Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
1723 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Chrisindia
    Good up date...just bought Selene 3 bhk

Hi

What is the current rate ?
    Please share.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • please share rates - thanks !
    CommentQuote
  • 4350 plus 44 floor rise plus amenities area 2210 22 nd floor total 1.76 + 10 ?.registration and compund interst full landed in 2017 190!!!????
    CommentQuote
    4350 plus 44 floor rise plus amenities area 2210 22 nd floor total 1.76 + 10 ?.registration and compund interst full landed in 2017 190!!!????

I think it makes sense for phase#2 to be completed only in 2017 because recently construction of all slabs of phase#1 buildings have been completed, still the possession date is in mid 2014!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhushank4
    I think it makes sense for phase#2 to be completed only in 2017 because recently construction of all slabs of phase#1 buildings have been completed, still the possession date is in mid 2014!!

Revised rates 4500 psf with INR 45 floor rise per sq ft
    CommentQuote
  • Great 150 increase is reasonable...
    CommentQuote
    Great 150 increase is reasonable...

In which month did you buy chris ?
    CommentQuote
    Good up date...just bought Selene 3 bhk

Chris.

Revised rates 4500 psf with INR 45 floor rise per sq ft

Well, I believe second phase , EXCAVATION is planned for APRIL 2013, PLINTH AUG 2013...
    Well chrc, selene is just adjacent to VENUS RIGHT..which floor u got?
    just curious.
    savvy_v:)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Savvy,ChrisINDIA has mentioned 2210,n i like ur artistic work.R u sure of the ground work n plinth.thx.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinchi
    Hi Savvy,ChrisINDIA has mentioned 2210,n i like ur artistic work.R u sure of the ground work n plinth.thx.

Thanks Vinchi..
    RM tentative dates as of NOW..;)
    ABOUT NMIA.... Link sent for viewers to view facts on NEW MUMBAI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
    Navi Mumbai International Airport | Taking off to a better tomorrow...
    regards..
    savvy_v:)
    CommentQuote
  • Yay anyway thanks for the beautiful cartoons....1.24 plus amenities etc cumulative rate 5300 roughly with floor rise -22-etc total 1.5 cr construction maybe some time after June 13 on delivery it will cost me 1.76(including compound interest for 4 years)plus registration I.e 1.90-2 cr.....now what happens 4 to 5 years I don't know the answers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NaharAmrit
    In which month did you buy chris ?

November 20th 2012
    CommentQuote
  • i hope u guys make any money out of this...same money kept in bank would have helped..let's see.
    CommentQuote
  • Hmm .. In april 2012 it was 4200.
    CommentQuote
  • 1.5 crs + for a flat in the middle of no where sounds disappointing..
    CommentQuote