Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
1733 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • site visit November 2012

hello friends;

i was told that phase 2 shall start after the existing towers are complete mostly.. i was told by the sales lady who gave me the site visit 2 weeks ago. if i am understanding correct from her, commercial will be completed sooner in phase one and some big names have already signed contracts to lease space but she wont give me details due to some confidentiality clause., but will be announced next year before they move in.
    1 bedrooms are almost done, so that the workers working in the commercial can have a place to stay, so good for the owners of 1bhk, they start getting rent soon.
    1200 people is the occupancy for all the towers and 12,000 in commercial.. so hopefully 10% would wanna stay in ur tower (although the % may be skewed as it down not include kids & other assumptions) but just to give u a ball park no.
    phase 2 construction starting 2 - 3 qtr next year sounds right as i was told this by her; if all continues to go well.

no hospital and no golf as of now, but i was told there were plans...as space is about 600 acres; more than double; than that of of powai.,,.. so tremendous scope for expansion...i was told a mall, school, and hospital will be present only to name a few.. :)

railway station across the street from the sites office; currently used for freight movement from pune to mumbai..but will open up to passengers as the project evolves.

some other builders have plans to develop in areas beyond hpg,.. like raheja and a couple others of which i cant remember names of now....

we also sipped some tea and cofee as we spoke about probable appreciation given historic track records and planned developments...

for u investor freaks like me...she and i came to conclusion of aprox..increase in 10 yrs from now., and that should be very conservatively speaking if they keep their construction rate at this pace and a consistent rate of the project enhancement coupled with planned developments like airport and etc.... ...we should be looking at no less that 15,000 psf on or before FY2022

then i will go back to this post with a big smile as im sure it would have exceeded our forecasts ++++...

good luck and stay invested :)
    mani
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Manman
    hello friends;

i was told that phase 2 shall start after the existing towers are complete mostly.. i was told by the sales lady who gave me the site visit 2 weeks ago. if i am understanding correct from her, commercial will be completed sooner in phase one and some big names have already signed contracts to lease space but she wont give me details due to some confidentiality clause., but will be announced next year before they move in.
    1 bedrooms are almost done, so that the workers working in the commercial can have a place to stay, so good for the owners of 1bhk, they start getting rent soon.
    1200 people is the occupancy for all the towers and 12,000 in commercial.. so hopefully 10% would wanna stay in ur tower (although the % may be skewed as it down not include kids & other assumptions) but just to give u a ball park no.
    phase 2 construction starting 2 - 3 qtr next year sounds right as i was told this by her; if all continues to go well.

no hospital and no golf as of now, but i was told there were plans...as space is about 600 acres; more than double; than that of of powai.,,.. so tremendous scope for expansion...i was told a mall, school, and hospital will be present only to name a few.. :)

railway station across the street from the sites office; currently used for freight movement from pune to mumbai..but will open up to passengers as the project evolves.

some other builders have plans to develop in areas beyond hpg,.. like raheja and a couple others of which i cant remember names of now....

we also sipped some tea and cofee as we spoke about probable appreciation given historic track records and planned developments...

for u investor freaks like me...she and i came to conclusion of aprox..increase in 10 yrs from now., and that should be very conservatively speaking if they keep their construction rate at this pace and a consistent rate of the project enhancement coupled with planned developments like airport and etc.... ...we should be looking at no less that 15,000 psf on or before FY2022

then i will go back to this post with a big smile as im sure it would have exceeded our forecasts ++++...

good luck and stay invested :)
    mani

MONEY ;)Fantastic Update...
    Keep it up.
    Savvy_v:)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Kalbinder,
    No assumption,its from hirco office,that i got to know about phase 2.
    My sprits are high after reading MANMANS post,we all hope the best,tere mu mei ghee shakker.
    thanks to savvy 2 for the reply to my Q?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I am new to this forum. Anyone here has booked a flat at Artemis (earlier Amalfi). Any idea when they will ask for plinth payment? I am told sometime in Jan 2013?

Thank you
    CommentQuote
  • Hey guys,
    good to see some updates on the thread ..

Vinchi, they usually don't start a building in the monsoon is what i have heard.. So if not before monsoon sets in, it'll probably be after.

