Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
1723 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Mastinin
    Centre names committee to fast-track second airport - The Times of India

Please see the link , Navi mumbai Airport seems to be on track which was earlier a distant reality

DEAR ALL...

PLEASE VISIT OFFICIAL SITE ENCLOSED HERE FOR NMIA.....
    It will be helpful for all of us to review data & latest news on NMIA....
    Latest News | Navi Mumbai International Airport

thanks,
    savvy_v:)
    CommentQuote
  • Hello All - December 2012 Construction video has now been uploaded to Hiranandani Palace Gardens - HPG Panvel - Mumbai - looking good!!
    CommentQuote
  • HIRCO Palace Gardens Panvel construction update - November 2012 is uploaded on youtube.

Following is the access link:

HIRCO Palace Gardens Panvel construction update November 2012 - YouTube
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinchi
    HIRCO Palace Gardens Panvel construction update - November 2012 is uploaded on youtube.

Following is the access link:

HIRCO Palace Gardens Panvel construction update November 2012 - YouTube

vinchi,
    kal, great to see the link.
    Thanks for all of us and viewers...
    keep it up.
    CommentQuote
  • Turning out to be one of those great powai.projects..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Donkeykong,
    The builder is going to launch booking 4 the new bldg,but saying that there is no exact date confirmed.There r quite a few from re-sale market,the bldgs which r come up,but u will have to pay a big lum-sum amount to buy.
    Good Luck.
    CommentQuote
  • Anyways long vision people who can sustain and retain can get WIN WIN situation what I feel,
    Project like this cant be expected to give u gain in shot time....

just to write in shayari....
    ख्वाहिश ऐसी करो कि आसमान तक जा सको ,
    दुआ ऐसी करो कि खुदा को पा सको ,
    यु तो जिने के लिये पल बहुत कम हे ,
    जियो ऐसे कि हर पल मे जिंदगी पा सको ..!

savvy_v
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhushank4
    you r welcome!

As far as distance from club house is concerned, I have booked in Claremont and I think distance-wise Napoli is closer to the Clubhouse than Claremont.

Originally Posted by bhushank4
    you r welcome!

As far as distance from club house is concerned, I have booked in Claremont and I think distance-wise Napoli is closer to the Clubhouse than Claremont.

B
    I was just reading our forum friends posts....and retrospectively seeing fewer posts ....
    And now I am correlating to facts of the present DP plan.
    Attached herewith....

I personally feel.
    The area of club house is placed in the corner in order to attract people on walk & work basis,play and work basis.
    Probably HIRCO has RE bank ;) behind the CLUB house too,which i am sure in due course of time,they may plan some future development along with some mountain view golf play ground....:D
    Recently I visited the place, ^& in Manson it looks so pleasant & green that as if staying in Matheran....

Attached herewith LAYOUT helpful for all readers ,sent by vinchi.. ...
    So please compare both DP PLANS... ..
    enjoy.....

B
    I was just reading our forum friends posts....and retrospectively seeing fewer posts ....
    Attached herewith....

I personally feel.
    The area of club house is placed in the corner in order to attract people on walk & work basis,play and work basis.
    Probably HIRCO has RE bank ;) behind the CLUB house too,which i am sure in due course of time,they may plan some future development along with some mountain view golf play ground....:D
    Recently I visited the place, ^& in Manson it looks so pleasant & green that as if staying in Matheran....

enjoy.....

B
    Attached herewith....

I personally feel.

enjoy.....
    CommentQuote
  • savvy good to know u visited the place. Does it feel you are in the middle of nowehere?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by donkeykong
    savvy good to know u visited the place. Does it feel you are in the middle of nowehere?

Dear D...can u view this add..PICTURE
    ..When I was small I used to listen & View this ADVT on TV...... That time no LED, or LCD... Just Normal TV....
    Posting picture of same ADD;

This ADD was staying....

"In the face of India's changing consumer tastes, Onida has decided to say goodbye to the 'devil', the company's mascot that for years aroused envy of neighbours who didn't own its TV sets, and relaunch the brand."

So better stat DREAMING.. and stop ENVYING.....;)
    Have a Nice day......:bab (3):

CommentQuote
  • Savvy, looking at your postings, you seem to be very obsessed with this panvel property and spend a lot of time here as well obsessively happy that you have made a right decision.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by WillIBuyHome
    Savvy, looking at your postings, you seem to be very obsessed with this panvel property and spend a lot of time here as well obsessively happy that you have made a right decision.

Dear Will
    I am not an INSIDER or OUTSIDER....
    I am INVESTOR + END USER like YOU.....
    No , I am in reality, not obsessed at all:D.
    Plz do visit site & then u can view urself..
    Please for your iNFO...DATA OF HIRCO IS AVAILABLE ON NET....
    DATA TAKEN FROM HIRCO;
    Project Progress
    Total No. of Sales at Sales at Chennai & Panvel....given on this link...
    In the six month reporting period a total of 50 units were sold at Chennai (72 units to April 2012) and 89 units were sold at Panvel (113 units to April 2012).
    Projected completion of Chennai phase 1 Residential has slipped six months to March 2015.
    Similarly at Panvel overall residential completion is now projected for May 2015.
    The two office buildings at Panvel totalling 1.9m sqft gross continue are still projected to be completed in February and May 2013. No tenants have been secured for these buildings as yet.

SO please view it....
    Attached PR.....2012....;)
    Have a nice day...

CommentQuote
  • A friend of mine was interested in HPG at Panvel, so he dragged 4 of us (his friends) also along with him to view the site a few weeks back. After first viewing the Indiabulls Green, we took off for HPG. The place is so far that after travelling a few kms., we stopped the car to inquire from someone as we thought we may have missed the site. But the bloke whom we inquired from told us "no, no, you are on the right track, but the place is still a few kms. away".

In fact we all were joking, while going there, that the place is so far that it may be far easier to commute every day to and fro Khandala/Lonavla to HPG, than to and fro Mumbai to HPG every day.
    CommentQuote
  • good to know..thanks for sharing.

Originally Posted by aman001
    A friend of mine was interested in HPG at Panvel, so he dragged 4 of us (his friends) also along with him to view the site a few weeks back. After first viewing the Indiabulls Green, we took off for HPG. The place is so far that after travelling a few kms., we stopped the car to inquire from someone as we thought we may have missed the site. But the bloke whom we inquired from told us "no, no, you are on the right track, but the place is still a few kms. away".

In fact we all were joking, while going there, that the place is so far that it may be far easier to commute every day to and fro Khandala/Lonavla to HPG, than to and fro Mumbai to HPG every day.
    CommentQuote
  • Good up date...just bought Selene 3 bhk
    CommentQuote