Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 11 2017
1825 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Hello everybody,
    Does anyone know when work is going to start on the plinth for Orion (Napoli)? I have purchased a flat on the 19th floor....is there anybody who has bought a flat in Orion?
    I read on this forum that there is an e-community for buyers? Can I be linked to this please?

Comment

Hello All,

FYI...I have received the provisional allotment letter (PAL) for my apartment in Venus. Is there anyone in the same building who has?

In addition, can someone suggest if there is a timeframe (like 3 months or 6 months) before which they can ask me for the next 20% payment after sending the PAL?

Comment

Originally posted by p_satiani View Post
        Hello All,

FYI...I have received the provisional allotment letter (PAL) for my apartment in Venus. Is there anyone in the same building who has?

In addition, can someone suggest if there is a timeframe (like 3 months or 6 months) before which they can ask me for the next 20% payment after sending the PAL?

Upon completion of the plinth is when they call for the next 20%.

Comment

Originally posted by Amateur001 View Post
          Upon completion of the plinth is when they call for the next 20%.
          Guys,
          Anybody got a call for the demand note for Slab1 ? I got mine today... !
          Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by Amateur001 View Post
            Guys,
            Anybody got a call for the demand note for Slab1 ? I got mine today... !
            Regards,
            We got it for AURA in last month....

Comment

Slab 2 demand note came in today, looks like construction work is going full speed ..they had said once they start it would be around 2 slabs every month.

Comment

I have booked in 7 th floor

Comment

Originally posted by rodee13 View Post
                  Slab 2 demand note came in today, looks like construction work is going full speed ..they had said once they start it would be around 2 slabs every month.
                  hey People,

whenever you want to inform about slab# demand notes, please mention the name of your building so that others having their units in the same building will be benefited... this can also be applicable (and actually work in your favor) if you just want to tell which floor you are in... 'coz you might end up finding your neighbors (from the same floor) in this forum....

cheers
                  B

Comment

received slab#2 demand note for Aura

Just received slab#2 demand note for Aura

cheers
                    B

Comment

Originally posted by p_satiani View Post
                      Hello All,

Dear satiani,
                      Seasons greetings.
                      I have booked in VENUS[EARLIER VERONA}
                      FYI, I also got a PAL.
                      PAL needs to be signed,and , precisely after a gap of 6-8 months from now, PLINTH demand note shall come.
                      Registration of document depend on customer to do either before PLINTH or after plinth, but I presume within 6-8 mths , reg can be done.
                      Bhushan can highlight more on registry issues.
                      can u highlight the area & developemnet as u have recently visited the site. How is the quality overall.
                      Ur comments highly appreciated.
                      regards,
                      Savvy

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X