Sheik

Comment

• Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Received 6th slab notice for Aura

cheers to all

Comment

Panvel to Sevri bridge through ocen

We will be able to reach Mumbai in 30 minutes?
        They are inviting tender :-)
        It will be good for our investments.

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/mm...ext-yr/879294/
        Attached Files

Comment

Slab 7

Mellona Slab 7 payment request received yesterday.

Cheers.

Comment

Refuse to pay parking charges.

Hello friends,
            Please read the following articles and resist paying for the parking charges.

Builders can not sell stilt parking areas – Supreme Court - Accommodation Times

'Flat buyers don’t have to shell out extra for parking' - The Times of India

-BK

Comment

Slab#7 Aura

Aura Slab 7 payment request received yesterday.

Cheers
              B

Comment

Current Price & Availability

hi...can anyone tell me the current price and availability of apartments?

thanks in advance...

Comment

Originally posted by bhushank4 View Post
                  just received slab#05 completion demand note for Aura

cheers
                  B
                  Dear B,
                  Seasons Greetings to you all,
                  Need your advise.
                  1. PAL has been recd by me for VENUS for my flat in HPG -Panvel.
                  2. two issues i wants clarification & advice from your side plz.
                  3. One is parking slot :
                  4. I signed the booking on 07th DEC 2010,
                  5. The Court orders have come.STILL NOW we have not given flat accommodation & possession, so whats rule for paying the parking charges?
                  6. SO IN GENERAL WHAT ARE THE POLICY BY HPG in charging for parking slots, does it for all same?
                  7. Also there is clause of 2 years of transfer ,and the new PAL is dated as 05/12/2011. So does these 2 years clause of not transferring property starts from the date of original booking that is from 07/12/2010 to 07/12/2012 , or starts for the date of PAL ,that is dated from 05th DEC . 2011 to 5th DEC 2013.? plz opine.
                  Can u please tell us the stamp duty charges & also the registration charges how many %.
                  According to me the stamp duty is 1 % ,and also the reg charges are 1 % .
                  regards,
                  Savvy_v

Comment

Originally posted by savvy_v View Post
                    Dear B,
                    Seasons Greetings to you all,
                    Need your advise.
                    Savvy_v
                    hi Savvy,
                    see my comments below...
                    Dear B,
                    Need your advise.
                    1. PAL has been recd by me fr VENUS for my flat in HPG -Panvel....Bhushan: Congrats!!
                    2. two issues i wants clarification & advice from your side plz.
                    3. One is parking slot : charges levied on it 4 lacks.....
                    4. the Court orders have come.STILL NOW we have not given flat accommodation & possession, so whats rule for paying the parking charges? plz opine on URGENT basis.
                    5. SO IN GENERAL WHAT ARE THE POLICY BY HPG in charging for parking slots, does it for all same? Bhushan: Its the same for me but they aren't charging this money upfront, although its counted in the total sum to be paid, so I am hopeful that by the time we come to the end of the construction, there will be a definite direction on this issue by HPG.
                    6. Also there is clause of 2 years of transfer ,and the new PAL is dated as 05/12/2011. So does these 2 years clause of not transferring property starts from the date of original booking that is from 07/12/2010 to 07/12/2012 , or starts for the date of PAL ,that is dated from 05th DEC . 2011 to 5th DEC 2013.? plz opine & advice on URGENT basis..... Bhushan: please get this point clarified by your HPG Relationship Manager.
                    Also plinth shall be ready by March 2012. I am planning to register the property on our name.
                    So Can u please tell us the stamp duty charges & also the registration charges how many %.

According to me the stampt duty is 1 % ,a nd also the reg charges are 1 % . Bhushan: Registration charge is = 5%+ 1% ( total 6%) of the agreement value.

Comment

Hey guys ..

I recently got my PAL for Artemis ..

The quote, July this year, included a compulsory charge for 2 parking slots in the base price. The guy in sales said these could be rented/sold if required. So, my understanding was these were podium/slotted parking spaces.

The PAL talks of 1 podium parking with the base price. My RM says it's 1 open podium on a first come first serve basis and 1 covered slotted podium slot. Its part of the package where everybody has paid the same cost.

A bit annoyed with this change ..Am debating on what my next steps should be ..
                      Haven't had a chance to read up on the recent ruling on the open parking ..

Would love to hear what others's experiences have been .. Also, where could i read up on the recent ruling ..

Savvy, to your question, i believe it should be 2 years from the date of the booking. This is what we have in the quote -
                      The applicant shall not transfer/dispose of the unit for a period of 2 (Two) years from the date of booking.

Thanks !!!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X