Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
1723 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by bhushank4
    Hi Savvy

These pics were sent to me by Mr.Mangalani who happened to visit the site this month. I haven't visited the site for more than a year now. Please contact the HPG customer support or your RM for the status of buildings...

cheers
    B

Hi,B,and Vinchi,and SHOE,VIKAS123.....

Great. I just contacted RM,and according to him, progress is in full swing.;)
    Projected excavation and plinth he gave me date.
    Customer care was fantastic to receive queries.
    Yes, VENUS + 3 more bldg are shifted near CLUB,location appears good.
    Club Building also in process , shall finish in 8-12 mt from now.
    Phase one can use CLUB basic facilities by then....
    Enjoy...
    savvy_v:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinchi
    Hi Bhushank4

Here is the link for the most recent development plan for HIRCO Panvel.

Page Not Found!

VINCHI cant open link, can u resent it plz.
    thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Bhushan...
    Thanks a ton for posting the progress pics.. the township seems to be coming out good and looks very similar to the Powai model...
    I am interested in booking something for phase 2.
    Can anyone kindly guide me on the rates for phase 2 ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Savvy

Please check your email.
    CommentQuote
  • I am interested too pls mail me the rates
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinchi
    Hi Savvy

Please check your email.

Thanks Vinchi for mail.
    Appreciate if can guide me on some queries sent to u too.
    Amazed to see location,
    Once project is over definitely will look fantastic.

CommentQuote
  • I believe there are opening bookings for new buildings. Does anyone know the rates.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • back to my original question, does anyone know the current rates for the new towers?
    CommentQuote
  • Progress

Originally Posted by vinchi
    hi manman,

in reference to your comment regarding commercial building, do you feel that the person with whom you had coffee was telling you the truth? I have some details:
    the panvel overall residential completion is now projected for may 2015.
    The two office buildings at panvel totalling 1.9m sqft gross continue are still
    projected to be completed in february and may 2013. No tenants have been
    secured for these buildings as yet.
    Further to the comment made in last year's report and accounts, hdpl has not
    provided any meaningful comment on our estimates of the surplus likely to result at
    the end of the first phase of development now scheduled for 2015.
    The board will undertake a detailed site visit and review of progress on all aspects
    of the scheme at the end of september 2012.

http://www.londonstockexchange.com/exchange/news/market-news/market-news-det... 16/11/2012

hi vinchi -

based on the pictures i requested bhushan to post, which were taken by me end november during my site visit; and compare it to the youtube video on march 2012; you could see significant progress in the construction (considering the monsoon months)

your statement is 'overall residential completion' by 2015 is reasonable. However, initial possession is anticipated in early to middle 2014

therefore, i feel she (rm) was saying the truth based on what she may have been instructed to advise her clients and based on current visual progress made up until now

cheers
    manglani
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Manman
    hi vinchi -

based on the pictures i requested bhushan to post, which were taken by me end november during my site visit; and compare it to the youtube video on march 2012; you could see significant progress in the construction (considering the monsoon months)

your statement is 'overall residential completion' by 2015 is reasonable. However, initial possession is anticipated in early to middle 2014

therefore, i feel she (rm) was saying the truth based on what she may have been instructed to advise her clients and based on current visual progress made up until now

cheers
    manglani

Hi,
    I agree with you,In my view, project on such a big task with mansoon in consideration.....;). expected Date can delayed 8-12 mths +_...Investors need to understand .... End users will have problems,as they will always look in to a timely dated possession....
    The building built on second phase will have more take and gain when the project will be finishing on 75 % note.....
    my opinion may vary with others....

CommentQuote
  • Hi ManMan,
    I was refering to the commercial bldg not res, as it says in the quarterly report by hirco plc,no tenants as yet.But we all hope 4 the best.it will be good 4 all of us if tenants occupy.
    Thanks for the pics Beautiful.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Group Members,

I am looking for new property in Panvel and after having discussion for almost 5 months I feel Hiranandani is the BEST bet in all aspects. However, as I am late and not sure whether there is any flats available for sale. Have asked the same question in another thread and got to know that they are going to launch new tower. If someone has recently visited the site can help me. If you have any information and details related to new tower launch please share it with me. I am out of India and if I get some details then I can visit India in the coming months for the booking. They are not giving any details over the phone.
    CommentQuote
  • Centre names committee to fast-track second airport - The Times of India

Please see the link , Navi mumbai Airport seems to be on track which was earlier a distant reality
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bruno11
    Dear Group Members,

I am looking for new property in Panvel and after having discussion for almost 5 months I feel Hiranandani is the BEST bet in all aspects. However, as I am late and not sure whether there is any flats available for sale. Have asked the same question in another thread and got to know that they are going to launch new tower. If someone has recently visited the site can help me. If you have any information and details related to new tower launch please share it with me. I am out of India and if I get some details then I can visit India in the coming months for the booking. They are not giving any details over the phone.

Very True....
    Well, will u write to them or call again RM,I am sure they will definitely help,either,or u can write to me on private message box.
    All the best....
    regards,
    CommentQuote