Bchinmoy, so .. looks like it'll be another 6-7 mths before the plinth payment..
    I'm in Artemis as well ..The payment is usually due 2-3 mths after construction starts ..

Manman .. great update . thanks .. did you get a chance to click any pics .
    Previously, we were not taken byond the sales office .. Are they taking us to the site now ?

Enjoy!!!
    CommentQuote
  • So when will the work for the phase 2 talked about in this thread commence...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinchi
    Hi Kalbinder,
    No assumption,its from hirco office,that i got to know about phase 2.
    My sprits are high after reading MANMANS post,we all hope the best,tere mu mei ghee shakker.
    thanks to savvy 2 for the reply to my Q?

Thanks VINCHI

Well.
    I would appreciate if someone from forum who is nearby Mumbai, can visit HPG,and take few snaps & load on this forum.
    My Spirit {VODKA} is also High after reading MAN MAN post.Hats off..
    As far as I know last updated video you tube is March 2012 by HIRCO.
    I belive Phase -2 would likely to open by Mid-Jan Next 2013,and we will get Plinth Demand...
    U can view you tube March 2012 on this link;
    1] HIRCO Palace Gardens Panvel construction update March 2012.VOB - YouTube
    2] Hiranandani Panvel Construction Update HIRCO March 2012 - YouTube
    3] HIRCO Palace Gardens Panvel - YouTube

Vikas ,and Vinchi, Bhushan , please update on pics, if u r nearby.
    regards.
    savvy_v:)
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for th update Vikas. So sometime in June 2013 is when the Plinth payment will commence. So Artemis is Phase 2?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikas123
    Hey guys,
    good to see some updates on the thread ..

Vinchi, they usually don't start a building in the monsoon is what i have heard.. So if not before monsoon sets in, it'll probably be after.

Bchinmoy, so .. looks like it'll be another 6-7 mths before the plinth payment..
    I'm in Artemis as well ..The payment is usually due 2-3 mths after construction starts ..

Manman .. great update . thanks .. did you get a chance to click any pics .
    Previously, we were not taken byond the sales office .. Are they taking us to the site now ?

Enjoy!!!

VIKAS
    Thanks
    Can u send me Email of HPG RELATION SHIP MANAGER if u have one.
    Thanks.
    savvy_v:)
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Vinchi - appreciate everyones input. Would be nice to see the latest construction pictures.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Manman,

In reference to your comment regarding commercial building, do you feel that the person with whom you had coffee was telling you the truth? I have some details:

The Panvel overall residential completion is now projected for May 2015.
    The two office buildings at Panvel totalling 1.9m sqft gross continue are still
    projected to be completed in February and May 2013. No tenants have been
    secured for these buildings as yet.
    Further to the comment made in last year's Report and Accounts, HDPL has not
    provided any meaningful comment on our estimates of the surplus likely to result at
    the end of the first phase of development now scheduled for 2015.
    The Board will undertake a detailed site visit and review of progress on all aspects
    of the scheme at the end of September 2012.

http://www.londonstockexchange.com/exchange/news/market-news/market-news-det... 16/11/2012
    CommentQuote
  • HPG pics

Uploading pics taken by Mr. Mangalani during his visit to HPG site on 11Nov'12....
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Bchinmoy .. yep .. i believe 5-6 buildings so far in Phase 2, including Artemis, Venus, Orion, Selene, flora.

Hi savvy .. no RM assigned yet .. Haven't needed 1 yet ..

Google Maps Satellite and Earth views also give a rough sky view of the progress including some prep work being carried out in the Phase 2 loocation ..

Enjoy !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhushank4
    Uploading pics taken by Mr. Mangalani during his visit to HPG site on 11Nov'12....

Dear Bhushan
    Nice pictures....Once its painted will look same as POWAI..;)
    Hopefully by May 2013,handover possible fro Phase-1?
    Whats current scenario of VENUS?
    Can u focus plz.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by savvy_v
    Dear Bhushan
    Nice pictures....Once its painted will look same as POWAI..;)
    Hopefully by May 2013,handover possible fro Phase-1?
    Whats current scenario of VENUS?
    Can u focus plz.

Hi Savvy

These pics were sent to me by Mr.Mangalani who happened to visit the site this month. I haven't visited the site for more than a year now. Please contact the HPG customer support or your RM for the status of buildings...

cheers
    B
    CommentQuote