Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 11 2017
1825 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Originally posted by GreenWorld View Post
    Further extension on project completion ?? Not a good sign...
    Is HIRCO quoted on the stock markets ?

IF so where ? BSE etc or somewhere else ? [ this news is from Abroad ?? ]

regards
    Subu

Comment

Originally posted by p_satiani View Post
      Hello devindrashah,

Location wise IB is better. However, I would advice you to go over the IB thread on this site and check out customer grievances. For piece of mind, Hiranandani is much better.
      I thought IB itself is 5 KM from Panvel Station and so is quite off beat

So is HIRCO even further away ?

How connected OR unconnected is it ?

regards
      Subu

Comment

Originally posted by Joshi1965 View Post
        Hi Bhushank, I have received it as well; INR 64,198. Saw posting on face book ;

Cheers! Joshi1965

You say Facebook :
        - Is that an open FB group or something controlled by the developer ?

TIA
        Subu

Comment

Originally posted by shaileshd
          Panvel Property | Mumbai Property, Best Real Estate Deal in Panvel
          This should help. I dont think buyers could get a better price than this.
          that link is broken

Comment

Originally posted by FromSubu View Post
            I thought IB itself is 5 KM from Panvel Station and so is quite off beat

So is HIRCO even further away ?

How connected OR unconnected is it ?

regards
            Subu

If you look at the wikiemapia, you can see that this Hirco plot is well connected by highways right next to it. I visited this site last year and the
            roads and the bridges are excellent.
            See the pictures put by Joshi1965 on Feb 5th 2012 on this thread shows that its close to the highway.

Also checkout Cidco
            This and other references to the Mumbai trans-harbor link project that is
            going to connect Panvel to mumbai via a 22 Km bridge just like Bandra- Worli bridge. We should be able to reach mumbai in 40 minutes?

This project is ready for the tender and is expected to come up parallel to the new airport construction. We would be minting money then ;-)

Let me know and I would share some more info.

--BK
            Last edited March 12 2012, 10:20 PM. Reason: add

Comment

first impressions - So this is how our new airport is going to look, News - Cover Story - Mumbai Mirror .

I think we can safely say with conviction that the CM and his team are trying real hard to push things through .. unlike all his idiotic predecessors.

Enjoy !!!

Comment

What is the price now ?

Any news ?

Comment

Absolutely Right BKHOTE
                  Dear Vikas 123,& BKHOTE....
                  Thanks for sharing this INFO.I AM HIRCO flat buyer too..
                  Well Friends, welcome to the new WORLD of HIRCO....
                  I am back,and would like to share few INFO;
                  Please view details of CIDCO,and information of NMIA{New Mumbai International Airport}.
                  Cidco
                  Also if you view this INFO;
                  Mumbai Trans Harbour Link (MTHL) or Sewri-Nhava Sheva Trans Harbour Link will be a 22km, freeway grade road metro line bridge in Mumbai, India. The bridge will begin in the area of Sewri, South Mumbai, crossing Thane Creek north of Elephanta Island and will end at Nhava Sheva. The road will be linked to the Mumbai Pune Expressway in the East, and to the Western Freeway in the West. The Sea Link will contain a 6 lane highway and a dual Metro line. The Metro Line will be extended to the proposed Navi Mumbai International Airport.[1][2][3] The metro lines will be connected to the the proposed Ranjanpada-Sewood-Kharkopar corridor of the Navi Mumbai Metro. Expected completion date is 2017.[4] The project is estimated to cost 8,800 crore (US$1.76 billion).
                  The MTHL project is proposed to commence at grade from the east side of Sewri Railway Station on the Harbour Line and proceed to Nhava and terminate at the north of Chirle village with an interchange to National Highway 4B on the mainland.[7]
                  • Phase I :- A six lane main bridge will be built from Sewri to Nhava Sheva including approaches at grade near Sewri end, interchange at NH4B near Chirle village and underpasses at road and railway crossings. The length of MTHL road project from Sewri to NH4B is 22km.
                  • Phase II:- Dispersal System at Sewri connecting Eastern Freeway and Acharya Donde Marg to MTHL (Sewri interchange).
                  • Phase III:- Construction of Metro rail link from Sewri to Nhava and from Nhava to MahaMumbai SEZ (MMSEZ) area near Pen, to Panvel via proposed Navi Mumbai International Airport and to Uran.
                  Few of the latest INFORMATION on AIRPORT & pictures I share u later.
                  Overall, these two sites can lessen the transport time for PANVEL area, and in my view HIRCO is far better than IB, because its even far away its surrounded by HILLS, and natural beauty.....

I agree with BKHOTE that;
                  This project is ready for the tender and is expected to come up parallel to the new airport construction. We would be minting money then ;-)

So just DREAM.....Dreaming is nota crime, but wrong dreaming is a CRIME
                  savvy_v

Comment

Originally posted by NaharAmrit View Post
                    What is the price now ?

Any news ?
                    Dear NAHAR, Only High level flats may be available.
                    U can contact them...any of the MANAGER.
                    GOOD LUCK...

Savvy_v

Comment

Hi, I Understand all the flats in Aura (2.5 BRM) are sold. However new tower of 3 BRM flats is recently open. Rate INR4,300 Sqft + INR 43 flr rise. If you are keen to buy from the existing towers, you may contact customer service to check if any resale flats are available. Cheers.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X