.
    If you are investing with 10-15 year horizon, dont worry about resale market
    CommentQuote
  • Need more info for HPG

Hey guys,

Can someone provide me more information for HPG in this thread like when the proj will be completed and any available 1 BHK flats in minimum psf range?

Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • i think it is good project but the cost is little bit high.If they lower down their price then it will be great.
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone received a request for the 20th Floor

Hi all,

The last request a received for Minerva is 19 th Floor, Just wondering if they have slowed down due to the Monsoon or Slowdown in the real estate activities.

re,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ccie2b
    Hi all,

The last request a received for Minerva is 19 th Floor, Just wondering if they have slowed down due to the Monsoon or Slowdown in the real estate activities.

re,

Construction works slow down during monsoon across country irrespective of which builder you select...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by 2012NewInvtr
    Hey guys,

Can someone provide me more information for HPG in this thread like when the proj will be completed and any available 1 BHK flats in minimum psf range?

Thanks!

Which project are you talking?

If you are asking for liveable township with road connectivity etc than it will take another 8-9 yrs.

If you are talking about specific building in a township than most of the residential buildings will be ready by 2015-2016.

I am not sure who would want to live in towers when township is underconstruction... Noise, pollution, bad infra, lack of water and power supply, no play area for kids, no road connectivity...

Investor will only get good return when township is ready and not individual building.
    CommentQuote
  • FIR against builder Niranjan Hiranandani, bureaucrat in Mumbai land scam
    The Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) filed an FIR Thursday against realtor Niranjan Hiranandani and Maharashtra's Additional Chief Secretary T.C. Benjamin in a Rs.45,000 crore land scandal.
    In an embarrassment for the state government, special judge V.A. Daulatabadkar had on Tuesday asked ACB to lodge a first information report (FIR) under Section 156 (3) of the Criminal Procedure Code.
    The order came after a complaint by activist Santosh Daundkara against Benjamin, Hiranandani and other civic officials for alleged involvement in the land scam that is worth Rs.45,000 crore.
    Police officer-turned-lawyer, Y.P. Singh, and advocate Kiran Bhalerao represented the petitioner.
    Daundkara's lawyers said after the FIR was lodged that ACB would be empowered to arrest the accused and carry out searches.
    "The FIR specifies the quantum of fraud as Rs.30,000 crore. However, as per current rates the value of the fraud is Rs.45,000 crore," Singh said.
    "Hiranandani, a frequent visitor to the state secretariat, is known for his proximity to senior politicians and high-level bureaucrats. But for the co-operation of such people this massive scam would never have happened," he added.
    The complaint would be processed under various sections of the Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988, the Urban Land (Ceiling & Regulation) Act, 1976, and the Maharashtra Regional and Town Planning Act, 1966.
    The complaint was originally lodged by Daundkar with the ACB on June 30 2011. The agency, however, referred the matter to the state government as it involved bureaucrats.
    Daundkar alleged that a fraud was played on common people, and provisions of public housing rules were flouted by the builder in connivance with officials.
    After the ACB failed to move in the matter, Daundkar lodged a criminal complaint with the ACB special court in April this year.
    CommentQuote
  • Aura Slab#21 completed...

Hi All
    FYI
    last week received demand note for Aura Slab#21 completion... i think a dozen more slabs to go... :)
    cheers
    B
    CommentQuote
  • WARNING

No Buying/Selling Solicitations: IREF is a NOT meant for buying or selling real estate. Advertisements, solicitations for real estate services or business are strictly prohibited in threads/posts or Private Message Boards.

To All:: Please report all such posts by using
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by airansari
    Dear all,
    I am looking for an investment with HPG ORION OR VENUS. Is there any resale available.
    Do you know if they are going to launch new building?

Hi....
    hello
    I am Back friends, after a gap .....
    Was wondering people when investing are so curious,and then they back up....
    viz PURVI PATHAK.....
    I wonder to begin with one should have proper HOMEWORK of balance for investment..and gain....
    airansari Y interested in VENUS, just curious.....
    Anyways pm me....
    savvy_v:)
    CommentQuote
  • received demand note for Aura slab#22

Constructions seems to be steadily progressing even in monsoon.... just received demand note for Slab#22 completion of Aura
    CommentQuote
  • Home Loan Query

Hello friends,

Has anyone taken up a home loan for this project...?So far i was paying on my own but due to some unforseen circumstance i cannot continue to pay and need to take up a home loan.We have aldready paid up 60% in slab wise installments now its the remaining 40% that i need to avail for a loan....Anyone on similar lines..Any suggestions as to which bank can approve the loan fast as there has been a few delay's in payment by my side and Hirco says that they would send us a forfieture notice if we dont pay up soon..Anyone facing a similar situation...

Thanks !!!Have a nice day !!!
    CommentQuote