Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
1723 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Hircoaryan
    Hello friends,

Has anyone taken up a home loan for this project...?So far i was paying on my own but due to some unforseen circumstance i cannot continue to pay and need to take up a home loan.We have aldready paid up 60% in slab wise installments now its the remaining 40% that i need to avail for a loan....Anyone on similar lines..Any suggestions as to which bank can approve the loan fast as there has been a few delay's in payment by my side and Hirco says that they would send us a forfieture notice if we dont pay up soon..Anyone facing a similar situation...

Thanks !!!Have a nice day !!!

Hi Aryan....
    Well, As Far as I know U can talk to the RM,and get hold of their project sanctioned & approved by which Banks....They can guide you.
    As far as HIRCO in terms of Forfeiture Notice, they can be little flexible till ur Loan gets sanctioned.
    U have to Mortgage the property for Bank , this can solve your EASY LOAN problems....
    If I am not wrong most of nationalized bank like SBI, BOB they do give loan if property is mortgaged.....But u can try AXIS,and HSBC, and HDFC bank...
    Plz dont approach ICICI, even they give u better option, NASTY BANk... Be away from ICICI...;)
    Next Option if u are having any NRI relative who have kept FIXED DEPOSIT in Bnak, he can take In LIEU LOAN & he can pay u on your behalf taking loan on the Fixed amount on NRE FIXED DEPOSITS kept on his name. U can repay him with interest with installment .....
    Hope this suffice you my Dear...
    Savvy_v:)
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks !!

Thank-U Savvy for that info !!Yes we have asked them for more time...Will get the arrangements done soon !!!Need to register the flat under our names as well ...as that way its much safer and easier to avail a loan i guess !!!Tensed but hoping things fall into place soon...Thanks !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Hircoaryan
    Thank-U Savvy for that info !!Yes we have asked them for more time...Will get the arrangements done soon !!!Need to register the flat under our names as well ...as that way its much safer and easier to avail a loan i guess !!!Tensed but hoping things fall into place soon...Thanks !!

Absolutely.....
    I am Happy that ur problems are getting solved.
    Well, Registering flat is always on safer side. U can insists on Regsitration of flat with due fees, and get sanctioned loan.
    I guess in Mansoon time construction activity will be on lower side, so u can concentrate on getting ur flat Registered so as to avail Loan.
    All the best.
    सब ठीक हो जाएगा... चिंता नही करो...ओम साई
    savvy_v:)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Aryan, I have taken loan from Corporation Bank, Powai branch. I had a very good experience; once all the documents are submitted the process is quite fast. Since they already have background of this project, new applications may be processed even faster. All the best.
    CommentQuote
  • Lets Poll decide :

Which Real estate company in Mumbai is most recognized for its high quality real estate services.

Login to Facebook and check for page : Real estate one block away to your dreams
    & VOTE
    CommentQuote
  • Booking

Hi all,

I am Ajay
    Can any one pl. tell me how to book a flat in this complex? Any contact no or agency?
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Ajay,

You can directly contact HIRCO; details are available at this link. Hiranandani Palace Gardens - HPG Panvel - Mumbai you can also Google to get contacts of various agencies offering original booking as well as resell.

