Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
1723 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,

Received demand note for MVAT today. It says "
    You are aware that MVAT under the Maharashtra Value Added Tax is made applicable to transactions pertaining to the allotment of residential flats. Accordingly 1% towards MVAT is payable on the sale consideration as specified in the Agreement or Stamp duty value, whichever is higher, on such transfer from 1st April 2010. " The amount is payable on or before 15th October 2012. Any delay in payment of the MVAT may attract penalties and other charges as per the conditions in the agreement. The payment of MVAT shall be by way of crossed cheque / demand draft in favor of "Sunny Vista Realtors Pvt. Ltd.".

Has anybody received it?

Cheers,
    CommentQuote
  • Pagdi system

I am a pagdi tenant in Mumbai and have paid rent for last 22 years. For the last 6 months or so the landlord has stopped accepting rent. Is there a way I can legally pay this rent to, for e.g. the high court or some other government authority who will accept the rent on behalf of the landlord, for e.g. The Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai? Just so the landlord does not resort to bad tricks like defaulted on rent and serve an eviction notice, despite us willing to pay the rent in full. The landlord is a private person who owns a number of buildings in the area, well to do person & family, but not accepting rent for last 6 months continuously is making us put under tension. Your help will be greatly appreciated, having difficulties times and anxiety about the situation. Also if anyone knows where the government office address in Mumbai might be where we can go and pay this rent. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Joshi1965
    Hi,

Received demand note for MVAT today. It says "
    You are aware that MVAT under the Maharashtra Value Added Tax is made applicable to transactions pertaining to the allotment of residential flats. Accordingly 1% towards MVAT is payable on the sale consideration as specified in the Agreement or Stamp duty value, whichever is higher, on such transfer from 1st April 2010. " The amount is payable on or before 15th October 2012. Any delay in payment of the MVAT may attract penalties and other charges as per the conditions in the agreement. The payment of MVAT shall be by way of crossed cheque / demand draft in favor of "Sunny Vista Realtors Pvt. Ltd.".

Has anybody received it?

Cheers,

Dear Mr.Joshi
    We too have received the same letter. I guess everybody from Aura must have received it.
    cheers
    B
    CommentQuote
  • Received Slab 27 demand letter for Mellona.
    CommentQuote
  • I heard 1BHK flat possession is scheduled in June 2013, 75% work has completed. Wondering if someone is gonna start staying at HIRCO Panvel in June '13? How they are going to travel?
    CommentQuote
  • I was interested in booking a 2 BHK flat in Palace Gardens...
    The connectivity of the township is a worry, with car becoming a essential and critical commodity to be able to reach here.
    Are there any news of some infra projects or other developments scheduled for this area....
    Mohape Railway Raliway station is very close to this township... Are there any government plans to include this station into the Harbor line connecting it to CST which will make traveling to Mumbai relatively easy...

Also can someone advise me on the current psf rate for this project ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Shoe,
    the prevailing rate is 4350per sq ft + 44 for floor rise,this is only from the re-sale market,but do not worry,another 3yrs the place will change,as most of the buildings r near complection,even the commercial bldgs,will be up n running.
    Cheer Up.
    VINCHI
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shoebpardi
    I was interested in booking a 2 BHK flat in Palace Gardens...
    The connectivity of the township is a worry, with car becoming a essential and critical commodity to be able to reach here.
    Are there any news of some infra projects or other developments scheduled for this area....
    Mohape Railway Raliway station is very close to this township... Are there any government plans to include this station into the Harbor line connecting it to CST which will make traveling to Mumbai relatively easy...

Also can someone advise me on the current psf rate for this project ?

Hi SHOE u can mail me ur requirement

savvy_v:)
    CommentQuote
  • Slab 29 demand letter for Mellona received
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mefrommumbai
    Slab 29 demand letter for Mellona received

for Aura as well...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi the phase ii will start only in june 2013,do not really know whether it is good news or bad,lets wait n watch.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello all
    i am a new member to this forum, although i have been following the forum for a year now. I bought minerva at 3800psf in july 2011 and only went for a site visit last week, it looks very promising, if you can hold it up for 8 - 10 years or more....i think its a game changer...good luck to all who have been invested in here.
    Regards
    mani
    CommentQuote
  • Got exicted after reading ur message,have they started any other construction,eg golf or hospital or school etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinchi
    Hi the phase ii will start only in june 2013,do not really know whether it is good news or bad,lets wait n watch.

Hi Vinchi...and my seniors colleauges on this FORUM

Seasons Greetings!!!!.
    Well I have been follower of IREF specially HPG.
    Please refer; 03/12/08; first post
    QUOTE" Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area." Un QUOTE.

Do u think Land,as well as appreciation has has occurred in HPG,in a 2-4 years time?
      In a present situation what will be currents scenario over 5 years from now.
      As of now, COMMERCIAL, GOLF, HOSPITAL whats current scenario?
      Please see this LINK: Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!
      The RAILWAY STATION WILL BE NAMED as RELIANCE ESTATE.....
      Prposed railway station is marked on wilki ,Just opposite to RELIANCE COLONY.
      Therefore going to CITY, PANVEL ---> NMIA {NAVI MUMBAI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT} would be easier
      The existing NH-4 which is 4 lane will be widened to 6 lanes till CHOWK PHATA
      LATEST NEWS on NMIA: .Land compensation boost for new airport - The Times of India

Any new INFO I will post u later...
      Have a nice day...
      savvy_v
      Have a nice day...
      savvy_v
      Have a nice day...
      savvy_v
      Have a nice day...
      savvy_v
      Have a nice day...
      savvy_v
      Have a nice day...
      savvy_v
      Have a nice day...
      savvy_v
      Have a nice day...
      savvy_v
      Have a nice day...
      savvy_v
      Have a nice day...
      savvy_v
      Have a nice day...
      savvy_v
      Have a nice day...
      savvy_v
      Have a nice day...
      savvy_v
      Have a nice day...
      savvy_v
      Have a nice day...
      savvy_v
      Have a nice day...
      savvy_v
      Have a nice day...
      savvy_v
      Have a nice day...
      savvy_v
      Have a nice day...
      savvy_v
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Vinchi....how do you know that Phase 2 construction will only start in June 2013? Have you had confirmation from HIRCO management OR is this your assumption?

Look forward to receiving your clarification.

Thanks,
    CommentQuote