Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
1723 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by silky85
    Wow that was the only thing you had to say. Poor Guy!!!

You got it right!!!
    Ony that you realised it very late
    Your pants have started burning and now there is a hole dear , right in your pocket!!!
    You just lost your money thru the hole in your burnt pants

Cheers and keep dreaming about earning quick returns thru your property.;)

SILKY
    IN AN DEMOCRACY HEALTH CRITICISM IS ACCEPTED.
    BUT ABUSIVE DEBATE is NOT PARDONABLE.

IREF FORUM ,PLZ LOOK ALL THIS....
    See all posts of SILKY ....

savvy_v:)
    CommentQuote
  • If anybody has any issues with what a member is writing, please report the same, instead of slugging it out here & making off topic & personal comments .

If somebody has an different POV, convey the same within the gambit of IREF rules .

Thanks .

RULES
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/important-threads/iref%C2%AE-rules/5499-iref-rules--please-read?t=6437

Insults/Flaming
    IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.

Off Topic
    Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhushank4
    hi all
    We have just received demand note for slab#24... 9 more slabs to go...
    cheers
    B

We have just received demand note for slab#24 - Helios (4 more to go of the total 28 slabs)

Regards,
    Amateur
    CommentQuote
  • Info require

Hi,

I am lloking for a 2BHK in Hiranandani Panvel. Is there anybody who want to resell his flat.

Looking a rate between 3400 to 3600 psft.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • I am also looking

pls let me know too
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Delhi Mumbai
    Hi,

I am lloking for a 2BHK in Hiranandani Panvel. Is there anybody who want to resell his flat.

Thanks

JOKING this Rate was 3 years back......
    CommentQuote
  • Thats the Right Price, Baby!!! Aha!!!

Originally Posted by Delhi Mumbai
    Hi,

Thanks

You have hit the nail on its head.
    Rate of Rs 3400-3600 psft is what it should actually be.

But real estate marketing agents and investors have inflated the balloon.
    Your price is rational taking into consideration the expected returns and also adjusting the time value of money(may be a decade or two after which you will get these expected returns)
    CommentQuote
  • Hiranandani Panvel : Overhyped without any sense

Hiranandani Panvel, seems to be one of the most overhyped property. The location is nothing to talk about. It is in the middle of the jungle. Last week I visited that place. Nexzone of Marathon still better located. Ulwe is far better location but without any big names present.

The price seems to be a game of self fulfuilling prophecy between investors and builder. The place will take minimum 10 - 12 years to become habitable. Do not understand how anybody can pay even 3600/- psf also?

One of my friends having a flat in Mulund and he is asking 12000/- psf rate in a well located old Marathon building. The going rate is around that. But now he realised that all the quoted values are more notional and there is hardly any transaction taking place. He is still not getting a buyer and waiting for 3 -4 months now. We have built up a situation of perfect storm which will hit any time in next 6 - 8 months. All these over hyped projects will become distressed sales at that moment.

So you may get the rate you asked only need to wait a whille.
    CommentQuote
  • real estate is not for people looking for immediate returns or even medium term, one needs to give minimum 10 years to it if not more. Plus the fact that there is 7-8% inflation how to you expect prices to remain the same or go down. If prices remain same then in real terms (post inflation) its a loss so at the most you can expect prices to remain same but no one is going to sell for less than they bought.
    CommentQuote
  • Painstaking wait ahead

Originally Posted by rodee13
    real estate is not for people looking for immediate returns or even medium term, one needs to give minimum 10 years to it if not more. Plus the fact that there is 7-8% inflation how to you expect prices to remain the same or go down. If prices remain same then in real terms (post inflation) its a loss so at the most you can expect prices to remain same but no one is going to sell for less than they bought.

Your are correct(10 years) if the market behaves in a normal way.
    Of late, the RE market has gone overboard to the extent it has almost killed itself by excess greed and lies/propanganda.
    I bet some people have made big booty(30-40%) in just last 6 - 8 months in Panvel.
    People who buy from these investors in Panvel will have to go thru a painstaking waiting time :bab (2):to make their share of booty.
    CommentQuote
  • All about expecatations

One cannot view property investment in a short term perspective ... think about a 5 ~10 year horizon ... if the airport takes off then this 4500 would become 7000 overnight...

Well when airport will come....its anybody's guess

You cannot compare hiranandani with nexzone ... its like comparing BMW with maruti . Both are targeting different segment .. and cater to different strata of society.

In the long run both will fetch returns .... well , most of the investors in hiranandanai are NRI... who want to have foothold in India .. just in case..
    CommentQuote
  • Postpone purchase of re. Squeeze the greed

People should wait for another 6 months and only then buy RE.
    Dont get carried away by the festive season euphoria and commit the mistake of buying RE.
    RE sector is almost choked at this time. They are execting lots of transaction in the next 3 months(so called festive season) so that they can bet the cash again and get a breather . After getting that breather they will come back with vengeance as far as real estate property rates as concerned. We will see RE prices hitting not the roof but the sky.
    This is a golden opportunity to squeeze the greed and madness of valuations going on out there.