Cheers!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi!
    Thanks for replying. I went through the site but exact information of vacant flats is not available also on phone they are saying that all flats are sold and now booking will open for 3 BHK flats. If any 2 BHK flat is available I will go for it. They have given contract for some agents for selling the flats. If u have any contact nos. pl. pass on to me.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • What is the construction status of HIRCO's Panvel peoject.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amateur001
    FIR against builder Niranjan Hiranandani, bureaucrat in Mumbai land scam
    The Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) filed an FIR Thursday against realtor Niranjan Hiranandani and Maharashtra's Additional Chief Secretary T.C. Benjamin in a Rs.45,000 crore land scandal.
    In an embarrassment for the state government, special judge V.A. Daulatabadkar had on Tuesday asked ACB to lodge a first information report (FIR) under Section 156 (3) of the Criminal Procedure Code.
    The order came after a complaint by activist Santosh Daundkara against Benjamin, Hiranandani and other civic officials for alleged involvement in the land scam that is worth Rs.45,000 crore.
    Police officer-turned-lawyer, Y.P. Singh, and advocate Kiran Bhalerao represented the petitioner.
    Daundkara's lawyers said after the FIR was lodged that ACB would be empowered to arrest the accused and carry out searches.
    "The FIR specifies the quantum of fraud as Rs.30,000 crore. However, as per current rates the value of the fraud is Rs.45,000 crore," Singh said.
    "Hiranandani, a frequent visitor to the state secretariat, is known for his proximity to senior politicians and high-level bureaucrats. But for the co-operation of such people this massive scam would never have happened," he added.
    The complaint would be processed under various sections of the Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988, the Urban Land (Ceiling & Regulation) Act, 1976, and the Maharashtra Regional and Town Planning Act, 1966.
    The complaint was originally lodged by Daundkar with the ACB on June 30 2011. The agency, however, referred the matter to the state government as it involved bureaucrats.
    Daundkar alleged that a fraud was played on common people, and provisions of public housing rules were flouted by the builder in connivance with officials.
    After the ACB failed to move in the matter, Daundkar lodged a criminal complaint with the ACB special court in April this year.

BUT what exactly was the fraud. Which provisions of public housing rules were flouted by the builder / govt.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ajay2010
    Hi!
    Thanks for replying. I went through the site but exact information of vacant flats is not available also on phone they are saying that all flats are sold and now booking will open for 3 BHK flats. If any 2 BHK flat is available I will go for it. They have given contract for some agents for selling the flats. If u have any contact nos. pl. pass on to me.
    Thanks

Ajay seems u interested in 2bhk.
    U can send me ur requirements on my PVT message box,
    keen to know.
    savvy_v:)
    CommentQuote
  • Aura - Slab#24 complete

hi all
    We have just received demand note for slab#24... 9 more slabs to go...
    cheers
    B
    CommentQuote
  • Demand Note for Slab #23 Helios Received

Regards,
    Amateur
    CommentQuote
  • Watch before you jump!!!

Originally Posted by bhushank4
    hi all
    We have just received demand note for slab#24... 9 more slabs to go...
    cheers
    B

LOTS OF INVESTORS/BUILDERS are making sweet noises. TAKE CARE!!!

1. US economy is reported as finding some feet now. But if that is the case why was Bernanke talking about QE3 yesterday. It seems rosy picture is being painted for US economy to benefit one party during the November 2012 Elections. The real picture for US economy will emerge only after elections

2. Europe is on artificial respiration and can go bust any time.

3. Indian economy is in tatters. Govt is non-functional, completely useless and cannot revitalise economy by taking relevant tough decisions. Inflation is also high. FDI is slowed down. Exchange rate is getting normalised.

4. Lots of real estate inventory with builders that is still pending to be sold in and around Mumbai. Builders/Real estate agents are making sure that they make a kill once a bakra is found.

Airport takes 8-10 years to be completed. By Indian standards Navi Mumbai one might take 15-20 years. Same thing with SEZ. :D No infrastruture, no jobs, no civilised living. There is a news in DNA dated June 6th 2012 that Ulwe, Panvel Realty prices have nosedived. ;)This is just the beginning

There is no attempt by Govt to lower interest rates. On the other hand it is increasing duty/taxes on property. It seems that politicians have made the money out of real estate and exited all their real estate investments at handsome gains. :bab (59):They have now started applying the brakes on real estate sector. Just recently they passed the Maharashtra Housing bill to have some laws for RE sector.

Prices are bound to slide down.

All this does not apply to any particular builder or agent, no matter how good or bad they are. It is the dynamics of the economy/industry.

TAKE ALL THESE INTO CONSIDERATION BEFORE EVEN DREAMING ABOUT PROPERT PURCHASE. BE AWARE!!!

BEST OF LUCK!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by silky85

Cheers and keep dreaming about earning quick returns thru your property. ;)

Yes, lot of people haven't seen the resale market lately where people find there are very few buyers at 10% discounted rates too.
    These days lot of people are just happy with notional returns :)
    If it is for future self use then I guess it is ok to buy otherwise it does not make much sense at the current rates.
    CommentQuote