Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
1733 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Can Airoli/Koparkhairane be a better option?

Originally Posted by bhushank4
    Being born and brought up in Mumbai, I might do it just for the pleasure and pride of being called - Mumbaikar or Navi Mumbaikar for that matter :)

Main reason for Mumbai experiencing little or no growth at the moment because Big Banners are getting dissuaded by lack of infrastructure sufficient to support the growth. You may blame it on lack of pro-activeness of Govt of Mah in this regards. On other hand, learning their lessons from Mumbai, Govt of Mah has been doing planned development of Navi Mumbai and suburbs, which is more attractive to the big banner companies both Indian and MNCs. Number of companies that have set up their offices and headquarters in Navi Mumbai speak volumes for the same.

None of these new hubs will have the advantage of strategic location enjoyed by New Panvel. Also, if all the infrastructure projects in and around New Panvel develop in next 10 years, these hubs will not be anywhere near (in comparison to) New Panvel.

These are not emerging, but one can call them already emerged or at least emerging from last many many years, so lets not compare apples with oranges. :)

Slowly but surely people are realizing that we cannot put any further pressure on resources like land and water in Mumbai. 10 years down the line, with availability of all facilities that are currently in Mumbai - in New Panvel, along with a superior infrastructure and planned execution, I don't think growth of Navi Mumbai and suburbs will be dependent on that of Mumbai - in near future.

cheers
    B

Yes. Fully Agreed.

In that context, I find places like Airoli/Koparkhairane more interesting to relieve the population/resources pressure from Mumbai

Lots of IT companies, Good connectivity, infra already setup. I think Airoli/Koparkhairane will also give supernormal returns in the next 10 years. It is fast emerging as the business hub. Also it is the election constituency of Ganesh Naik's son and progress has picked up significantly since 2009

I heard that Hiranandani has bought a big plot around 15 mins walk from Airoli station for residential and commercial premises.

BTW, by any chance are you bhushan khadilkar from Infosys?
    You soft spoken manner, your usage of english language and reasoning prompted me to think that you are the Bhushan I know few years back.

Ignore this comment if you are not the one..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by silky85

BTW, by any chance are you bhushan khadilkar from Infosys?
    You soft spoken manner, your usage of english language and reasoning prompted me to think that you are the Bhushan I know few years back.

Ignore this comment if you are not the one..

Dear Silky,

Please forgive me for not ignoring your comment, even though I am not the one you are looking for... :)

I have also taken liberty to search your friend on internet and following are the closest matches I found on LinkedIn & Facebook:

Bhooshan Khadilkar | LinkedIn
    https://www./bhooshan.khadilkar?ref=ts

Good Luck!
    cheers,
    B
    CommentQuote
  • Aug 2012 update for Hirco Chennai .. Hirco HPG Chennai Construction update video August 2012 - YouTube

Enjoy !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinchi
    Hi Bhushank4

Here is the link for the most recent development plan for HIRCO Panvel.

http://www.unesta.com/media/unesta.com/images-new/Panvel-Development-Plan_SK_190612.jpg

Hi Vinchi....
    Bhushan...
    My flat is in VENUS.....
    As per ur plan ... quoted here VENUS is located in front of HPG PALACE CLUB...Is that True?
    Amazed to know.... because earlier quoted lan location plan for VENUS was near the CENTRAL BAWL.
    Is this true...
    Awaiting ur feedback.

Regards.
    Savvy_v:)
    CommentQuote
  • hi ,yes this is the latest plan of hirco,i still like the old location,as it was opp the commercial bldg,any way the commercial bldg should be ready by mid of 2013,not sure ,as i heard they do not have any tenants so far,pls dont quote me on that.
    can pls anyone tell me that ,if we can sign the sale deed/agreement of sale,now ,if not when,and also once plint is completed,how r remaining payments going to be ,i mean days.
    thank you.
    CommentQuote
    hi ,yes this is the latest plan of hirco,i still like the old location,as it was opp the commercial bldg,any way the commercial bldg should be ready by mid of 2013,not sure ,as i heard they do not have any tenants so far,pls dont quote me on that.
    can pls anyone tell me that ,if we can sign the sale deed/agreement of sale,now ,if not when,and also once plint is completed,how r remaining payments going to be ,i mean days.
    thank you.

Dear Vinchi,

I think its better to do the saledeed / agreement as soon as you do your payment after plinth-completion. Thereafter the demand notes will be raised by Hirco for construction - linked payments as and how they put on the slabs. From my experience they are good at putting up 2 slabs per month. All this accounts for 95% payments and 5% payments are supposed to be done after possesion.

cheers,
    B
    CommentQuote
  • what is current resale rate going in here ??
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Bhushank4,
    Thank you very much for the reply,i just wanted 2 know after plinth how does hirco take payment,1 slab after another,or 3 slabs then 5th slab,etc,n secondly within how many days or months does payments come up.
    thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

Slab 26 demand note received for helios

Regards,
    Amateur
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Received Slab 27 demand note for Aura,

Cheers! Joshi1965
    CommentQuote
    Hi Bhushank4,
    Thank you very much for the reply,i just wanted 2 know after plinth how does hirco take payment,1 slab after another,or 3 slabs then 5th slab,etc,n secondly within how many days or months does payments come up.
    thanks.

dear Vinchi
    after every slab, a demand note is raised which is payable within 18 days. as mentioned earlier they are good at putting up 2 slabs per month so once demand notes start coming you can expect at least 2 payments in a month.
    cheers
    B
    CommentQuote
  • thanks B,
    Got it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhushank4
    Dear Vinchi,

DEAR B
    CAn u focus on location for VENUS new one...
    As mentioned its moved somewhere as planned by vinchi is it true...
    Whats ur opinion i wants to back out of project.... due some tech reasons..
    can u guide...
    savvy_vDear Vinchi,

DEAR B
    can u guide...
    savvy_v
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by savvy_v
    Originally Posted by bhushank4
    Dear Vinchi,

DEAR B
    can u guide...
    savvy_v

Hi Savvy
    Vinchi posted the site layout on my request so I am myself dependent on information provided by Vinchi. It will be better if you contact HPG customer care or your relationship manager - directly, to get it confirmed...
    cheers,
    B

Hi Savvy
    Vinchi posted the site layout on my request so I am myself dependent on information provided by Vinchi. It will be better if you contact HPG customer care or your relationship manager - directly, to get it confirmed...
    cheers,
    B
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhushank4
    Originally Posted by savvy_v

Hi Savvy
    cheers,
    B

Dear B
    I sent e mail to RM, but no response....
    I think i will resent again,and i will call them,
    My PLINTH money due in DEC/JAN.
    thanks, savvy_v

Dear B
    I sent e mail to RM, but no response....
    I think i will resent again,and i will call them,
    My PLINTH money due in DEC/JAN.
    thanks, savvy_v
    CommentQuote