Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 11 2017
1825 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Dear All,

Wanted to enquire if its too late to invest in this project? Can someone help/assist with a reliable source who can assist me with the right procedure to book a unit that is If I decide to book one. I am not in Mumbai currently hence such a query

Thanx & Regards

Comment

Hello

Hello..i dont think u are late investing here..as we also just invested here..But u got to approach Hiranandani directly thru their web and mail them to check for availability as at the moment they might not have available units except for the sky towers on the 32nd fllor if i am not wrong that costs around 1cr80lacs or so.......We had personally gone to Hiranandani Panvel to check for availability this August but they did not have any.Then we recieved an email that they did have a flat for release..thats how we luckily got it..Its a beautiful investment..not sure if its a worthy one at this point of time ..since its far from Panvel station and there is nothing much is happening there as of now..But if u a nature lover dont miss this one.......Its beautiful !!!

Comment

Originally posted by mohan_bn View Post
        Hello..i dont think u are late investing here..as we also just invested here..But u got to approach Hiranandani directly thru their web and mail them to check for availability as at the moment they might not have available units except for the sky towers on the 32nd fllor if i am not wrong that costs around 1cr80lacs or so.......We had personally gone to Hiranandani Panvel to check for availability this August but they did not have any.Then we recieved an email that they did have a flat for release..thats how we luckily got it..Its a beautiful investment..not sure if its a worthy one at this point of time ..since its far from Panvel station and there is nothing much is happening there as of now..But if u a nature lover dont miss this one.......Its beautiful !!!
        Thanks for the update mohan_bn, I actually submitted my query on their website more than multiple times but there hasn't been a revert as yet.

Would appreciate if anybody has any updates/inputs on this. Regards,

Comment

hi

I Guess Hiren..they might not have flats for release yet then..Anyways keep trying..Initially we too did not get a response as u mentioned tried multiple times but then eventually they did respond when there was availability..or u can try calling them and speak to their reps directly to be on the safe side..u can get their powai's main land-line number from the web and just call and enquire.

Comment

received slab#04 demand note for Aura

Dear All,
            We have just received slab#04 completion demand note for Aura...
            cheers
            B

Comment

Originally posted by bhushank4 View Post
              Dear All,
              We have just received slab#04 completion demand note for Aura...
              cheers
              B
              Dear Bhushan,wishes for DIWALI.
              I just visited HIRCO yesterday, wonderful to note all the development there.
              The Show flat is superb.
              I am sure your & mine investment will definately appreciate in a longer view.
              Also the site is very calm, and in beautiful location surrounding hills.
              Plz keep in touch.Mine in VENUS. was told that PAL is ready. Is it ideal to pay for PLINTH without registration ,whats ur take on this?plz focus your views.
              Regards,
              Savvy_v

Comment

Originally posted by savvy_v View Post
                Is it ideal to pay for PLINTH without registration ,whats ur take on this?
                Savvy_v
                hi Savvy,

Diwali Greetings to you too!!
                Its always good for a buyer to do registration and agreement before disbursing PLINTH completion payment to the builder. I insisted to do it this way and Hirco didn't mind at all....

cheers
                B

Comment

Originally posted by bhushank4 View Post
                  hi Savvy,

Diwali Greetings to you too!!
                  Its always good for a buyer to do registration and agreement before disbursing PLINTH completion payment to the builder. I insisted to do it this way and Hirco didn't mind at all....

cheers
                  B
                  Thank you Bhushan,Appreciate your views.
                  Regards,
                  Savvy_v

Comment

Originally posted by savvy_v View Post
                    Thank you Bhushan,Appreciate your views.
                    Regards,
                    Savvy_v

Diwali greetings to all...! Received Demand note for Slab # 4, Helios,
                    Cheers !

Comment

received slab#05 demand note for Aura

just received slab#05 completion demand note for Aura

cheers
                      B

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X