Wise people should not fall prey to lowering interest rates(this is a temporary action by banks so thatpeople can starting going back to RE.
    Avoid RE for the next 6 months and we can see the prices correcting steeply.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by silky85
    Your are correct(10 years) if the market behaves in a normal way.
    Of late, the RE market has gone overboard to the extent it has almost killed itself by excess greed and lies/propanganda.
    I bet some people have made big booty(30-40%) in just last 6 - 8 months in Panvel.
    People who buy from these investors in Panvel will have to go thru a painstaking waiting time :bab (2):to make their share of booty.

Silky ....
    I am just curious to know...
    1]You are giving your opinion or .
    your opinion ....you are forcing everyone on forum to accept,and alight....
    2] In a democracy of SPEECH views can differ from time to time, person to person, ,and from BUILDING TO BUILDING ,as according to the quality of life, quality of construction and also quality of FINANCIAL SHEET/FUNDS u have.
    3] I am sure buyer knows all facts...WAITING TIME.... ..... and they are not a fool to invest in HPG.:)

Moreor less. Your suggestions are welcome,but not compulsorily accepted your criticism... which is always on a negative NODE ,+ having RUDE taste....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by savvy_v
    Silky ....
    I am just curious to know...
    1]You are giving your opinion or .
    your opinion ....you are forcing everyone on forum to accept,and alight....
    2] In a democracy of SPEECH views can differ from time to time, person to person, ,and from BUILDING TO BUILDING ,as according to the quality of life, quality of construction and also quality of FINANCIAL SHEET/FUNDS u have.
    3] I am sure buyer knows all facts...WAITING TIME.... ..... and they are not a fool to invest in HPG.:)

Moreor less. Your suggestions are welcome,but not compulsorily accepted your criticism... which is always on a negative NODE ,+ having RUDE taste....

Sorry Savvy and Bhushan if my statemnets are against your vested interests. That is purely coincidental.

HPG is not an issue dear Savvy and dear Bhushan.Its the dynamics of the ongoing conditions. People might know everything but marketing especially HARD SELLING can lure any customer to lose his senses and make wrong decisions.

BelieVe me, even I suffer a dent in my Networth if RE prices comes down. Thats ok with me. But I WOULD BE SAD IF ANY PERSON LANDS HIMSELF IN THE BIGGEST MESS OF HIS LIFE TO FULFILL UNJUSTIFIED GREED OF SELECT FEW. I have seen many lives turn upside down because of wrong RE decisions.

Its not criticism least of all RUDE taste.
    These are the facts that have been collected and reported in media.
    I just collate them and mention it here for people to consider all facts before taking a well informed and welll recollected decision that could have a huge impact on their life and lifestyle.

I WOULD PREFER RATHER BE PERCEIVED RUDE AND STATING FACTS(STAIGHT TALK) RATHER THAN
    BE SWEET TONGUED AND MISLEADING OTHERS TO PART WITH THE LIFE LONG HARD EARNED MONEY(even if it is a surplus) OR BECOME SLAVE TO EMIs WITHOUT ANY LIFE OF THEIR OWN.

News in TV9 yesterday. Sting operation on many builders in Mumbai uncovering their unfair practices and black money request.
    ED and CBI assured that there will be investigation
    TV9 has timed it to perfection.
    Public sentiment is against the Govt because of price hike
    Political parties including allies in Govt are against the Govt decision
    Govt is at its weakest in last 8 years.

What is happening right now in RE is showing a trend.
    Govt passing the Housing Bill. Sting Operations. Maybe CBI/ED raids to follow on these RE companies.
    Maybe these raids wont yield anything but a message has been sent to builders.
    It indicates that Big fishes have made a kill and have moved out of the RE market.
    Same as what many big institutions did in Jan 2008 share market boom.

Weak RE share prices. No Sales in RE market. Phantom of a debt on RE companies. :D
    Long term inventory(Sales Overhang) Cost of carrying on with these overhangs.:D
    Weak overall Indian Economy. Europe in dumps. US relying on QE3 money printing again. China is looking down too. IT/Software sector in long term downtrend. Govt stability in India is under huge doubt. Gvt change can have a huge impact on RE greed.

Recession seems to be moving from West to East of the world map.
    First US, then UK. Maybe next is Asia.

Read articles on nternet about the US baby boomer generation and how they will impact US economy around 2017.

I REITERATE WISE PEOPLE SHOULD NOT VENTURE OUT IN RE TODAY INSPITE OF SOME BANKS THAT HAVE COLLUDED WITH THESE BUILDERS TO GAIN HANDSOMELY CUTTING SOME 0.25% HOME LOAN RATES. SUPRESS YOUR DESIRE TO INVEST/BUY IN RE FOR NEXT 6 MONTHS AT LEAST AND PRICES WILL BE SURELY BE DOWN.
    CommentQuote
  • Aura - Slab#25 complete

We have just received demand note for slab#25 of Aura...
    cheers
    B
    CommentQuote